Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Like all the others that you lionize, what have they produced, what have they accomplish, who do the enemies of LENR hate the most, fear the most? How many years will LENR languish in mediocrity? We have our hero now, he can do the job, He is the leader of our tribe, he walks point and takes the hits and brushes them off like specks of dust untouched and unphased. He is best to weather the storms that are yet to come, and surely they will come with a vengeance.

A overzealous apologetic cult like mentality surely isn't an reductio ad absurdum, especially in this realm of studies?

• A overzealous apologetic cult like mentality surely isn't an reductio ad absurdum, especially in this realm of studies?

LENR is not a study, it is a paradigm that must be born for the benefit and advancement of all humankind. Like any turning point in history, it is political, a movement that will benefit from a cult mentality with a leader like iron at its head. There soon begins a coming battle in the marketplace, in the courtroom, on the internet, where the adversaries are truly fearsome. Rossi has already proven his mettle in the courtroom and was shown to be strong, equal to the fight, a winner when most others of those lesser men would have failed and succumb.

• LENR is not a study, it is a paradigm that must be born for the benefit and advancement of all humankind. Like any turning point in history, it is political, a movement that will benefit from a cult mentality with a leader like iron at its head. There soon begins a coming battle in the marketplace, in the courtroom, on the internet, where the adversaries are truly fearsome. Rossi has already proven his mettle in the courtroom and was shown to be strong, equal to the fight, a winner when most others would have failed and succumb

I rest my case, you really are fanatical about Rossi. I hope you have as much enthusiasm in regards to other people involved in the field. If not, then you're just a loud shill for Rossi.

• I rest my case, you really are fanatical about Rossi. I hope you have as much enthusiasm in regards to other people involved in the field. If not, then you're just a loud shill for Rossi.

Most other followers of LENR still beleive in the fusion myth as must you also. Rossi thinks differently, and correctly, and in this clear sighted belief alone his is most worthy.

• Most other followers of LENR still beleive in the fusion myth as must you also. Rossi thinks differently, and correctly, and in this clear sighted belief alone his is most worthy.

I think, I stated 15 minutes ago that there are other people involved in LENR who are not getting nowhere near the amount of attention Rossi is getting. The fanaticism with Rossi is strong here.

• Rossi knows what he and LENR are up against.

Andrea Rossi
    November 12, 2017 at 7:25 AM

Steven N. Karels:

Our product will have to confront with strong hostility from some center of power, therefore we must be very careful. We are not going to introduce a new kind of trolley…

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Regarding "confront with strong hostility from some center of power"

The world oil industry

The Coal industy

The renewable energy industry

The nuclear industry

Professional science

Govenments

Regulators

Lobbyists

And much of the LENR community itself

and finally trolls and nuts suffering from paranoia, depression, anxiety and a raft of other sundry metal conditions,

• Rossi has the market on his mind.

Andrea Rossi
    November 11, 2017 at 9:58 PM

Daniel G. Zavela:

R&D will never end, but at this point we are ready to go to the next step, that is the industrialization. The experience made during the one year test of the 1 MW plant combined with the evolution up to the E-Cat QX are a very strong background. Attention, I am not saying that the most is done: an enormous work is waiting for us.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Andrea Rossi
    November 11, 2017 at 8:59 PM

Stephen:

Thank you for your moving support to all of our team.

Now the focus is on the industrialization.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Andrea Rossi
    November 11, 2017 at 1:10 PM

Frank Acland:

Means that our next efforts will go mainly to the industrialization phase.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Axil - how can Rossi have the market in mind without partnering with a manufacturer (curiuos to know, who this is - or do you have an idea?) that has the experience to build and certify a device that is based on some kind of knonw or unknown nuclear processes) AND has a global distribution system. Have you ever worked in an organization, that manufactures, verifies, certifies and sells something with a UL or CE mark? We are not talking about a simple tool from homedepot, but even those require proper certification before you can buy and use it (safely!).

• Axil - how can Rossi have the market in mind without partnering with a manufacturer (curiuos to know, who this is - or do you have an idea?) that has the experience to build and certify a device that is based on some kind of knonw or unknown nuclear processes) AND has a global distribution system. Have you ever worked in an organization, that manufactures, verifies, certifies and sells something with a UL or CE mark? We are not talking about a simple tool from homedepot, but even those require proper certification before you can buy and use it (safely!).

For those with the interest, let them prove that the Quark is unsafe. The safety gambit is the next stratagem for obstruction to replace and supersede the Rossi as scammer and totally bad person gambit.

The Quark will pass the boiler certification tests and that should be enough until science can discover how LENR works. It will take science 20 years to decide that LENR is real. From that point of awakening, the causation discovery might take nigh onto a century and by then LENR will be everywhere.

• For those with the interest, let them prove that the Quark is unsafe. The safety gambit is the next stratagem for obstruction to replace and supersede the Rossi as scammer and totally bad person gambit.

The Quark will pass the boiler certification tests and that should be enough until science can discover how LENR works. It will take science 20 years to decide that LENR is real. From that point of awakening, the causation discovery might take nigh onto a century and by then LENR will be everywhere.

This is not the way certification and approval of products work. To certify something before you can sell you have to provide evidence that the product is safe, and nobody has to prove that is unsafe, if he wants to prove this....

Your statement gives the answer to my question, if you have ever worked in such an inducstrial environment. Doesn't seem so...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.