Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Communist? No, simply I love who really spends his money to cure children affected by cancer and I hate charlatans that used that argument in a “says” of his blog to get sympathy.

Some good natured people have charitable aspirations, You can't fault a man for that. What are you some kind of conservative?

• Some good natured people have charitable aspirations, You can't fault a man for that. What are you some kind of conservative?

As said I hate the charlatans and who promises even if having no “charitable aspirations”.

Smoke into the eyes and lies only good for believers.

• It is unfair to refer to the advanced technology shown in the photo as “toilet parts.” The Blu-Lock fittings shown are lawn sprinkler parts and some of the best that Home Depot has to offer. Interstellar travel is just a step away!

You might think about volunteering as the first interstellar journey test subject. You have the proper disposition, little loss for the global politik.

• ossi's calculation of COP based on the assumption that the light that the quark produces is blackbody is wrong.

As Rossi has surrounded the E-Cat QX with an oil(?) jacket and is measuring the power by temperature rise in the fluid, it doesn't matter if it is a black body or not for the demo.

This is a much more accurate way of measuring the excess heat period.

• As Rossi has surrounded the E-Cat QX with an oil(?) jacket and is measuring the power by temperature rise in the fluid, it doesn't matter if it is a black body or not for the demo.

This is a much more accurate way of measuring the excess heat period.

It just so happens that the calculation of COP based on light and the COP shown through calorimetry were close. But close doesn't make Rossi's assumptions correct.

• With 11M in the bank, it seems like he could at least afford a good power meter.

Say a Clark Hess or Keysight.

Surely he knows people will be looking at his input measurements.

One 1ohm resister (are we sure it is 1 ohm?? and suitable for high currents?) and one measure is not very encouraging.

• How do you know what Rossi does through his private philanthropy? Some say that anonymous giving is the most noble type of giving.

Really he did or is another speculation of believer?

I bet you cannot prove it... ah, maybe he donated 10M$ to cure cancer of children but like an anonymous donator.

• yes Rossi was spending 20 hours a day in a hot warehouse writing anonymous check, then perhaps not. Perhaps it was Darden that wrote a 89M check to the cancer fund. We know (true) that Darden paid for a health clinic in Ethiopia and help set up water treatment there.

• Really he did or is another speculation of believer?

I bet you cannot prove it... ah, maybe he donated 10M$ to cure cancer of children but like an anonymous donator.

Your constant negative attitude is getting really old. You don't know whether Rossi has given any money to charity, but in my opinion it would be premature anyway. Much better for the world to spend his limited funds on R & D and getting the E-Cat QX into production more quickly. If it works out, as he hopes, I have little doubt he will be generous from his nature - he doesn't spend all his time running others down like you do.. What good have you ever done for the world?.

• AA, it is interesting that you seem to consider defending and trying to rationalize the actions of a pathological liar and serial con artist to be doing something of value for the world. Perhaps it will take years for you to finally come to the realization that at best you are utterly wasting your time and at worst are helping to prolong a scam that victimizes both hapless investors and legitimate researchers trying to validate their own work. But kudos for feeling good about yourself. Too bad positive thoughts about repulsive things don’t make them any better.

• yes Rossi was spending 20 hours a day in a hot warehouse writing anonymous check, then perhaps not. Perhaps it was Darden that wrote a 89M check to the cancer fund. We know (true) that Darden paid for a health clinic in Ethiopia and help set up water treatment there.

It won't be long now, the Quark will power well pumps through the world in backwater villages far and wide and millions of poor people will be able to drink abundant clear water. Rossi will be the reason and uncounted lives will be made better, and the sons of perdition, the purveyors of pain and suffering will have lost another battle.

53b38f960fd38.jpg

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.