Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

The Suncell??

You mean an arc welder power supply solidly connected to heavy duty mains and the other end probably charging a giant capacitor? Discharging into essentially a short circuit? And you're surprised there is a flash? Oh wonderment!

PS: what in the world do you think THAT silly and dangerous kludge really is? quantum magic perhaps?

• I don't think a demo will prove anything definitive. Test driving a new Ferrari is great fun but it doesn't prove it won't overheat in traffic or reliably start on a cold wet morning. But how could somebody from this place not go to see what's cooking- this is LENR-Forum after all.

That’s a bad analogy Alan,

Simply prove beyond doubt that Rossi’s device produces Energy Out > Energy In.

If you can do that during this “demo” wonderful, I will applaud you sir.

Do you think you can?

• Yes, we can go to the stars using a little tube hooked up to a power supply that glows bright blue and produces 20 watts of some sort of energy.. Well, a bigger version, no doubt. A big glass tube hooked up to a big power supply that glows bright blue that puts out hundreds or maybe even thousands of watts. The possibilities boggle the mind. I can just see it how: the Starship Leonardo with Rossi clinging to the side with his stethoscope. Can’t take your eyes off it for a minute. Beam me up, Andrea.

• As a system's and test engineer, I have developed test plans for many and varied systems. It is assumed by everybody in the test and acceptance plan bisiness that the vendor will alway take advantage of loopholes and stupidities in the test and acceptance plans of the customer.

So, as a test engineer did you tell customers you were dealing with a major corporation that was actually a shell company owned by you? Did you pass out business cards with images of factories taken off the Internet, pretending they were yours? Did you hire some guy off the street and coach him to lie about nonexistent products? Did you claim you had equipment installed in a mezzanine that did not -- and could not -- exist? Did you lie outrageously in legal depositions?

If you did that sort of thing, you too were engaged in criminal fraud. That is not a normal part of doing business. If you think it is, I sure wouldn't want to deal with you!

• Black or white? It doesn't matter, it is only one word. You lied. You did not withdraw the lie,

No, he did not lie. He made a minor mistake, and he did withdraw it. You are using this minor mistake as an excuse to evade the issue, evade supporting your own empty claim, and to insult him and others here instead of engaging in a technical discussion.

• So, as a test engineer did you tell customers you were dealing with a major corporation that was actually a shell company owned by you? Did you pass out business cards with images of factories taken off the Internet, pretending they were yours? Did you hire some guy off the street and coach him to lie about nonexistent products? Did you claim you had equipment installed in a mezzanine that did not -- and could not -- exist? Did you lie outrageously in legal depositions?

If you did that sort of thing, you too were engaged in criminal fraud. That is not a normal part of doing business. If you think it is, I sure wouldn't want to deal with you!

I understand that those accusations were not adjudicated in a court of law and therefore unfounded.

• Official Post

No, he did not lie. He made a minor mistake, and he did withdraw it. You are using this minor mistake as an excuse to evade the issue, evade supporting your own empty claim, and to insult him and others here instead of engaging in a technical discussion.

I missed the "minor mistake" by Bob. I did notice though, as you did, that *he* was evasive, and insulting....as always.

• I can understand why Rossi does not protect his reputation legally since his capital is now reserved to the creation of a manufacturing base for his products. But I would understand when he begins to generate excess capital at a point in time in the near future, that some part of those excess resources might be directed to fund legal actions against the slanders that have been heaped on him over these many years. These accusations are not good in advancing Rossi's bisiness interests. Let it be determined in court the truth in these accusations and let the weight of justice fall on the heads of those parties that deserve that justice to the full extent of the law. Rossi is beginning to understand the value of a competent legal team and would be well served to use that capability more broadly.

• Official Post

Yes, we can go to the stars using a little tube hooked up to a power supply that glows bright blue and produces 20 watts of some sort of energy.. Well, a bigger version, no doubt. A big glass tube hooked up to a big power supply that glows bright blue that puts out hundreds or maybe even thousands of watts. The possibilities boggle the mind. I can just see it how: the Starship Leonardo with Rossi clinging to the side with his stethoscope. Can’t take your eyes off it for a minute. Beam me up, Andrea.

Funny! Too bad Rossi abandoned the Ecats, as a bunch of those powerful Big Frankies (16 Ecats in a bundle) strapped onto to the aft end of a Starship...now that would have been something. Maybe Alan could ask Rossi in the upcoming demo...if Rossi can hear him 100 meters away at the back of the auditorium , why he abandoned the Ecats?

• Funny! Too bad Rossi abandoned the Ecats, as a bunch of those powerful Big Frankies (16 Ecats in a bundle) strapped onto to the aft end of a Starship...now that would have been something. Maybe Alan could ask Rossi in the upcoming demo...if Rossi can hear him 100 meters away at the back of the auditorium , why he abandoned the Ecats?

The Ecats were hard to control and they meltdown. The Quarks are passively controlled and do not melt down.

• No, he did not lie. He made a minor mistake, and he did withdraw it

If Rossi had really said ""robotic factories" that ARE a "magnificence," it would have been no :minor mistake. We would never have heard the end of it. Even when the words were put in his mouth by someone else, we never seem to hear the end of it.

I don't read all Bob's comments. Perhaps I missed it. Show me where he apologized and withdrew the lie. Or maybe don't bother - this pointless discussion has gone on too long already.

• "this pointless discussion has gone on too long already."

Still got another 15 days..then the post-mortem...

McKubre's recommendation was

to identify several promising LENR avenues

and back those.

The Miami demo may assist in the Selection/Deselection of EcatQX.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.