Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• So Axil, where in the 365 day Doral ERV report, does it say the 1MW, composed of many Ecats, is: "hard to control and they melt"?

The fact that Rossi has to be on site for 20 hours a day for a year even when suffering from skin cancer a goodly portion of that period demonstrate that only he could keep the E-Cat from self destructing.

Andrea Rossi
    November 3, 2017 at 10:08 PM

Gabriel Berra:

No, because to get that result I had to live 352 days inside it 16 hours per day, from 6 P.M. to 10 A.M of the following day, and two other persons, one engineer and one electrician, had to cover from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M., not to mention when I had to stay for 20 hours and the others of the Team had to reach me in the middle of the night for problems . It was a prototype, not a product, but the experience we made with it has generated the QX. We had strong problems and probably, from what we analyzed after the stop from all the components, it was close to die in short time after the end of the test. It was not ready to be a product, but it was a dam good prototype, by means of which an enormous experience has been made.

Warm Regards,

• "Anyone have an idea of what the mass of the deuterium/lithium in the plasma is?"

In the plasma centre, the electron temperature and density

values will vary between 0.5 – 40 keV and 10(19) – 5x10(20) /m3 ..

Deuterium about the same .

Assume 6x10(20) /m3 ,, Mass will be about 4 mg /m3 .. very small...

Energy about 4 Mega Joules per cubic meter.. Not high at all.

Perhaps its not so terrifying after all.

Perhaps the tritium would just go vertically into the high atmosphere?

• Cliche: "a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought."

Well, if you have a better name for the DPS, which accurately conveys that it is a dog and pony show, I will be grateful to hear your suggestion. Assuming what you suggest will be an inadequate term for the DPS, I will be happy to refer to the DPS as a DPS until such a time as the DPS's are no longer DPS's. Although I might also call a DPS a "demo" from time to time as well. I will probably not call a DPS a "test," however, which would suggest connotations of rigor for the DPS, when a DPS is a DPS because it is not rigorous and is simply intended to gain publicity for the person conducting the DPS.

• "Dog and pony show" is a colloquial term which has come to mean a highly promoted, often over-staged performance, presentation, or event designed to sway or convince opinion for political, or less often, commercial ends. Typically, the term is used in a pejorative sense to connote disdain, jocular lack of appreciation, or distrust of the message being presented or the efforts undertaken to present it

• Official Post

I'm not sure if I understand your question.

But if Rossi claims that a certain voltage is ~0 , he can certainly demonstrate it.

And I'm sure you can figure out better than me whether Rossi is providing an adequate measurement of input power.

My electrical engineering is rusty, but I don't think the Rossi/Gullstrom paper had a proper setup. It only worked on the assumption that V=0 across the reactor. Do you disagree?

Not at all. But as you point out above, this is not a good method in the absence of other tests.

• Tough (and/or genuine?) job to look for a 1cm² area, if we remeber Rossis dimensions of the little reactor... 1cm² = 100mm². The entire cylindric reactor surface (see below dimensions) is in total less than 1cm² (100mm²).

His diaries back in the days...

1. Robert Dorr June 14, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Andrea,

Thank you very much for the information and photo. I was wondering if negotiations were still in progress on the factory site that you found in Sweden? Also just to make sure there wasn’t any errors in your initial report, is the size of the Quark X you tested, 1mm X 30mm? I think that is a bit thinner than we were expecting. It is wonderful to see you great work developing into such a groundbreaking device. Truly wonderful.

Sincerely,

Robert Dorr

2. Andrea Rossi June 14, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Robert Dorr:

Thank you.

The negotitions in Sweden are on course.

Yes, I confirm the dimensions. Not the results, that must be verified.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• On ECW a user was pasting a comment from Rossis blog I think that says:

I can't see this post right now on rossilivecat so it can be false or it was deleted by Rossi short after he published it.

But if that comment is true than it could very well be that the whole demonstration will be located in Sweden maybe Uppsala?!

edit: here is the link to the post in ECW: http://disq.us/p/1nnst7g

other edit: Frank Acland just pointed out that it maybe was a private conversation and that is why it's not on RLE.

• Would you lacerate someone's face 32 times and turn their face into something that looked like it went through a meet grinder because of a few items left behind in a rental house? Who does that?

Unfortunately, you must not live in the real world?

Who would shoot 200 people from a hotel tower?

Who would strap bombs to themselves and blow up dozens?

Who would beat a baby to death because it is crying?

Almost every day somewhere in the world, someone does something completely crazy.

The world is full of sickos and psychopaths. Some people are on drugs, they are drunk, they are plain stupid and some are just evil.

Yes, people do this kind of stuff all the time in the real world! It happens almost every day somewhere.

Besides, people have confessed to this crime. I am sure they are throwing their lives away because they believe "big oil" is worth dying for! Really?

Do you think "the powers that be" would slash and stab or simply hire a hitman to to drive by?

Wait! .... better yet, big oil controls natural gas! The meter reader guy simply would loosen a few pipes and let the house blow up!

So you really believe Mallove was done in by corporations? Really? He was a writer first and a scientist second! Why did not Ponds get knocked

off? Much more likely that HE would have something. Why not Cravens, McKubre, Storms,...... ?

There is NO doubt as to what happened. This is simply giving a further black eye to the LENR scene when people read this kind of stuff!

Tesla was a genius, but he died in poverty and somewhat disgrace. No because of his intelligence, but his claims of aliens, visions, talking

pigeons and stuff. This cast serious shade on his reputation!

This fabricated story does the field NO GOOD WHATSOEVER either!

No wonder you see scratches on the floor and missing window panes if you see real conspiracy in this! Really?

• Black or white? It doesn't matter, it is only one word. You lied. You did not withdraw the lie, but simply try to change the subject. Go on about it long enough and you will get me annoyed.

I changed the sentence for you! DId you not read it? I gave actual links to Rossi's own words. You are still obsessed with "magnificence" but REFUSE to deal with the core matter.

Your are running from real substance while clinging to crumbs!

And you are getting annoyed by the claim I am lying? WOW! You must really be pissed at Rossi as he as been proven to lie, lie often and lie about many things!

Rossi lies in that HE states things to YOU on HIS blog. Rossi lies and does not retract them. I did NOT lie as I provided the proof via links. You think I lied because of a sentence I typed, which I then went back

and corrected to YOUR understanding. I was willing to proceed with genuine discussion, but you dwell on a meaningless and trite term, while ignoring the gross and expansive lies of Rossi!

How hypocritical can you be? You dwell on a misunderstood sentence I typed and yet IGNORE the MANY out and out lies of Rossi. His lies are perfectly FINE with you, but your misunderstandings to others is anathema! Really? You state the above and do not do the same for Rossi when his lies are exponential?

Thank you for the short exchanges. You are unable or unwilling to defend your support of Rossi based upon facts. No need to proceed as it will be useless.

Best wishes! ?(

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.