Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi believers are already “true believers” since they accept the reality of his “technology” based on zero evidence and nothing but Rossi’s word.

Nah. Us believers are more like daydream believers. You skeptics are more like sleepy Jeans.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The amateur social scientist in me really wants to know whether there are any Rossi followers who don't buy into any other sort of fringe beliefs but just stubbornly adhere to Il Douche. I would be truly astonished if the faithful don't believe all sorts of other nonsense, conspiracy theories, and whatnot.

My observations of ECat World would tend to support your view that a general inclination to be too credulous opens the door to all kinds of bunkum.

But you don't have to go to ECat World to find such things, LENR Forum has a wide range of members and topics :)

What is science, what is fringe science, what is pseudoscience and what is outright scamming? This is open to interpretation.

Everybody gets fooled. Intelligence may not help, in fact it may make it possible for you to fit the facts to your theory or find "alternative facts".

Steven Pinker has a series of programs on BBC Radio 4 about critical thinking which I am catching up with.

• I would not buy it, but if you do, and advise everyone here that this new device actually produces Energy Out > Energy In, and allow others to vet your research, then, I might be interested.

But I will never take Rossi for his word that “it works”.

Remember, a fool and his money.

• "Prof" (one of his sock puppets) wrote:

Dear Andrea:

You gained an important peer reviewed citation on a major scientific magazine:

Journal Of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Vol. 903 15 December 2021, 115871

I don't know what an "important peer reviewed citation" is, or what "gained" means. The article is called "Preliminary survey on cold fusion: It’s not pathological science and may require revision of nuclear theory". It's looks more like an opinion piece than a scientific study to me. Rossi's name appears three times, he has a patent, "he will start selling either services or machines soon" (should be read as "since 10 years"), and that "the experiments and demonstrations by Andrea Rossi, particularly the interactions and lawsuit with Industrial Heat, have become controversial within the cold fusion field". Well, that neither sound very good nor is it "important". He was just happy to find his name mentioned in a scientific magazine.

Preliminary survey on cold fusion: It’s not pathological science and may require revision of nuclear theory
    Since 1989 the announcement of “cold fusion” by Stanley Pons and Martin Fleishmann, “cold fusion” field has been surrounded by controversy. After thre…
    www.sciencedirect.com

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This collection of songs has a brand new song at the end at 18:04 for anyone interested.

Personally I like Thomas Florek's style and think he is quite talented.

I know, I know, some people aren't very fond of catchy US folksy music with puppets and socks and such, to portray breakthrough technology. Would techno be a better choice in music? I don't think so. It's just not human enough. Perhaps to attract a wider audience we could compromise and go Pop instead. Catchy European pop. I'm thinking of Croatian talent, and after all Croatia is just around the corner from northern Italy.

Here's a song called Solo, a title which may be apt to describe the path Andrea has been on relative to other LENR researchers.

If you notice very closely one of the performers is not wearing socks.

The performance might even generate excess heat!

"Honey, whatcha watching'?"

"Oh just more material on the LENR website dear."

External Content www.youtube.com

• Rossi shoots for 1 Million orders and welcomes pick up in Miami. That is beyond idiotic, does he have the slightest idea what the logistics for production and distribution of 1 Million pieces are? Someone wrote he would like to shake hands when getting the lamp from the maestro. This is all complete BS.

• Rossi shoots for 1 Million orders and welcomes pick up in Miami. That is beyond idiotic, does he have the slightest idea what the logistics for production and distribution of 1 Million pieces are? Someone wrote he would like to shake hands when getting the lamp from the maestro. This is all complete BS.

You mean it isn’t possible to build a million lamps in a condo in Miami using only imaginary suppliers and employees?

• I know, I know, some people aren't very fond of catchy US folksy music with puppets and socks and such, to portray breakthrough technology. Would techno be a better choice in music?

I'm neutral about the puppets. Always liked Kermit.

The thing supported here is Rossi's ego, not breakthrough technology, which is I think what people mind.

• So who can tell where you can view the presentation of our inventor !!!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.