Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• ... I would say, whoever is able to travel down there, should do it.

And then we know more.

Maybe the place even does not exist....

• @damn_right_man: I think what Axil meant is that perturbations in the muon flux in the Guif of Mexico proves that Florida will be the site of the demo.

..oh. And I was already looking forward to a real change in his ability to utilize logic properly ... so, no surprise at all.

• I would find it tickling and amusing if Rossi ended up pulling a rabbit out of a hat in several years' time. I cannot think of any statements that I have made that I would regret in that eventuality.

Like Shane, you said you HOPED the audience would walk out of the demo.

The high percentage of repetitive criticism and gratuitous insults on this thread make it 90% crap.

• Like Shane, you said you HOPED the audience would walk out of the demo.

To add back context that you omitted, Shane's comment was "If the attendees see an obvious dog and pony show set-up, their role there merely to act as stage props to lend some sorely needed legitimacy, I hope they walk out in protest." The meaning of my comment, then, was that "if the attendees see an obvious dog and pony show set-up, I hope they walk out in protest, so that they don't act as stage props to lend some sorely needed legitimacy."

There is one way in which the statement above is implied, however: there can be no doubt that it will be a dog and pony show set-up. However, I now agree with Paradigmnoia, in that I think attendees should stick around even in this case so that they can capture as many details of the setup as possible for later reference.

The high percentage of repetitive criticism and gratuitous insults on this thread make it 90% crap.

You obviously do not like it here. I hope you will consider seeking out another forum that is more suited to your insights and abilities. This would make life more pleasant both for yourself and for members of this forum.

• Like Shane, you said you HOPED the audience would walk out of the demo.

Adrian,

It is apparent that you have a different outlook concerning Rossi and it seems that you do not quite understand the view that many others do. Perhaps they (and I) do no understand your view as well.

However, I do take exception to a couple of things and would ask you to directly address them with your logic, not hand waiving.

Repetitive criticism. Yes. Why? Rossi repetitively lies, lies often and concerning major issues. Many here never see you call Rossi out on this and it appears that you think he is justified. That causes the conflict between you and others here!

Gratuitous? Hardly! Most of the criticisms here are well documented and are truth as given by "under oath" court documents. Again, what do you say to the specific points below. Not generalization as you accuse others.

Insults? Yes, one or two people here actually throw insults at Rossi. Most make founded accusations against him that is not insult. "If the shoe fits" or "sometimes the truth hurts"!

So with that in mind, please answer the following:

1)Rossi himself has stated over the years that he has sold 13 1mw plants to satisfied customers, including the military and private concerns. As late as 2016, after the lawsuit he stated he sold 3 more to the satisfied Doral customer! Which we all know as a lie.

2) Rossi himself has often boasted on JONP, that he has or is building "robotic factories" that ARE a "magnificence"! We know this is untrue and that the only facilities he has was a small facility in Italy and the small Doral facility. No robotics. Not 11 years ago and none now.

3) Rossi has stated that he had received safety certifications on the 1mw plant. This was not true. The certification granted was a self submitted application for electrical controls that had nothing to do with the reactor. The certification itself stated that it was not for commercial use nor for any production certification. However, Rossi presented it as such.

4) Rossi himself stated that the "Lugano test" was completely independent and that he had no involvement except starting it up. Court documents now prove that actually he and Fabiani ran the entire test and the professors only stopped by on rare occasion.

5) About the "customer" for the 1 year test:

a) There was no customer, it was Rossi and Rossi's lawyer

b)Rossi stated the customer had long been in production and need heat. JMP had NO prior production and no need for heat all according to court documents.

c) Rossi "presented" a "chief engineer" to several visitors. This turned out to be a software consultant, simply hired by Rossi.

d) Rossi himself, stated on JONP to you and other loyal followers, that the customer was well satisified, making production AND purchased 3 more plants. Not was going to but DID purchase.

6) Rossi stated in May 2016, that he had a new partner and new customer for the QuarkX. This turned out according to HIS sworn deposition to be a lie. There was none.

7) Rossi presented in June 2016, a fuzzy blue photo to HIS followers, that this was the test by the new customer and partner. This was a lie as there was no new customer. Remember, these are

posts to YOU and his other supporters! He lied to all of you!

8) Rossi presented a paper written by Gullstrom. It was clearly indicated that Gullstrom took part in the QuarkX test / measurements. Mats Lewan himself now has confirmed that Gullstrom was

not present nor has seen the QuarkX himself.

I could go on, but I am tired of typing! :)

You state repetitive, That is because Rossi repetitively lies and about many things. Insults? These are documented true.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!" That is the logic many here take as Rossi HAS repetitively lied.

What are YOUR answers to the above? Why do you never condemn any of his actions? Many supporters would not see the so called "opposition" to thier posts if they showed any accountability

to Rossi at all. What is seen, is complete ignoring of the many, many deceits compared to almost NO facts that are positive, only "Rossi says"!

Will you answer point by point above or simply "LOL" again?

Perhaps you can provide 8 factual, pertinent examples (not Rossi says) of Rossi actions that would be reason to negate that above lies, which certainly are not the total list!

Sincerely

• Thanks, Bob, I meant to do a more comprehensive summary of Rossi's constant lying over 6 years but you saved me the trouble.

I am glad Alan is going. Maybe it will disabuse him of the idea that Rossi really has something and that Levi knows it. One can hope anyway. But Rossi is clever at faking and seems to test his illusions ahead of time to make sure they are persuasive for the less critical observers so who knows whether it will?

I also hope someone takes covert photos or video. That is so much easier now than when I helped to set up video taken of Steorn and Sniffex demonstrations in 2006 and 2007. Then, I used what appeared to be a still camera, hanging from around someone's neck. In reality, it was shooting continuous video as a few cameras could do then. In 2006, one had to use the largest flash memory cards available and the best (lithium AA) batteries to get any decent shooting time. In those days, nobody suspected that someone with a still camera would be shooting video with sound. Today, any number of tiny devices hidden in patriotic pins, tie clips, pens, cigarette packs and the like, can be had. They run several hours and take at least SVGA resolution. Some take HDTV. I hope someone gets one. Hell, if Rossi allows cell phones, that obviously is all you need but using one to do video is a bit more obvious.

If anyone shoots a video and needs help editing and/or posting it anonymously, please let me know by email.

As for Adrian, he probably would find more comfort and like-thinking individuals on e-catworld.com but it seems inappropriate to invite him to leave here. He is entitled to express his opinion.

• Ahhh, IF.

If the paint smears and the horn falls off the pink unicorn revealing the tape used to hold it on, then the pink unicorn supporters will claim it was too risky to reveal the real unicorn in case someone tried to ride away on it....

If grandma had wheels...

If wishes were fishes...

• axil

@sifferkoll

@Adrian Ashfield

Sure, guys. Rossi has lied consistently and accomplished nothing of note except various lame scams for going on forty years. And now, he is going to demonstrate not only LENR but the most spectacular embodiment of it ever conceived: a pencil sized device that makes 20W of power out of almost nothing, contains a plasma, incorporates control circuits and heat exchange, makes light and electricity as well as heat, and solves the world's energy problems with enough left over to fund children with cancer. Yah Shoore he will! You guys are absolutely hilarious.

• It is apparent that you have a different outlook concerning Rossi and it seems that you do not quite understand the view that many others do. Perhaps they (and I) do no understand your view as well.

Rossi is following the new method: fake facts, for leadership in the US today. Fake facts as a tool of propaganda is eminently effective. We Rossi supporters take Rossi seriously , but not literally. The important factor is what Roaai can do for LENR, not what he says. Rossi is a true warrior with grit, who can do the job. The ends justify the means. The moralists are wet noodles, too weak, they cannot battle the awesome forces that are arrayed against LENR. Rossi is a bow work, a true leader, with the strength to get the job done.

maryyugo wrote:

Sure, guys. Rossi has lied consistently and accomplished nothing of note except various lame scams for going on forty years. And now, he is going to demonstrate not only LENR but the most spectacular embodiment of it ever conceived: a pencil sized device that makes 20W of power out of almost nothing, contains a plasma, incorporates control circuits and heat exchange, makes light and electricity as well as heat, and solves the world's energy problems with enough left over to fund children with cancer. Yah Shoore he will! You guys are absolutely hilarious.

The upcoming demo on the 24th is our long awaited reward that will flush the cult of recrimination down the toilet of history. Your days are numbered.

• Rossi is following the new method: fake facts, for leadership in the US today. Fake facts as a tool of propaganda is eminently effective. We Rossi supporters take Rossi seriously , but not literally. The important factor is what Roaai can do for LENR, not what he says. Rossi is a true warrior with grit, who can do the job. The ends justify the means. The moralists are wet noodles, too weak, they cannot battle the awesome forces that are arrayed against LENR. Rossi is a bow work, a true leader, with the strength to get the job done.

If you feel the above is true, Rossi is a visionary as he started this mode of operandi long, long ago! Long before the "Fake news" phenomenon. Really?

If you feel the above is true, remind me to never do business with you!

If you feel the above is true, I am truly sorry!

The ends do NOT justify the means. Wrong does NOT make right.

Rossi does not have GRIT or he would simply allow his device to be truly proved, but he deceives, he misdirects and hides. Truth does not need a defense!

Adrian Ashfield talks about slander, gratuitous insults and the "high road" (my interpretation) According to your above statement, these traits are for the powerful and are justified!

It seems you think the opposite is for the weak and feeble minded. Only fools believe in truth, honor or real moral values. They are laughable.

I hope Adrian chimes in here with his thoughts on this! I believe he and I can agree on this subject!

Quite sad.

• Mizuno " The activation process was not possible at that time. Moreover, I had only two days."

In both accurate replications and accurate recollections the fine details are important.

I am quite sure that Mizuno knows the dates of his airtickets.

He was there longer than two days. He called me on the phone, and we considered changing the return to go through Atlanta. For some reason, during one of the trips, he ended up with only two days devoted to the activation process. There are various steps before that which must have delayed the activation.

Just because he had to leave after two days, that does not rule out the possibility of success. It might have worked after he left. But it didn't, and it is very difficult to determine why it failed. As I said, you have to make it work and then compare conditions.

It would be crazy to fly all the way from Japan to the U.S. for only two days. Some businessmen and visiting heads of state do this. They have better airplane seats but still, with the 14-hour time difference, you don't get much done the first few days.

• The upcoming demo on the 24th is our long awaited reward that will flush the cult of recrimination down the toilet of history. Your days are numbered.

I have got to mark this quote! Axil has publicly committed to the view that he fully believes Rossi's claims and supports him. Both his deceitful actions and his content!

I find it truly hard to believe that he committed himself so fully to the upcoming demo!

One thing is certain... Rossi ALWAYS disappoints... ALWAYS! Yet Axil has committed!

Axil, we will see what the story is in 16 days! No doubt about it!

The question is when the demo is a bust, what will YOU say?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.