Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Lots of venom against Brillouin on Rossi's blog. Not seeing that stuff here or on ECW, so I'm gonna assume those folks only exist in Rossi's imagination.

• Official Post

Rossi's sockpuppets are hammering BE hard. :) Especially since BE's press release. He has also targeted BE in his legal battle against IH, where he accuses them of giving BE his IP.

Oddly though, the judge has stood fast that IH must divulge their correspondence with BE. Maybe she knows something we don't, or maybe Rossi is just being his usual crazy self? As Yogi said :"it ain't over until it's over".

• I don't think any of us can know for certain if IH shared any of Rossi's IP with Brillouin or anyone else. Of course, according to IH in the legal documents, they would have had the right to share Rossi's IP with anyone they chose even without a non-disclosure agreement.

Now, let's say hypothetically the IP was shared. First of all, this does not mean that Brillouin would be using the IP. Secondly, it does not mean that the IP was used in SRI's replication. Thirdly, even if some element of the IP was incorporated somehow, it doesn't mean that it would do much mixed in with Brillouin IP. However, there is the chance that the replication by SRI does NOT represent the best and most powerful version of Brillouin's technology. They could have much more developed versions with higher output and higher COP.

A "secret" better performing version of Brillouin's technology may or may not include any elements of Rossi's IP. For those of us on the outside, it would be really hard for us to know since we have never read several of Rossi's patent applications that he transferred to IH. If hypothetically Brillouin did release an actual product that incorporated some aspect of Rossi's IP and Rossi took them to court, I think it would be another long, drawn out legal battle. To be blunt, I think there is a lot of overlap between many of the LENR patents and other players may get involved too.

I think the company with the best performing product will win the race and have a brief and short window to gain a lead over others in the marketplace. Court battles won't accomplish a whole lot in most cases, in my opinion. This will especially be true as more companies get involved once it is revealed how it is relatively *easy* (if you can properly hydrogenate and stimulate your nickel) to produce high powered LENR.

• Oddly though, the judge has stood fast that IH must divulge their correspondence with BE. Maybe she knows something we don't, or maybe Rossi is just being his usual crazy self? As Yogi said :"it ain't over until it's over".

I think many accusations of AR can be understood by considering their opposite. For example, he accuses IH of sharing his IP with BE and BE of stealing his IP. When maybe what he wants is to steal BE's IP by forcing a disclosure or take out all potential competitors in the hope that someone can find something that works (and he can take it). Just like his whole lawsuit was preemptively pointing the finger at IH for all the things he has been doing to them. So, he makes not a magnificence out of matter, but of manipulation and scheming of people.

His whole sock puppet's description of the Q-pulses is typical silliness and completely misunderstands how it works. It is not so easy as many would imagine. While I have my doubts about BE, I can admire Godes skill in what he has developed. His electrolysis system, which supposedly produced much more excess heat than the gas system, required a fair amount of study just to understand what he was doing with the electronics.

• This is a bunch of crap - Brillouin's IP is their own. Godes has been working hard, is tenacious and has contracted with Fran Tanzella at SRI for testing - a great move with a high integrity operation. The only thing that IH ever provided Brillouin was a small initial investment. Rossi's storyline is yet another desperate attempt to generate a semblance of legitimacy for his empty shell of an operation. His attempts to astroturf via his sockpuppet army adds further to the hilarity and sadness of his self-destruction.

Based on what we presently know - we can see right through everything that he is doing.

• Official Post

Dewey,

I agree with you on everything, and the only reason I keep open a slight chance for Rossi, is because the judge has not thrown Rossi out of her court yet. I keep wondering whether my interpretation of that is due my ignorance of the process...and that is not my fault BTW, as my guidance in legal matters Abd, has been banned here, ;) or maybe, just maybe there is something we don't know, that the judge knows? All those hearings...you never know.

Even were it to turn out that IH indeed slipped BE the IP they lawfully bought from Rossi, that is their prerogative to do so. They own it afterall. Still though, the judge indicates Rossi may be onto something, since she insists IH turn over their communications to BE. So as a prudent person, I have to keep open the chance Rossi is on to something.

• Shane D,

A slight chance for Rossi in what way? I think we need to be specific in what we are communicating. For example, in my total guestimate (there is so much we DON'T KNOW because IH and Rossi are not really "going at it" yet in court):

1) The chance Rossi has the ability to produce high powered LENR reactions and can prove it to the world if he is pushed into a corner (even if they are not always 100% reliable or stable): 99.999%

2) The chance Rossi will be able to prove that the absolute worst of IH's accusations against him are incorrect (James Bass never doing any real work other than acting, JM Products being a *total* shell company that never received/shipped a single pound of chemical product, absolutely zero excess heat from the Doral plant, etc.): 95%

3) The chance Rossi will be able to prove all of IH's accusations are false, he was totally honest at all times, never exaggerated numbers, was within his rights to not allow IH to access the plant: .1%

4) The chance Rossi will be able to get a jury trial (I'm totally clueless here): 50%

5) The chance Rossi could win the jury trial and get everything he wants (I'm even more clueless here): 10%

6) The chance Rossi could get the jury trial and get some of what he wants (again, I'm not a lawyer): 50%

In my mind, I try to differentiate between the test in Doral and Andrea Rossi's technology as a whole. Because the technology is what matters most. I truly have no clue what the outcome of the court case will be. But if his technology as a whole works -- which I'm convinced it does -- he has an ace in the hole. If it turns out that the worst of IH's claims against him are true and the Doral test was a complete and total scam (which I say is a very low probability) then that Ace might not keep him out of prison. Then it would be up to the replicators to make sure his technology is not lost forever, because I doubt there is anyone else at Leonardo Corporation who would try to continue the development. Actually, in that case, Leonardo Corporation would be liquidated and would no longer exist.

• This is a bunch of crap - Brillouin's IP is their own. Godes has been working hard, is tenacious and has contracted with Fran Tanzella at SRI for testing - a great move with a high integrity operation. The only thing that IH ever provided Brillouin was a small initial investment. Rossi's storyline is yet another desperate attempt to generate a semblance of legitimacy for his empty shell of an operation. His attempts to astroturf via his sockpuppet army adds further to the hilarity and sadness of his self-destruction.

Based on what we presently know - we can see right through everything that he is doing.

You never can tell. Juries do unpredictable things; they found OJ innocent; one solitary piece of evidence did the deed. O.J. Simpson defense: 'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'.

• Official Post

and that is not my fault BTW, as my guidance in legal matters Abd, has been banned here, or maybe, just maybe there is something we don't know, that the judge knows?

Since his permanent ban here, Abd is quite active on his new blog.
    eg: http://coldfusioncommunity.net…ith-a-150-million-tidbit/
    He analyse as he did before the legal moves around Rossi. There are also posts on Wikipedia policy.

As he cannot answer here, please no personal comment on him, and I'm sure he will debate with pleasure on his blog.
    I follow those analysis, but to be honest I mostly wait for the hanging (question is who), and Brillouin/SRI report or replications are more the subject of LENR-Forum than legal technicalities.
    We are there to play football, not to see OJ Simpson trial. :blackeye:

• Sorry for the gravedigging but i had to post this comment. We're back to the robotic factories, now with "partially humanoid" robots :D

Dr Andrea Rossi:
    The robots that will be used to manufactire the E-Cats will be of the humanoid kind?
    Cheers,
    Sammie

Sammie Burgdorfer:
    Partially.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

• This seems as good a topic as any to post "Rossi-says" information ... new developments independent of the Rossi vs Darden case.

Warning : if anyone accuses me of belonging to "Planet Rossi" I'll respond with a description of IH as "Infernal Hucksters" -- fair's fair in love and war. Moderators : I have no objection to your deleting "Planet Rossi" AND "Infernal Hucksters".

Right now there's a SERIOUS polarization problem -- Rossi supporters (or apologists, in the theological sense -- not APOLOGIZING, but explaining.) to ecat-world, IH supporters here.

Dewey (why the heck are you still posting as a paid IH participant AND witness? If I were your attorney I'd say shut the F up).

My position (in general) is that the question "did Rossi ever have ANYTHING?" is neither proven nor dis-proven.

I look at the PUBLICLY AVAILABLE information, and see where the numbers take me.

Credentials: B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), M.Sc, Ph.D. ... in various disciplines. Official titles (following the US convention that titles follow you for life): "Rifleman" and "Councilor Doctor" and "Hey, you!" Warning: my great uncle was a Knight Commander of the Order of the Phoenix. I might have ... powers.

• Note the usage of the word "sustain" by "anonymous", a direct translation from the Italian sostenere, which would be better translated as "support" in this context.

A classic Rossi-ism, "thank you for your sustain", has been used many times by Rossi on his blog.

• Note the usage of the word "sustain" by "anonymous", a direct translation from the Italian sostenere, which would be better translated as "support" in this context.

We are a group of American citizens that sustain your work and we are disgusted by what is going on against you. We are preparing a dossier completed with all the precise references about what written here above. Where can we send it?

If an anonymous poster uses this expression I do not immediately assume that it is Rossi or a Rossi-insider, since this could be someone else whose native language is Italian or some other language besides English. However, the claim that they are "American citizens" does send up a red flag. Of course the poster could be an American citizen who immigrated from Italy! :)

Fun fact: google translate also agrees about the translation of "sostenere"->"to sustain".

and wordrefernce.com

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/sustain

"3. to keep (a person, the spirits, etc.) from giving way, as when suffering trials, etc.:The thought of seeing his family again sustained him."

Maybe it's not that strange that an American citizen uses that term?

• Andrea Rossi June 2, 2017 at 2:01 PM

Koen Vandewalle:

Thank you for your insight.

My birthday is actually today, but erroneously the administration marked my birthdate on June 3rd and this remained my anagraphic date of birth: it has been like a premonition since the day I was born: “…behold, thou will have troubles …”

Warm Regards

A.R.

Happy Birthday Dott. Rossi!

May the force be with you :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.