Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Axil,

You know I care for your words. I try to speak plainly and I am self aware of the snark creeping in sometimes when I post. I can not understand honestly why you but such faith in a deceiver. Why can you not separate your love of LENR from someone who is doing so much to destroy it? While a careful reading above may be true depending on view (I owe you that). It does not address that the e-cat doesn't work. This is not theory on how CF works now but instead a simple litany of deceit. He has zero competitors now he is standing on a dais and quite literally being judged next week. I feel I am not being a friend if I am not honest with you. We need to get back on the LENR ship and he as no future on it.

If Rossi's stuff doesn't work then how did he dupe so many highly trained scientists and a seasoned venture capitalist? Why does that venture capitalist want to retain Rossi's IP even after Rossi has offered to refund him? Some of this stuff simply doesn't add up.

• At its heart, the discussion of markets and how we should function in them is a discussion about capitalism and morality itself. Specifically, where does Rossi stand in all this turmoil?

Rossi stands on his own words. In mercado veritas. He wouldn't have to rely on the morally degraded market forces if the scientific forces weren't far worse. But Rossi could just be an amazing magician con artist, perhaps the best in history. I don't know how he could have faked all that data and got such luminaries to sing his tune.

• Rossi stands on his own words. In mercado veritas. He wouldn't have to rely on the morally degraded market forces if the scientific forces weren't far worse. But Rossi could just be an amazing magician con artist, perhaps the best in history. I don't know how he could have faked all that data and got such luminaries to sing his tune.

Yes, how could Rossi run a con through the Lugano testers who are all eminent scientists in their own rite, to conform to his party line with minimum to no interaction. That is quite an accomplishment in the art of the scam.

And that Ni62 trick were a pure Ni62 particle... a huge particle that cannot be had in the marketplace because of its unparalleled and unattainable purity...how could Rossi get that particle in the ash of the reactor...and that particle was melted onto the surface of the tube at its center position ?

• This article: http://richmondconfidential.or…y-lot-still-a-toxic-stew/ covers the story up until 2009. The story hardly mentions them as they were not the ones who polluted the site. Cherokee bought the property in 2002, well after Zeneca's remediation started in 1997. The remediation was deemed unsatisfactory, and it looks like Cherokee got stuck with a worthless land investment as a result.

Cherokee has bought the lots with the task of completing the remediation started by Zeneca and then build over that land. If there is a citizen committee complaining that the job has not been done it means that Cherokee did not carry out the planned remediation, otherwise there would not be cases of cancer. Moreover if Cherokee received funding from the taxpayers, obviously it was not just to have the permission of building houses! It is evident that Cherokee was supposed to finish the job started by Zeneca,so they are involved in the damage.

• From what I see, Cherokee was trying to do some good for the environment unlike AR's pollution history. But in true form, AR and extremely-similar-thinking individuals (e.g., ele) accuse others of doing what he does.

I do not think that Cherokee was trying to do some good for the environment ..... Leanne seems rather knowledgeable and paints a different picture. Let's wait to see if she discovers other things .....

• So what if the principles of Cherokee are slimeballs (AKA excellent bisiness men), does that make Rossi any more honest or moral?

All you pure innocent souls hereabout, the real world is just too intense for you'll.

• That's obvious from the Penon report.

Oh. I forgot. You refuse to read that, so you know nothing about what Rossi did or how he lied. No wonder you ask clueless things like this.

I repeat again, paying any attention to you or Rossi on this subject is a waste of time. You should take more care in sourcing quotes, but I know what you are getting at.

• Thanks for the response. I am not an innocent soul by any means. I have read Penons report. I think that Rossi's critics have even handedly taken IH to task on it's lack of due diligence. I think that they continue to muddle the water with the ICCF -21 lack of formal withdraw from sponsorship. I think it is coming but that I think they should just handle it and be done.

But I see now that you believe the Lugano report and discredit Tom Clarkes paper. At this point it will be decided soon either (win lose draw compromise) or ongoing appeals. I wonder what we will be talking about in 1 year from now.

• That's obvious from the Penon report.

Oh. I forgot. You refuse to read that, so you know nothing about what Rossi did or how he lied. No wonder you ask clueless things like this.

Hey, frack off Jed. I've never said I refuse to read the Penon report. You really have changed in the last 2 years. Look into adding more bran to your diet.

• And that Ni62 trick were a pure Ni62 particle... a huge particle that cannot be had in the marketplace because of its unparalleled and unattainable purity...how could Rossi get that particle in the ash of the reactor...and that particle was melted onto the surface of the tube at its center position ?

I remember reading Jones Beene saying something to the effect that Rossi admitted to buying Ni62 quantities and that he was allowed to touch the dogbone and open it right before testing began. Such a thing would not be allowed if magicians like James Randi were monitoring the events. But that's just one issue. For Rossi to have been able to hoodwink so many people, he would be a master con man, among the best in history.

• I remember reading Jones Beene saying something to the effect that Rossi admitted to buying Ni62 quantities and that he was allowed to touch the dogbone and open it right before testing began. Such a thing would not be allowed if magicians like James Randi were monitoring the events. But that's just one issue. For Rossi to have been able to hoodwink so many people, he would be a master con man, among the best in history.

Uri Geller hoodwinked a lot of people so he must be one of the greatest master con men in history - or not :/

• So what if the principles of Cherokee are slimeballs (AKA excellent bisiness men), does that make Rossi any more honest or moral?

All you pure innocent souls hereabout, the real world is just too intense for you'll.

Every day someone somewhere reviews about Rossi's past vicissitudes treating him as a criminal. This is profoundly wrong, as Rossi was absolved and reimbursed by the Italian state. On the past of IH / Cherokee, however, no one seems to want to investigate. Nobody is interested in knowing if IH has any skeleton in the closet. Well, as long as there are people who do look at the past of a party, I'll be looking at the past of the other.

• Yes, how could Rossi run a con through the Lugano testers who are all eminent scientists in their own rite, to conform to his party line with minimum to no interaction. That is quite an accomplishment in the art of the scam.

And that Ni62 trick were a pure Ni62 particle... a huge particle that cannot be had in the marketplace because of its unparalleled and unattainable purity...how could Rossi get that particle in the ash of the reactor...and that particle was melted onto the surface of the tube at its center position ?

These are such obvious and simple questions, I am absolutely sure you know the 'alternate' answers to them:

1. Regarding Lugano, it wasn't independent and the researchers (wrongly) assumed that:
      • normal research ethics were in play by Rossi, i.e. that he earnestly was seeking to validate a technology that he sincerely believed worked
      • the IR camera calorimetry was proper
    2. Regarding Ni62, the alternate explanation is that Rossi purchased Ni62 and swapped tampered with the sample.

Now, you are certainly entitled to your opinion that either or both of these answers are wrong (obviously I disagree with you about that). But simply asking these simple questions does not support your reasoning given the obvious simple answers rejecting any E-Cat performance gain. Instead, if you want to support your argument, you need to address the evidence that 1) the camera calorimetry was likely to be valid despite the strong evidence against it and 2) that Rossi sample swapp tampering is an unlikely alternate explanation, despite the strong evidence that he would do that.

Without beating a dead horse, in summary, I believe it has been extremely well established, with excruciating detail, that the alternate explanation to Lugano performance is errant camera calorimetry, AND that it is well established that Rossi has gone to extreme measures to intentionally deceive others (e.g. fake Doral customer and Hydrofusion 'masterpiece'), so that Ni62 sample swapping tampering is entirely consistent with his behavior. This second issue buttresses the first: it is also quite likely and entirely consistent with his well established highly deceitful behavior that he intentionally deceived the Lugano researchers regarding the camera calorimetry. But even if the camera calorimetry errors were not intentional, the evidence that it was improperly done is very strong. Furthermore, the established facts in a US Federal Court regarding Rossi's extreme efforts to deceive are not contested by Rossi himself (he admits that he WAS the fake Doral customer and does not dispute the email evidence claiming Hydrofusion 'masterpiece' boast).

It does not take a cynical mind to establish these simple answers that explain why the Lugano investigators initially believed that the E-Cat worked at the time. All that is required is to carefully observe the existing evidence of how easily they could have been initially deceived.

Now we know for certain that it wasn't carried out independently (despite Rossi's claim that it was), that it wasn't a controlled experiment (no unfuelled comparison trial using identical measurement). And even at the time, the Lugano investigators (correctly) described it as a 'demonstration', not a fully independent replication.

Given what we now know, I actually don't understand why anyone who has been paying close attention would place any credence in the Lugano demonstration.

Edited 7 times, last by sigmoidal: Modified the sample language because AlainCo makes a good point, that the sample need only to have been tampered with. ().

• Official Post
    Regarding Ni62, the alternate explanation is that Rossi purchased Ni62 and swapped the sample.

no need to swap samples, if the tube contained Ni62 before the test, and classical Ni was added manually...

My 7 years old daughter is playing magic tricks, and this is typical tricks.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.