Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Good point Ahlfors.

Alan spreads that Marconi was a brilliant Italian product of the University of Bologna! LOL, this is another falsity from Smith.

Marconi collected 16 degree honoris causa also in US, Brazil ...

• And what you would concluded? If he win the Nobel prize the e-cat will never appear on the shelves?

• There might be a chance for you Henry Truth..nominations are still open for 2018.

Maybe if DVDise your bambino for KMart

Sorry but we are not talking of me for any Nobel prize. You are completely losing the track.. :D

• In truth , Henry Truth, I think you are on another track completely

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Henry. You are just looking for an argument, contributing nothing as per usual. I suggest you go away for a while, before you are sent.

On the contrary, I think to have clarified some fusionists' arguments. Your opinion is different, however this fine "advice" shows cleary your play. About trolling there is someone else do it (a supporter, see above) but obviously it seems doesn’t matter to you.

Good day.

• "Show me and make available a reactor that produces XH as you claim and I will submit it to an int. standard accredited Lab of Metrology for energy measurements. If it really works I pay the costs, if it doesn't work you pay all costs."

For the sake of argument ... consider the reactor below.

I truly doubt whether Henry Truth will come up with euros up front, when Henry Truth calculates the costs.

I have calculated. the costs for transport/operator/instructions/insurance/deuterium/palladium/testing etc They are are not insignificant.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BiberianJPjcondensedw.pdf

• Also, back on topic, Rossi's blog response to why he isn't commercializing the 1MW plant:

It is absolutely amazing how Rossi supporters quickly and conveniently forget Rossi's own words and never hold him accountable! He lies, lies often and continues to to lie.

https://e-catworld.com/2016/04…bought-three-more-plants/

The title to this article which was published by Frank A. AFTER the lawsuit :

"Rossi: 1MW Plant Customer Bought Three More Plants (AR: Installation in Approx 180 Days)"

Now Rossi states :

"No, because to get that result I had to live 352 days inside it 16 hours per day, from 6 P.M. to 10 A.M of the following day, and two other persons, one engineer and one electrician, had to cover from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M., not to mention when I had to stay for 20 hours and the others of the Team had to reach me in the middle of the night for problems . It was a prototype, not a product, but the experience we made with it has generated the QX. We had strong problems and probably, from what we analyzed after the stop from all the components, it was close to die in short time after the end of the test. It was not ready to be a product, but it was a dam good prototype, by means of which an enormous experience has been made"

Do you think Frank will ever call Rossi to the carpet on this? Never. Frank knows who the master is and if you question the master, you get cut off. Doubt and facts are not allowed!

He lied back in 2016! Of course since there was no customer other than himself.

He lied that the plants would be installed in about 180 days! There never was to be an installation as there was no customer!

He lied about the new QuarkX partner and customer in 2016 as the court documents show he admitted there were none.

Why do his supporters continue to never hold Rossi accountable and continue to make excuses for him? This up coming demo will be no different than any other he has performed, yet the excuses will be immediate by his supporters.

This is simply the case.... to the believers, the eCat MUST BE REAL. :(

• Rossi can (and indeed did) lie about many things - but it still doesn't mean, that his claims have absolutely no merit. Many details (like the neutron escapement story) point that he has working stuff in hands. And vice-versa: many honest researchers can be still deluded by their results. My experience is, once I'll start to criticize Rossi or his opponents, always many people emerge who disagree with me. The inability of people to refrain of B/W vision bothers me: as if the truth couldn't be on both sides at the same moment.

• This is simply the case.... to the believers, the eCat MUST BE REAL. :(

Au Contrair, to the pathoskeps, the eCat IS NOT REAL despite their being some evidence supporting its reality. To at least some of here, we note and weigh evidence coming from either side, straddle the fence, and patiently wait for more.

• Amazing for me to say, but I hardly give Rossi any thought nowadays. Yes, I know there is an upcoming QX stage act that Alan, Frank and 40 others will attend ...most likely in Sweden, but that is it. He just does not interest me anymore.

I'll admit, my interest has waned as well. As it's been over 5 years now since I've been tracking this story, it does seem at times that it will forever remain elusive. Nonetheless, it will always pique my interest, until there is irrefutable evidence one way or the other. And unfortunately, to me, that has not yet occurred. I suspect you still have some interest. ;)

• I'll admit, my interest has waned as well. As it's been over 5 years now since I've been tracking this story, it does seem at times that it will forever remain elusive. Nonetheless, it will always pique my interest, until there is irrefutable evidence one way or the other. And unfortunately, to me, that has not yet occurred. I suspect you still have some interest. ;)

It might be that the LENR situation does not meet your expectations. It could be that the issue lies in your expectations and not in the LENR situation. What do you expect that the LENR situation must deliver to meet your expectations?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.