Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It is more than energy production. Physics is currently at a standstill. Science has been stuck in a deep rut for half a century and counting and needs a "Rogue Genius" to shake things up. Science has been put to the test and found wanting with no relief in sight.

The "Rogue Genius" might well be Rossi, a wildcard that lurks on the internet waiting to emerge to save science. The greatest mover and shaker that has ever been to put science back on course, a true transensteian figure.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there is even one of lookingforheat.com's reactors making no claims of magic sitting in another European university that they have refused to power up because 'Elf and Safety' concerns

Interesting Alan, let me ask a couple of questions about lookingforheat.com's reactors...

a) How many reactors have you (Lookingforheat) sold?

b) How many of these already sold proved (beyondg any dubts) an excess heat?

c) IF at least one exists of these reactors able to prove XE, why who used it (with due precautions) didn't show this "no magic effect" to scientific community, getting a Nobel?

d) IF at least one exists of these reactors able to prove XE, why You don't give the proves showing XH under an independent and scientific control? As skeptic I'm available to carry out an independent test (obviously performed in a scientific way) jointly with other mainstream experts and engineers.

e) Are you available to submit a your reactor (a unit you measured a clear XH) to this independent test? (Few words, Yes or No) This month? The next? When?

I think that it's not more time for chatters and any excuses now are superfluous, and to be clear I don't want to buy a reactors from Lookingforheat.com just to see IF that unit produces or not XH, I read "Looking For Heat is not in a position to guarantee positive results." but it needs a unit that already works, IF really exists.

• Official Post

@Henry: In the interest of accuracy, 5 questions is not a couple. A couple is 2. Here are some answers, thank you for your interest. Don't ask any more, that would be mischievous..

a) None of your business, that question is never going to be answered, but we have never made a profit from sales and support researchers as generously as we can without thought for making money, that is not our primary purpose.

b I have no idea, it is an ongoing complaint of mine that customers almost never tell us what they are up to with our equipment. On the other hand we have never received a complaint about quality or performance, on the contrary, many compliments and repeat business. ETA. After a pause for thought, I recall 2 customers reported initial problems with data-loggers, but this was in both cases been resolved. They were due to unrelated problems caused by, for example, thermocouple ground loops and/or unfamiliarity with handling Arduino-based software and systems.

c) There is one such customer, reporting on ECW and collaborating with MFMP. Find him yourself.

d) What customers do with equipment is beyond my control, they buy it, it is theirs.

e) No. And incidentally, your posts have never demonstrated that you have any scientific ability or interest whatsoever beyond a tendency towards total disbelief in the whole LENR field. To follow your suggestion would be like asking someone who lived exclusively on bacon sandwiches to taste-test fruit yogurt. You know they will hate it.

Finally, I have never ever claimed that LFH has or offers a system which produces XSH to order, we create inexpensive tools and provide hard to find materials for LENR researchers. Picks and shovels, not gold mines. You must be thinking of somebody else.

• Sorry if my questions were more of two. A "couple" it's a saying.

a) None of your business, that question is never going to be answered.

My business? The question was about yours.

b I have no idea, it is an ongoing complaint of mine that customers almost never tell us what they are up to. On the other hand we have never received a complaint about quality or performance, on the contrary, many compliments and repeat business.

Very strange that you haven't any info about a matter so important like XH production. Compliments don't produce XH.

c) There is one such customer, reporting on ECW and collaborating with MFMP. Find him yourself.

A "such customer" ? Who is? An unnamed man? I asked to you because you sold the reactors and should know who is "so lucky" getting XH. This fusionist (one or the alone claimed to have obtained XH) does not cooperate or exchange test results with you? Very odd.

d) What customers do with our equipment is beyond my control, they buy it, it is theirs.

Very, very strange again, IF something were working really producing XH you should be the first to be informed. It seems that you are interested and focused just to the business.

e) No. And incidentally, your posts have never demonstrated that you have any scientific ability or interest whatsoever beyond a tendency towards total disbelief in the whole LENR field. It would be like asking someone who only ever ate bacon sandwiches to test pot noodle

My scientific ability (that you think weak) does not matter and and your comparison is meanless, if necessary I know mainstream scientists, skilled engineers that are better of mine.

You complained that scientific community ignores your claims but when an opportunity of contact it has been offered to you, you refuse proposed independent test so not complain anymore about that.

It's logical to understand that the real reason is (as I suspected) you have nothing in hand that works to show.

• To quote my post above..

" I have never ever claimed that LFH has or offers a system which produces XSH to order, we create inexpensive tools and provide hard to find materials for LENR researchers. Picks and shovels, not gold mines. You must be thinking of somebody else."

I know that you are too much smart to write an affirmative sentence with the risk of complaint in case of negative results, anyway you offer (better, you sell) a system (you called it LENR test) for energy production that could produce XH, therefore I asked the above questions.

• Yes Henry, and thank you for that. I think btw, you have done quite enough Trolling for today.

Many thanks Alan for your answers to my questions, questions that were not "trolling" you attributed them but on the contrary they rose in order to understand and clear which is the real situation beyond the chatter.

• It is more than energy production. Physics is currently at a standstill. Science has been stuck in a deep rut for half a century and counting and needs a "Rogue Genius" to shake things up.

Axil that is absolutely incorrect. For 60 years we have been looking for a theory that can unify quantum mechanics and GR, the two underlying systems that explain observations at small and large scale. Along the way we have developed, tested, and reified the standard model of particle physics which is extraordinarily successful. It's development however, as you would agree, has more or less come to a halt.

But the big picture, unification, will certainly shed new light onto the mysteries of QM and GR. Both - incidentally - describe observations, so these are real observational mysteries.

In the past 5 years there has been a lot of activity in this area with very promising new ideas about how spacetime can be formed from quantum processes. For a boring mainstream view on quantum gravity try this. For a much more exciting take try Raamsdonk. He, by the way, while he has a senior and respected position, and mainstream science takes his radical ideas seriously, might be called a rogue.

It is clear from where we are that the new ideas have traction - we just don't know yet how to fit them together. Unless Raamsdonk's stuff pans out - but his ideas are as still very young and it is too early to call it.

It is the most exciting time in fundamental theoretical physics, and who can tell, when we finally have something that makes sense, how it will inform our understanding of other matters?

Physics currently at a standstill? Absolutely not.

And if you mean technology, we have developments in superconductors, lasers, SQUID devices for all sorts of purposes, quantum computers, and of course the whole world of nanotechnology....

• Axil . "Physics is currently at a standstill."

If physics is at a stand still now how much more amazing will your posts be when physics starts to move forward?

Henry. "beyond the chatter."

Which of these books is more scientific ?

The one by Henry Truth or the one by Robert Park?

• Thanks but you can find an edition of Park's book (more cheaper of Mizuno''s book) at $4.08 :D

Anyway, as you should know, I always prefer to spend money and to read mainstream Science books, not the Mizuno's tales.

• @Henry I happened to read your comments and since you are too lazy to look up the information yourself (or too busy writing obvious bullshit about alan) ... The name of the person that claims to have achieved XH with lfh's Equipment is "LION".

LENR is a highly controversial field and nobody in here obviously has the full recipe to success yet, some people are seeing effects which they can not explain due to missing theory and hard reproduceability. This however is no proof that the effect is not real.

If we would have believed in the early failures of people who tried to make flying machines as being proof for the impossibility to fly we would have most probably never build airplanes.

It might very well be the case that in the end it turns out that LENR is not real and all the experiments that showed something were just artifacts and measurement errors. I don't think that will be the case but as long as we do not have that final conclusion it makes very little sense to blame people for being curious and doing research in thia field or even supplying people with the Equipment which is thought to be necessary to do research.

• it makes very little sense to blame people for being curious and doing research in thia field or even supplying people with the Equipment which is thought to be necessary to do research.

Hans Moog

Curiousity and researches can be OK, but when these people from thirty years still continue to rise claims of "excess heat" results (or alleged nuclear fusions never seen), these claims must be scientifically proven in front of the world scientific community (of GAS) otherwise it's only cold fusionist's propaganda for their affairs.

Following your principle being no final proof that the purple dragon is not real, I could not say that it does not exist and I should give trust and money to who are researching on it (because claimed had seen one in own cellar) until the end of time. Sorry but the method of Science is completely different thing.

This is what I think.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.