Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• >Do you have a current count of the pre-orders for SKLed?

>Yes.

Actually, A.R.'s reply on that is kind of funny. Badabing badabang!

The number of pre-orders is kind of irrelevant, unless you think a million people are going to buy something without having tested it themselves.

• I guess, if you think smug, obnoxious, one word responses are funny.

If the person asked "how many", His Jerkiness would say "premature".

Another funny retort.

Or if, like many, you like to soften a non-answer with standard humor, by intentionally interpreting a loosely-framed question literally as "do you know this answer" rather than as a request for a value. Smug and obnoxious to some are funny to others. My husband can't stand Jon Stewart, I think he's funny. I note that your name at this site is "Physics for Dummies," and I'm tempted to mention glass houses.

• 2010-09-23 08:50 Maryetta Wilbert 

I am an student and i am willing to write some part of this post to my university blog,can i do so.Also just require your permit just mail me if you are happy about it. i believe this post will be helpful for the info i am wanting to publish.

2010-11-03 18:25 Donn Bisby 

I am an student and i am willing to write some part of this post to my university blog,can i do so.Also just require your permit just mail me if you are happy about it. i believe this post will be helpful for the info i am wanting to publish.

2010-11-04 08:26 Andrea Rossi 

Dear Mr Donn Bisby: of course you can use every part of our Journal and blog for educational purposes: we are delighted of this.

Warm Regards,

Andrea Rossi

2019-04-20 15:38 Donn Auricchio 

Dr Andrea Rossi:

I congratulate the JoNP for the publacation of the very good paper of Prof Christos Stremmenos I read today!

Cheers

Donn

2019-07-07 07:10 Wilbert Vicenteno 

Dear Andrea,

the last numbers from Researchgate:

Full readings 28269, Reserch interest index 700., Recommendtions 2065 ( in 5 months, 7 dys…)

To the next. Cheers

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The old rossilivecat reader was a true treasure to follow his inventions, product sales, certifications, satisfied customers, Ecats working at secret customers controlled by wire and delivering heat 365/24/7, robotic factories and…. and…. and…since 2010.

It is amazing that Rossi kept this database of fraud somehow alive since recently. To be on the safe side I downloaded this locally, quite some MBytes. Fascinating when reading and searching for some stuff from day to day 😅

Maybe the archive is still somewhere available, but not sure.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Having just skimmed through the previous few pages I think it's about time I posted another comment on here......

How has semiconductor junction photoelectric effects become relevant to this charade?

I mean, back in the 70's I was scratching paint off oc46's and oc47's etc while making my first photosensitive electronic devices for my projects and things have come on a long way in terms of photo-excited electron-hole recombination efficiency giving rise to semiconductor lasers and optical sensors by reproducable experimentation.

My point is this..., given the timescale of AR's claims, how can ANYONE take AR seriously ???

To start with Palladium/Deuterium LENR and end up with an LED lamp is just a bit too far-fetched, (at least in my mind), for me to make sense of !!!

Anyone with a device even remotely capable of the claims made by AR would simply license the device and let the big boys do the hard work from there-on, sit back and enjoy the rewards for saving the species from the current, (pardon the pun!), energy situation/crisis !

To try and achieve pre-orders of a millions units before production is utter lunacy imho.

I follow this forum for entertainment purposes and it hasn't falied me yet :)

Unless AR is writing a book about how to get a bunch of scientists wasting time I can only arrive at the conclusion that he is staging this whole show to satisfy some input from financial sources to perpetuate his charade for as long as possible and make it look like progress off some sort is underway.

Paralleling AR with, (a now deceased), crackpot like John Searl, the premise exists where gullible,(greedy), people can be led to believe extraordinary claims with equally extraordinary returns based on the principle of : 'prove it doesn't work' as opposed to 'prove it DOES work' ! Hence, the reason for hiding things, (control electronics), in boxes and such-like.

From other charlatans like Searl to Steorn to BLP and AR, (and allll the others), it amazes me how much attention and interest something like this is still receiving.

I wonder what November WILL bring ???

More puppets ?

What a strange and bizarre world we live in !

:)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.