Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I always thought that philosophy was one of Rossi's true strengths, especially given his academic background in erudite philosophy BS.

This magician overestimation comes from his believers, they still believe him to be an erudite person despite the countless times he has said nonsense. The only thing he's good is fooling the listener who is generally a fairytales drinker. He bewitches believer and fools like flypaper captives the flies.

• Rossi would have as much of a chance as fooling Focardi as I would have fooling Edmund Storms.

Zero Chance.

https://coldfusionnow.org/andrea-rossi-ecatsk-demo/

Again, he did.

I already explained the situation. Also the experimental results in the Rossi-Focardi paper were only from Rossi word, none test performed by Focardi.

The magician deceived Focardi about the alleged copper produced by a "nuclear reaction" (later denied by Rossi himself when Focardi become not more useful to support the bluff) just to feed the Focardi's illusion about his wrong theory Ni+H->Cu.

• Rossi would have as much of a chance as fooling Focardi as I would have fooling Edmund Storms.

Zero Chance.

https://coldfusionnow.org/andrea-rossi-ecatsk-demo/

“I must emphasize that [Focardi] does not know how the reactors is built, so the issue of pressure, of pressure control, was not an issue regarding his research.

- A. Rossi, June 2011, interview by Krivit

“Though not even Focardi knows exactly how Rossi’s apparatus is constructed, he is convinced of its importance.”

- M. Lewan, Feb 2011

Interview with Andrea Rossi: Master of the Big Lie?

• This magician overestimation comes from his believers, they still believe him to be an erudite person despite the countless times he has said nonsense. The only thing he's good is fooling the listener who is generally a fairytales drinker. He bewitches believer and fools like flypaper captives the flies.

A Couple of Smart Lads.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another viewpoint.

• This Lovely Lady could be my

accomplice anytime.

The getaway Car.

Engadget is part of the Yahoo family of brands

• DR Storms will be waiting for

Dec 9 Presentation like the

Rest of us.

• DR Storms will be waiting for

Dec 9 Presentation like the

Rest of us.

Sam,

“The rest of us”?

I stopped waiting for the next Rossimabob, many years ago.

I peak in every 2-3 months now just to see how the faithful are doing.

Didn’t even know the Covid discussion got moved, that was interesting until the conspiracy theorists got to mud slinging, then it wasn’t .

Keep the faith and don’t get parted from your $$$$.

• There is an interesting comment on JONP about the weight of the dummy a user has made. We have the dimensions of the lamp, and I did some calculations with 3mm Acrylic. Only the tube and the base would weigh almost 250 grams. Making everything from thin sheet metal wouldn't help much, 0.5mm steel would be even heavier, 1mm Aluminium about 187g. And that's just the empty shell without lens, electronics and "E-Cat". According to the data sheet the whole thing is 200 grams.

• There is an interesting comment on JONP about the weight of the dummy a user has made. We have the dimensions of the lamp, and I did some calculations with 3mm Acrylic. Only the tube and the base would weigh almost 250 grams. Making everything from thin sheet metal wouldn't help much, 0.5mm steel would be even heavier, 1mm Aluminium about 187g. And that's just the empty shell without lens, electronics and "E-Cat". According to the data sheet the whole thing is 200 grams.

Who knows if AR may also have problems with weighing something correctly, since he mixed up Kelvin and Celsius, or AC vs DC current... ^^

• This Panel at COP 26 discusses

what is going on in hot fusion.

Dr Bernard Bigot Director General

of ITER who headed the discussion

has a voice similar to DR Rossi

at his Jan 31 2019 Presentation.

So a voice Replication if nothing else.

• Post by miles ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().