Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• As a person who has been peripherally involved in *one* ITER-related project, and as a person whose colleagues have been involved, are involved, and will be involved in ITER-related projects, I can assure you ITER was never billed as a COP 10 reactor. It was always billed to us as running at net zero gain, but as necessary to develop technology for the next generation machine which *is* supposed to be an actual power reactor.

And I think that is a tidy summary of a clear motive underpinning your hostility toward the LENR movement. I do appreciate your candor nonetheless.

• I know that fusion is "the enemy" for LENR cult members,

Very simplistic, wrong and misleading comment. I am against fusion because I don't think any of the major fusions programs are likely to be an economic solution. On the other hand I have stated for the last 15 years that Thorium salt reactors should be built until LENR is proved commercial and also the small fail safe moving pebble bed reactors like the Chinese are developing.

• Mallove's death had nothing to do with technology, politics, or his involvement with cold fusion.

That may be the case, but whoever did it, had some kind of deep grudge.

Judging by the man’s condition—beaten, stabbed, and left with 32 lacerations across his face—Curtis was nearly certain that, whatever the motive, this murder was personal. “His face,” Curtis recalls, “looked like it went through a frickin’ meat grinder.”

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/…love-mit-infinite-energy/

Doesn't seem like a little dispute over a few items left in a rental house, as the public was led to believe.

• And I think that is a tidy summary of a clear motive underpinning your hostility toward the LENR movement. I do appreciate your candor nonetheless.

Again, when the supporters cannot defend Rossi's actions they simply try to cast FUD on those who present experience and data.

I appreciate IHFB lack of facts, backing, logic or understanding people's motives..... apparently he only has and needs blind faith. Oh, and the underdog ruler for measuring reality! :thumbup:

Do you want to give a go to the 8 points I presented to Adrian, or will you too, obsess over a word? Oh wait... of course you will! History does repeat itself does it not! :)

Cannot defend Rossi's actions or statements so accuse people of casting FUD but then all the supporters doe is "... at tidy summary of a clear motive underpinning your.... " cast FUD yourself!

What a mind reader! What insight! Oh wait.. you do see missing glass panes and scratches on the mezzanine floor that no one else does! Even though the math clearly states the heat exchanger

was not sufficient as presented. And that pump test really nailed it did it not! 8| (I do appreciate the intent and you contributing funds. Walking the walk IS admirable! )

Yes, I am having another frustrating day! ;) I deal with people all the time and lately all I have been hearing is excuses, excuses, excuses. Same for the Rossi crowd and that is why it is sooooo aggravating!!

They simply cannot provide logical discourse on Rossi's own actions! They have to dream up a excuses because he cannot defend himself! Quite amazing!

Oh by the way Axil... " The unspoken motive is most probably based on ..... ego issues." You should look into the mirror!! :whistling:

• AA, like I said, I have no quarrel with opposing (hot) fusion projects on the grounds that they are too expensive and not likely to bear useful fruit. I don’t however hope that they fail. I also have no desire for LENR research to fail. I would be delighted to see it succeed. But in either case, my hopes and wishes don’t make a damned bit of difference.

• It is quite another thing to imply that success would be a bad thing.

The success would come at too high a cost. And even if it were "successful" in the sense that they eventually (probably in 50 years and tens of billions of $ more, or so) it would be pointless since solar and wind is already cheaper than coal and traditional nuclear fission power. Fusion reactors will be many times more expensive than fission reactors.

LENR. And if not LENR, solar and wind.

• Doesn't seem like a little dispute over a few items left in a rental house, as the public was led to believe.

FUD Master again.

Any time you see a statement that start with "Doesn't seem...." speaks volumes. So WHO was leading the public? hmmm...

Yes, quite the conspiracy. Three people sentenced to jail... 16 years, 52 years... These dudes volunteered to spend major years in jail for the "powers that be"!

No wait, better yet..... "Doesn't it seem like that these people were framed by big oil, nuclear power and Barney Fife!" 8|

I can troll right back if needed!

• Rothwell: "I have no idea what your motive may be, but your actions do not make you look good. You are defending criminal activities"

Nonsense...

As a system's and test engineer, I have developed test plans for many and varied systems. It is assumed by everybody in the test and acceptance plan bisiness that the vendor will alway take advantage of loopholes and stupidities in the test and acceptance plans of the customer. My plans were alway perfect and air tight. As a vendor, I designed a change of scope strategy (using proprietary lock in) to extract as much money as possible from the customer as Rossi did.

When I read the IH specs and test documentation, I understood immediately that IH had no idea what they were doing and were destined to go to the school of hard knocks. IH should have hired a experienced test plan designer to protect their interests. Instead, Rossi wrote the plan. A vendor that takes advantage of the stupidities of the customer's test plans does not commit fraud. If this was true, then the government would imprison all of their contractors. The change of scope bisiness in govenment contracting is based on taking advantage of flaws in test plans and acceptance tests.

Customers and vendors usually wind up in court to resolve test issues and that is what happened in the doral test. I decided to let the legal process take its course and not waste any time in exploring a disaster of a test that I knew would happen.

• Would you lacerate someone's face 32 times and turn their face into something that looked like it went through a meet grinder because of a few items left behind in a rental house? Who does that?

• Do you want to give a go to the 8 points I presented to Adrian, or will you too, obsess over a word?

Black or white? It doesn't matter, it is only one word. You lied. You did not withdraw the lie, but simply try to change the subject. Go on about it long enough and you will get me annoyed.

• So nobody will defend the catalog of quotes of blatant Rossi lies over the last six years? Robotic plants under construction, certificators slaving away, customers galore owning megawatts plants, except that just recently, it turns out the plants don't work without 24/7 support from Rossi? Nobody defends those?

Would you lacerate someone's face 32 times and turn their face into something that looked like it went through a meet grinder because of a few items left behind in a rental house? Who does that?

Who does that? A crazed angry person. Certainly not a professional hit man or group.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.