Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Another blog good for minions where reading a bunch of useless chatter.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I couldn’t find Leonardo Corp in the trademark search

• I couldn’t find Leonardo Corp in the trademark search

No wonder, all was created in a condo in Miami for a blog and a forum of brave followers, not to market a serious product to sell to anybody who wants it. Never ever a "customer" who did order an ECat, got one (I do not count the one prototype for the IH saga at Doral...). There is no public trace of any sold magic energy catalyzer, other than Rossisays or Rossiwrites or AR followers claim on ECW...

• In Czech sklep means cellar, the place where these people work.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Rossi's company facility...ahem his lab...ahem his condo probably doesn't have a cellar? The only thing in common is, that Rossi's lab, company and robotic manufacturing lines (together with all his many employees) is one of the - if not THE - most hidden secret on eaerth...Not a single trace in the entire web! Isn't that strange? With all his web activities, AI based design, remotely controlled ecats that produce heat and energy since years, there is no single person, no ex-employee (there was none, probably?) that would be able to leak something from this earth-shaking new technology...I am sure agencies like CIA, NSA, Mossad etc. must be endlessly coming and going to learn from him how to hide this :)

• No wonder, all was created in a condo in Miami for a blog and a forum of brave followers, not to market a serious product to sell to anybody who wants it. Never ever a "customer" who did order an ECat, got one (I do not count the one prototype for the IH saga at Doral...). There is no public trace of any sold magic energy catalyzer, other than Rossisays or Rossiwrites or AR followers claim on ECW...

Created in Rome, not far from the Vatican, next to the Encyclopaedias he one purchased that first taught him that an austere yet enticing enough presentation will lead willing suckers to buy anything.

• It reminds me of Shemp from the

3 Stooges, similar sounding but identical dna

• Amazing that three people in a row can spells “ fraudolent” the same, although at least two may have a good excuse. Then, inserting the word into Rossilivecat, Rossi is still the main misspeller,, except for his usual alternate identities. (ie: prof).

Funny how ‘fraudolent’ websites have probably sold more ecats than Rossi.

• I often wonder just how small the Rossi microcosm is these days. There are certainly no more than dozens of people who have a visible presence online who still seem to expect wonderful things to happen. Perhaps they are only the tip of a lonely iceberg of a thousand or more faithful followers. And the there is still literally a handful of guilty pleasure skeptics who continue to follow the story for its entertainment value. All-in-all, a meager showing for a 10-year-saga that is supposed to change the world. But whatever else one might say about Rossi believers, they have the patience of Job.

• This is the most reliable version of the magician's comment.

CC:

You are right.

To all our Readers:

Please do not spend money for any offer you receive related to the Ecat in any form before asking me to FBI if the offer is genuine; you can't have immediate answer from me emailing to

[email protected]

Also refuse any kind of Bitcoin related to Ecat, The New Fire, or anything related to the Ecat, because we do not participate to any form of bitcoin real invention. My personal opinion is that bitcoins Ecats are pure bullshit and that their value sooner or later will drop to is always zero.

Warm Regards

A.R.

:D :D :D

• I also saw that CC is both Carl and Cecelia.
    Probably from the time Rossi’s laptop died and he lost track of his special alias list with character notes. Like when JCRenoir messily morphed into JPRenoir, and a bunch of other characters like Travchenko had a hard time remembering their names… so AR signed off for them…

• . All-in-all, a meager showing for a 10-year-saga that is supposed to change the world. But whatever else one might say about Rossi believers, they have the patience of Job.

Longer than 10 years.

2021-11-21 23:27 Sam 

Greg Leonard

I hope Sergio FocardI name

Is remembered also.

Sergio Focardi Dies |

Regards

Sam

2021-11-22 04:19 Andrea Rossi 

Sam:

Thank you for remembering the immense Prof Sergio Focardi, with whom I worked from 2007 until hid passing away.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I will ask MS Nina about that.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.