Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I wonder which of the usual suspects will be rolled out and whether there will be any new gullibles or opportunists on show.

Frank Acland will probably be traveling again to Miami to visit AR in his condo to assist him?☺️ I think he had high hopes to meet all the big business guys in Sweden, together with the Nobel price award winners in Chemistry, Physics, etc.

• Presentation announcement.

More information at

Dec 9 event
    ecat.com

When the event starts, we will publish answers to a series of questions about the Ecat technology from different perspectives. There will be questions that people have asked us and also questions that we think should be asked.

Shortly after the presentation, there will be a live chat-based Q&A session with no need for registration. We will receive all questions in real-time, and those that we can answer will be published during the Q&A session.

• 2021-11-09 06:34 Gianvico Pirazzini 

Countdown:

1 month to the Ecat/revolution.

I’m positive about the success in the market of your invention.

You’ve wrote: “I’ll sell ECatSKled only when I’ll have 1.000.000 of preorders!!!”.

I give you this free information:

I know companies which maintenance public illumination; these companies changes every year between 15.000/20.000 lamps only because are broken.

If your ECatskLed is able to give a reduction of the cost of energy not of the 95% but of only 20% … they immediately signs contracts to change all their lamps; I assure you.

Buon lavoro.

Gianvico

2021-11-09 08:06 Andrea Rossi 

Gianvico Pirazzini:

Thank you for your suggestion,

Warm Regards,

A.R

• More information at

https://ecat.com/dec-9-event

When the event starts, we will publish answers to a series of questions about the Ecat technology from different perspectives. There will be questions that people have asked us and also questions that we think should be asked.

Shortly after the presentation, there will be a live chat-based Q&A session with no need for registration. We will receive all questions in real-time, and those that we can answer will be published during the Q&A session.

This is a bunch of chatter good for minions.

PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATION by an independent and qualified LAB skills in metrology, nothing else.

• Sam you should ask Rossi where he has been busy preparing for the presentation, Sweden, US?

Rossi's blog suggests Miami:

2021-11-07 13:49 Albert

Have you already fixed the time at which your much expected presentation will commence on the 9th of December? Apologies if you have already announced it.

2021-11-07 16:52 Andrea Rossi

Albert:

9 A.M. Miami Time

Warm regards,

A.R.

While the Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/EcatCom suggests Europe:

Program for our online event on Dec 9:

15.00 CET Presentation of the Ecat SKLed – the most energy efficient lamp ever made, and of the clean and fossil-free power source Ecat SKL.

16.00 CET Live Q&A session.

• In the old days someone (can't remember, unfortunately) put together a nice chart where we could see a pattern in Rossi's "online" time that was indicating he was sitting at his keyboard either in the US Eastcost time zone (Miami) or CET (Roma)... :) Maybe time to update this again?

• In the old days someone (can't remember, unfortunately) put together a nice chart where we could see a pattern in Rossi's "online" time that was indicating he was sitting at his keyboard either in the US Eastcost time zone (Miami) or CET (Roma)... :) Maybe time to update this again?

Yes, I'm interested in where he claims he is recently. I'm sure it is Europe.

• I asked A.R. what Country he was working

and what Country Presentation would take

Place but no reply.

I remember the discussion on what

time zone that Rossi posted.

Someone said you could set your

computer at any time you wanted.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think it is EST or CST by my

postings on Rossi Blog.

• If I set my computer to 1900, my LF posts won’t go back in time.

In November 04, 2021, the Editor Vlad published in the Home of ZPEnergy my article entitled

"On why Andrea Rossi' cold fusion is wrong"

Andrea Rossi demanded that Editor Vlad remove the article from Home, which is the title page of ZPEnergy, threatening to cut off Leonardo Corporation's donations to ZPEnergy.

So, on November 09, 2021, Editor Vlad removed the article from Home, transferring it to the LATEST COMMENTS page.

lenr-forum.com/attachment/18975/

Here's the article:

On why Andrea Rossi' cold fusion theory is wrong(Score: 1)

by vlad on Thursday, November 04, 2021 @ 11:18:16 GMT

(User Info | Send a Message) http://www.zpenergy.com

Submitted by WGuglinski: Andrea Rossi wrote the article “E-Cat SK and long-range particle interactions”, in which he proposes the explanation on how takes place the cold fusion in his Ecat:

(PDF) E-Cat SK and long-range particle interactions
    PDF | Abstract Some theoretical frameworks that explore the possible formation of dense exotic electron clusters in the E-Cat SK are presented. Some... | Find,…
    www.researchgate.net

Rossi's theory is wrong because he uses some current foundations of physics, which are not the true foundations existing in nature, because some fundamental laws are missing in the current theories.

Let us see some of the fundamental principles, existing in nature, that are missing in the current theories.

1- The standard Coloumb law F= KQq/d² is incomplete.

Such subject was already exposed here in ZPEnergy:

ZPEnergy.com - On why cold fusion is denied by nuclear theorists

The Coulomb law is actually F= KQq/d(X+Y).

Therefore, it makes no sense to try to explain cold fusion from an incomplete Coulomb's law, because in the short distances inside atomic nuclei the value of "X" is less than 2, and therefore the strong nuclear force does not play the role supposed by the nuclear theorists.

2- The missing of an atomistic structure of electric field in quantum electrodynamics.

In my book Subtle is the Math it is proposed the atomistic structure of the electric fields, as shown in the figure ahead, showing the proton and its electric field.

FIGURE 1

lenr-forum.com/attachment/18976/

Fermions with electric charges, (that together with other fermions compose the quantum vacuum) move with the speed of light in the proton electric field.

Figure 2 shows the interactions of the fermions of the electric field of a proton A with the fermions of the electric field of a proton B.

As seen in the Figure 2, the fields of the two protons interact through the interaction between the fermions that compose their electric fields.

FIGURE 2

lenr-forum.com/attachment/18977/

According to quantum electrodynamics, the interaction between two protons takes place through the exchange of photons. Figure 3 illustrates the difference between the mechanism considered in quantum electrodynamics, and the mechanism proposed in my theory.

FIGURE 3

lenr-forum.com/attachment/18978/

Note that in the System f-f the interaction occurs through two fermions, each one with its spin. But as this mechanism is missing in quantum electrodynamics (QED), the theorists had to replace (what is missing in QED) by a mathematical concept, the bispinor.

The model of electric field of the Figure 2 is proposed in the first paper of the book Subtle is the Math, whose title is "Relation between QED, Coulomb’s Law, and fine-structure constant". In the paper, it is also calculated the value of the electric charge of the fermions of the quantum vacuum, which compose the proton electric field.

Perhaps you, reader, would like to claim:

"The main idea of the paper is based on such classical notions like particle's motion and electric current and magnetic field seem to have been given fundamental roles.

This is evident from the figures presented in the paper.

These notions are untenable in the microscopic world where the wave-particle duality is essential even if the author feels "strange" and the gauge field plays an essential role.

They have been supported by experiments for many years.

The paper will not be understood and never be accepted by any other physicists

unless the author provides, not a subjective

(like the one the author thinks "strange"),

but an objective evidence of defect of the standard interpretation, which is missing in the present paper".

Well, this is just what did the Reviewer of the journal European Physical Journal Plus, Dr. Hiromichi Nakazato. He used the argument above for rejecting my paper.

But along the time he was working in the review of my paper, I was working in another paper, and I found the OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE required by Nakazato, as follows: from the value of electric charge of the fermions calculated in my paper, and using my model of electric field, I have calculated the charge of the proton.

The value, calculated in the second paper of the book Subtle is the Math, is e= 1.6026.10-19 C, very close to the experimental e= 1.60218x10-19 C.

The paper was also published in Physics Essays, in 2019, with the title "Calculation of proton charges from the electric charges of the fermions of the quantum vacuum":

2. Wladimir Guglinski, Calculation of proton charges from the electric charges ... - Physics Essays Publication

As conclusion, the success of QED in being the most stringently tested theory in physics is due to a coincidence:

the System ph-ph used in QED

is mathematically equivalent to the System f-f existing in the nature,

which is considered in my theory.

So, the real mechanism of interaction between fields existing in nature is missing in Rossi's theory.

3- Missing of anisotropic space inside atoms in quantum mechanics

Andrea Rossi uses the Zitterbewegung model of electron in his theory.

But the Zitterbewegung model used up to now is wrong, because in all alternatives of Zitterbewegung models it is missing the anisotropic space inside the atoms.

The Zitterbewegung model existing in nature is proposed in my paper "On the missing anisotropic space inside atoms in quantum mechanics", published in 2021 by Physics Essays (and also in my book Subtle is the Math):

http://www.physicsessays.org/b…ng-anisotropic-space.html [http://www.physicsessays.org]

Beyond the advantage that from this new model of atom are eliminated several paradoxes of Quantum Mechanics (as for instance the phantasmagoric property of the electron to disappear from a level and instantanenously to appear in another level, without to travel the space between the two levels), from this New-Zitterbewegung model are calculated successfully the energy levels of the hydrogen atom (also of the helium and lithium atoms).

The calculation, made in a Excel spreadsheet, is so easy that in the book Subtle is the Math the reader is invited to calculate himself the energy levels of the hydrogen atom, as seen here:

Calculate yourself the energy levels of the hydrogen atom
    In the Paper Twelve of the book Subtle is the Math is presented a new model of hydrogen atom, which works by three basically different principles, missing in…
    www.linkedin.com

In resume, there is no chance Andrea Rossi to develop a satisfactory theory, from a Zitterbewegung-electron model in which is missing the anistropy of space where moves the true Zitterbewegung-electron model existing in nature.

4- Missing of the fundamental law that rules the Zitterbewegung

All the particles move with Zitterbewegung, as photons, mesons, neutrinos, electrons, protons.

And the fundamental law that rules the Zitterbewegung motion of particles is illustrated in the Figure 4:

FIGURE 4

This property of the Zitterbewegung explains, without the paradoxes introduced by Einstein, why Michelson did not succeed to detect the influence of the speed of the Earth in the velocity of the light measured in the experiment, when the photons move toward the direction of the Earth's displacement, and when the photons move in contrary direction of the Earth motion.

Therefore, many of the fundamental laws existing in nature are missing in Rossi's theoretical work. His theory has no chance to be correct.

After Editor Vlad removed the article from Home, I posted this comment:

• In a couple of months what magician “says” on jonp becomes fakes, less reliable than a sailor’s promises.

Andrea Rossi November 11, 2021 at 12:51 PM

Svein H. Vormedal:

No, we can accept only 12 V in case of DC. Who has higher or lower voltage needs , respectively, a step down or a step up system.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Ed Yu September 17, 2021 at 8:33 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

1 At what temperature it is possible to operate Ecat SKLed

2 With which voltage range 12V works Ecat SKLed

3 Where is the brightness regulator Ecat SKLed

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.