Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Installation of more solar/wind apparatuses is historically correlated with global warming therefore solar energy cannot resolve global warming...

• Happy 9 or 10th Birthday E-CAT woohoo!

Yes we should also give a happy birthday to the doctor's creation the E-Cat. I was reading the ECW open thread and someone mentioned that the E-Cat was 10 years old. That did not sound right (but the comment now seems to be missing regardless of why its missing ).

But I am sure we can wish the E-cat at least 9 years on the patent application.

Yes Dott. Rossi! "Let the force be with you" -love Florida District court sends it's regards "see you soon"

Andrea Rossi
    June 8, 2017 at 7:55 AM

JPR:

The temperatures are stable, the COP is stable both with spectrometry and with calorimetry, I am satisfied.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossi has found the conditions that the LENR reaction wants to stabilize at. His reactor is made of materials that can handle those conditions over the long term. All his problems are a thing of the past. His LENR development is essentially over.

• Rossi has found the conditions that the LENR reaction wants to stabilize at. His reactor is made of materials that can handle those conditions over the long term. All his problems are a thing of the past. His LENR development is essentially over.

And you believe him because . . . ???

Do you also believe the Penon report? Oh, I forgot. You haven't read it. I suppose you believe it anyway, because you think that anything Rossi says must be true.

The temperatures are stable, the COP is stable both with spectrometry and with calorimetry, I am satisfied.

Yes temperature is stable, COP is stable (equal to one) like an ordinary electric heater.

I'm very satisfied :D :D :D

• And you believe him because . . . ???

Do you also believe the Penon report? Oh, I forgot. You haven't read it. I suppose you believe it anyway, because you think that anything Rossi says must be true.

What I think does not matter in the least. Rossi's future actions will decide what is true and what is false. This includes all the opinions of Jed Rothwell. Jed is on record and his credibility is on the line.

• What I think does not matter in the least. Rossi's future actions will decide what is true and what is false.

Penon's report shows what is true and what is false. You refuse to read it. You will not face facts or challenge your own delusions. You believe Rossi, no matter what he says, no matter how much he lies, and no matter how absurd the Penon report is. You have no scientific standards, and you know nothing about Rossi's claims, because you have not even read them.

• Official Post

What I think does not matter in the least. Rossi's future actions will decide what is true and what is false.

Axil,

That is a bit weird...don't you think. It makes Rossi out like some sort of oracle, and you a disciple. You are too smart for that. Look, just consider that Rossi first made his LENR+ presence 10 years ago at the UOB, and to this day has not proven his product in any convincing way. Some smoke early on I agree, but that is as far as Rossi has ever gone...smoke.

Speaking of smoke (and mirrors) try and think objectively about his QuarkX. It is 2 years now after he introduced it. 2 years! How many times has he reset that damn "Sigma 5" clock? And why did he abandon the Ecat, with it's much more robust output? Well, on second thought...maybe it best you not answer that. :)

It seems some of the diehards here (IHFB, and Nigel) are staging to jump, or have already jumped off the sinking SS Rossi, yet you stay on board. Do not understand those like yourself and Zephir. Rossi is so obviously a fraud.

• File:Electromagnetic-Spectrum.svgFile:Electromagnetic-Spectrum.svg

And Rossi's blue wonder is emitting light with a wavelenght of 700nm to 1000nm (which is not blue but infrared)

• Steven N. Karels June 4, 2017 at 8:17 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

You were asked a question about the QuarkX visible spectrum and posted. “Yes, we measure the wavelength specter and it is between 700 and 1000 nm.”

This spectral area is in the near-infrared portion and not in the visible spectrum. Yet I recall pictures showing a bluish-white emission from the QuarkX device in operation.

Can you please clarify this discrepancy?

1. The limits you posted, is this the half-max, full width spectral width?

2. How far does the spectrum spread into the visible?

3. How far does the spectrum spread into the infrared?

____________________________________________________________________________________

• Andrea Rossi June 4, 2017 at 10:43 PM

Steven N. Karels:

The area includes visible spectrum, whose max is around 750 nm.

Further information is not available.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Damn, that's puzzling ....

• If I remember correctly, the blue light was an auroral like light produced by a radiation field that surrounded the reactor.

In an ionized field. Nitrogen generally gives off a blue auroral light

1. Frank Acland June 8, 2017 at 8:19 PM

Dear Andrea,

It has been a long time since you announced the E-Cat (January 2011), and it has been through a number of models (e.g Low Temperature E-Cat, Hot Cat, Tiger)

When you say that you are ‘satisfied’ with the COP and temperature stability, does this mean that you have reached a point of E-Cat/QuarkX development that you feel can go to market with, without the need for a new improved version.

Best wishes,

Frank Acland

Frank

2. Andrea Rossi June 9, 2017 at 9:10 AM

Frank Acland:

Yes, this is what I suppose based on the facts we are observing.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

It's all over except for the shouting.

• It seems natural to me that the money he gets from the IH case money award will be used to bring the QuarkX to the production stage.

He got $10 million from I.H. previously. He used it to buy Florida real estate, instead of bringing anything to market. He had a machine which he claims produces 50 times input, and he had half the world to sell it to. If he had successfully demonstrated it to any industrial company, they would have given him billions of dollars for it. He could have done that demonstration for a small fraction of the $10 million. So why didn't he do that?

You can see the answer in the Penon report. The gadget does not work. It is a crude fraud, that would not convince anyone. You will not even read the report, because you are afraid to face facts and see the proof that Rossi has lied to you. I am sure the QuarkX is also fake. If it were real, he would have showed it to investors and corporations, and he would be front page news worldwide.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.