Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• @Adrian Ashfield

The basic difference between ITER and the ecats is that the former performs and the latter doesn't. You can be disappointed in ITER's accomplishments to date but you can't deny that it is real, that a lot is being learned with it, that it can produce fusion and that it may lead to a new source of power, either in that form or in another. NONE of that is true with Rossi's ecat. Ni-H fusion has NEVER been shown to work, least of all by Rossi. Rossi has never accomplished anything tangible except various forms of lies and fraud. There is no similarity whatever between the two. Nothing is being learned from Rossi's devices except that some people are pretty easily fooled.

BE patient. The time of revelation is at hand...only days to go now. Have you devised a rant to cover the reality that will dawn after the demo? This old time worn tripe would not serve soon...so soon now.

• Nothing is being learned from Rossi's devices except that some people are pretty easily fooled.

I don't know about that. I learned a lot about thermodynamics studying Rossi's devices. I am also getting fairly proficient at making electrical heaters. I heat my shop with a home-made heater sometimes. Probably still cheaper to have bought an IR heater at the local Home Depot (my insurance company would likely insist on it)... but what fun is that?

• You simply have no concept of the difficulties Rossi has faced. It is hard enough to start up a new company let alone developing a truly novel technology at the same time.

Little doubt in my mind: this must be one of the primary reasons why we get the kind of comments we do on this forum. Those who look down their nose at Rossi the most are very likely the ones with the least real-world experience.

• Developing a perfect source of world saving energy is no mean feat. Compare it to the development of the hot fusion reactor now 60 years in the making at the cost of 40 billion dollars and running, with another 50 years of development to go and countless more billions to pay without the prospects of a certain outcome.

Here here. There has been few other more colossal wastes of taxpayer money than the pursuit of hot fusion. If LENR is not the solution, then it is solar and wind. Nuclear fission no longer is viable vis-à-vis the dramatic (and continuing) drop in price/kWh of solar and wind, and nuclear hot fusion was never even in the running. It has been a boondoggle from start to finish, and as a group, the most detrimental to the LENR community due to their obstruction before Congress and other bodies.

• One certainty that will surely come in the aftermath of the demo is the torrent of obfuscation and misdirection that for years now have followed LENR demos involving calorimetry errors, hidden wires, bad thermocouples, and other felonious inventions of the imagination.

• This is the image that comes to mind for some reason...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One certainty that will surely come in the aftermath of the demo is the torrent of obfuscation and misdirection that for years now have followed LENR demos involving calorimetry errors, hidden wires, bad thermocouples, and other felonious inventions of the imagination.

Do you consider it obfuscation to point out that 1 MW of heat in Rossi's warehouse would have killed everyone? The photos show no ventilation system, and the Mezzanine had no equipment in it.

Are you suggesting that the 1 MW 1-year demonstration actually worked, despite the numerous mistakes, absurdities and lies in the Penon report?

Are you saying that the the Penon report is reasonable? Oh, of course not. You refuse to read it. You will not even look at Rossi's own data, yet you are certain he is right.

• Goodness! You are confident indeed. How do you define success? What is it that you are certain will be shown? Excess energy with indisputable measurements?

This demo is not an inducement to inspire investment but an introduction of a product to be manufactured and sold in the marketplace , a high quality and reliable product that has achieved sigma 5, instant start/stop and solid control.

• Do you consider it obfuscation to point out that 1 MW of heat in Rossi's warehouse would have killed everyone? The photos show no ventilation system, and the Mezzanine had no equipment in it.

Are you suggesting that the 1 MW 1-year demonstration actually worked, despite the numerous mistakes, absurdities and lies in the Penon report?

Are you saying that the the Penon report is reasonable? Oh, of course not. You refuse to read it. You will not even look at Rossi's own data, yet you are certain he is right.

The IH doral test was a battle to thwart the theft of Rossi's IP by venture capitalist who had no intention of making good on their commitment to pay when all means were fair to use in that struggle.

The upcoming demo is a public statement, a commitment, and a demonstration of the products soon to be offered.

• Ok Adrian, no hand waiving here.

I have not seen you answer any of these factual questions and ask that you do.

Factory... here are some links... please read.

http://e-catworld.com/2012/02/…ew-inventions-by-the-day/

http://e-catworld.com/2012/04/…ry-to-be-built-in-europe/

http://e-catworld.com/2013/01/…es-never-been-so-intense/

http://e-catworld.com/2011/12/…n-units-kill-competition/

http://e-catworld.com/2016/02/…nardo-factory-in-florida/

http://e-catworld.com/2016/02/…ed-to-e-cat-x-production/

I am running late, but will find and post the "magnifense" statement by Rossi tomorrow.

As you often put it Adrian, I AM ALSO a very experience engineer. I have 30 plus years in the automotive industry among others. I worked in R&D setting up FEA and other systems. I was involved in projects from design to production. I DO have a concept of how long things take. I DO know that legitimate people do not lie, lie and lie more. If I would have acted as Rossi has done these past 6 years, I would have been fired on the spot! So would have you if you had done these things.

There is NO competition. And there is NO full proof patent. These are all just excuses

You may skip these statements and my posts, but I would like to see your point by point logic of the above instead of making weak hand waiving excuses if you have solid reasoning.

If not, I guess you can choose to ignore hard facts.

• Little doubt in my mind: this must be one of the primary reasons why we get the kind of comments we do on this forum. Those who look down their nose at Rossi the most are very likely the ones with the least real-world experience.

BS! What real world experience do you have IHFB? Have you worked with SAE? Have you worked with ISO, UL, FCBA, ASME, DOD, DOE and several other agencies. I have.

Have you worked in R&D for the automotive market in braking systems? One of the most high liability risk areas in industry! I have.

Have you managed facilities that has made parts for the space shuttle? I have

Have you taken 4 manufacturing facilities through ISO 9001 accreditation? I have

Have you designed and over seen the construction of manufacturing facilities from drawings to completion? I have.

There are plenty here that have much real experience. Some like Para and THH present hard numbers, but "those who do not understand the real world" pooh pooh those things! Those numbers must not be

real. You ignore reality in math but accuse others for not having real world experience.

No, I do not know everything nor claim too. I do know that history speaks volumes and Rossi's history is painting a very poor picture.

You may be for the "underdog" but that does not make the "underdog" moral, hones or his devices real! The "underdog" ruler for deciding on what one supports is a very poor yard stick to say the least!

No, you are convinced by missing window panes that no one else sees. By statements twisted out of context. Pumps that do not have capacity but that does not matter. Customers that do not exist, but do not matter.....

Yes you state you have "little doubt in your mind", do you have anything else in there? :thumbup:

• This is the image that comes to mind for some reason...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A blizzard of demos

1. Svein Henrik November 7, 2017 at 11:20 AM

Dear Andrea.

I do agree in your answer to Frank Aucland. As Sigma 5 seems to be the basis for the E-Cat/QuarkX to be presented as a useful product, the demo in the 24th seems more to be your first chance to make a presentation.

Regards Svein Henrik

2. Andrea Rossi November 7, 2017 at 2:21 PM

Svein Henrik:

Exactly! We will have many eventual chances to make demos around the world.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I am running late, but will find and post the "magnifense" statement by Rossi tomorrow.

Adrian asked for the link...from Rossi's own blog, Feb. 2012

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-…80&cpage=4#comment-187119

"....

The 1 MW plant is a magnificence, and the preparation of the robotized line to produce the E-Cats is in schedule to start the production within Autumn and the deliveries within the next Winter, with some luck; in the worst case, within 18 months we will deliver, and we will deliver at the prices we promised. "

This is not in his mind only or as you put it "He never said they existed outside of his head". This statement and the several above refute that notion.

I am waiting on your logic for the other 7 points above.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.