Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• 300W D-D would produce a great deal of byproducts. Were these measured?

• "Were these measured?"

within the constraints of sparrows tears

He3,T ?

Next Mizuno report will detail others maybe....neutrons?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 300W D-D would produce a great deal of byproducts. Were these measured?

The cathode was destructively tested and evidence for transmutations were found. With this cell design, it would not be possible to capture helium and other effluent gasses. If by "byproducts" you mean neutrons and other products of D+D plasma fusion, they are never found with cold fusion.

Kristofer Mccarville

October 7, 2017 at 7:03 AM

The earth is FLAT! How come NASA has never once shown a REAL photo of earth from space instead of CGI images? How come you can look at a building a 100 miles away thru a telescope, even through it should be under the horizon since the earth is supposed to curve 8 inches per mile? Why did an international government treaty BAN civilian exploration of the North Pole or “Antarctica”? Why were all the great “scientists” of the past 500 years who promoted the concept of a round earth globe ALL Freemasons, including Copernicus, Galileo, and Newton? WAKE UP PEOPLE! The global elite, the Illuminati, are LYING TO YOU!!!

• The cathode was destructively tested and evidence for transmutations were found. With this cell design, it would not be possible to capture helium and other effluent gasses. If by "byproducts" you mean neutrons and other products of D+D plasma fusion, they are never found with cold fusion.

The total amount of byproducts for the full experiment and the instantaneous rate of production of byproducts at any time during the experiment must match the claimed power level above the measurement error level. If not, the experiment is inconclusive at best. I have papers which explain this.

• No.

The report has not been printed yet.

However there is no imminent shortage of energy that might precipitate any replication.

Replications do not grow on trees like $.

Current electricity prices in Japan are 0.26Y/kWh or about $US0,23/KWh.

People appear comfortable with that.

http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/customer/guide/ratecalc-e.html

If there was a shortage of electricity and the price doubled to say

46c/KWh

then there might be more incentive

as with the shortage of nitrate that prompted BASF to industrialise Habers' 1904 benchtop demo

over a decade to huge factories.

https://www.basf.com/us/en/com…izer-out-of-thin-air.html

A question for you. Which one of the above has not put some money into LENR Research?

I've heard that Gates did but this is a supposition based on some believers thinking they read his signature on a mostly obscured copy of a contract. I have no idea whether the other two did. And if any of the three contributed money, I've seen nothing to suggest that the effort was successful. I seriously doubt that any seriously wealthy person other than Darden contributed to the Rossi and Defkalion fiascos.

• Are you suggesting that Bezos and Musk invest in LENR? And we know this how? Anyway, what three counts am I wrong on?

• Well, that's helpful. As usual. If you know something of interest here, why not say it plainly instead of making bizarre allusions?

• @maryyugo: you have to remember that anything meaningful or convincing regarding matters LENR is top secret and only the chosen ones in "the community" are allowed to know such things. After all, why should you be spoon fed with facts when vague innuendos are the coin of the realm.

• You don't know it at all, because nobody would tell you anything.

IO above has a point. While MY will always seem impolite on this topic, due to strongly held views along one axis, any skeptic not willing to accept what is being proposed will quickly be branded a skeptopath and similarly insulted, certainly shunned.

The problem is that one person's skeptic is another's skeptopath. Shunning such is not helpful.

• Shunned by Gates, Bezos and Musk? Well, at least I can rely on Dick Smith. But I think since his experience with Defkalian, he has grown cautious about it. Actually, I think he ignores the whole thing now.

• I guess it all makes sense. While Musk is out there touting missions to Mars and Hyperloops traveling 600 mph in underground tubes, his REAL adventurous stuff is in LENR. He undoubtedly tells his minions "It is ok to let Axil and IHFanboy know about this but make sure maryyugo doesn't find out about it."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.