Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I have little doubt the Doral adventure was intended as The Test. It was not signed off by all parties necessary to make it the The Test, however, which certainly injures the start date. The start time period for start The Test may also have elapsed, and I recall a Darden statement regarding that, but cannot find an email to back that up. It may have been a Deposition statement, which I think will carry far less weight in this animated discussion. Deceptions involved with the faked independence of the Customer would likely be enough to make any contract unenforceable, even if the Test was endorsed by all parties necessary to begin the official Test.

Rossi's videos were corrupted or impossible to use due to software issues, so no dancing and tour videos appear to exist. No effort seems to have been made to fix that even after complaints by IH during the early days of the proceedings.

The timing of the Woodford visits to the Plant and the Woodford investments do not lend much credence to Woodford being encouraged to invest based on Plant performance.

• Ah Para,

You're bringing back so many memories.

Love this little passage written by Ross in June, 23, 2014 after he had been waiting for ALMOST ONE YEAR for IH to do something with the delivered plant.

"Considering the fact that from August 2013, when Leonardo has delivered the plant ready to go, Industrial Heat has not got the possibility to find a real Customer and the necessary permissions to install a LENR plant, I think it is Important for all of us take this opportunity in serious consideration."

It almost (almost) makes me sympathize with the situation he was in: it appears he was basically attempting ANYTHING to get IH to stop dragging their feet and get the one year test underway, including forming a shell company as the "customer."

• When Rossi enthusiasts claim he won Rossi vs IH vs Rossi, it illustrates clearly how bizarre their thought process truly is. Rossi sued for $89M plus triple punitive damages. IH countersued for 11.5M plus or minus. In the settlement, Rossi got NOTHING (nada, zip, zilch) on his almost $400 MILLION complaint and paid his own legal bills in the millions. So this was a win for Rossi? In which alternative universe?

• When Rossi enthusiasts claim he won Rossi vs IH vs Rossi, it illustrates clearly how bizarre their thought process truly is. Rossi sued for $89M plus triple punitive damages. IH countersued for 11.5M plus or minus. In the settlement, Rossi got NOTHING (nada, zip, zilch) on his almost $400 MILLION complaint and paid his own legal bills in the millions. So this was a win for Rossi? In which alternative universe?

I guess you could interpret it in that non rational way when your Rossi-hate reaches a local peak... When you calm down again you could read the Mats Lewan interview to understand it was not about the money but all about getting the license and IP back... To Rossi it is worth a lot more than what he might have got from IH (they would probably only have filed chapter11, and it would have taken forever)

https://animpossibleinvention.…-was-rossis-top-priority/

When you calm down again you could read the Mats Lewan interview to understand it was not about the money but all about getting the license and IP back...

Mats Lewan is a Rossi acolyte who has learned absolutely nothing about the scientific method and proper experimental procedures in the last seven years. All he has ever done is to parrot the drivel Rossi feeds him. He is the person most responsible for the unconscionable waste of resources om Rossi since 2011. If he had ever had the intelligence and backbone to demand that Rossi run proper calibrations of the measurement system and have input power supplies and metering provided by people other than Rossi, the whole scam would have never been possible. So I don't care in the least what Mats Lewan thinks.

However, IH was very clear. In their view, Rossi's IP was worthless. NOTHING he gave them or instructed them to do or make EVER worked. NONE OF IT. He didn't need to sue for $400 million to get it back and he didn't need to spend several million dollars for trial preparations. I am certain if Rossi had simply asked IH to give him back the IP, they would have. IH desperately wanted to get rid of this unpleasant man and his worthless claims. They would doubtless have also liked to get back some of that completely wasted $11+ Million they gave him to start with.

Alan Smith

I am sure I read that Krivit read the Italian newspaper articles in the originals. I guess I could ask him-- I have his email address -- but it isn't worth the trouble. His meticulous documentation of Rossi's extensive criminality speaks for itself. It is vastly more relevant to the Rossi case than the travelogue and Rossi quotes one gets from Lewan's silly book and his even worse interviews.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…al-Criminal-History.shtml

• Official Post

Alan Smith

I am sure I read that Krivit read the Italian newspaper articles in the originals. I guess I could ask him-- I have his email address -- but it isn't worth the trouble. His meticulous documentation of Rossi's extensive criminality speaks for itself. It is vastly more relevant to the Rossi case than the travelogue and Rossi quotes one gets from Lewan's silly book and his even worse interviews.

So Mary, basically you made up the 'fact' that Krivit speaks fluent Italian based on something you read somewhere. I can read Italian newspapers too, they don't use dialect words too much and you can take them at your own pace. I also speak a (very) little. However, like me, when in Italy Krivit normally speaks English, never Italian. Speaking a little is one thing, but to be fluent you have to be able to understand the responses. It is of course possible that like many other Americans he has a good knowledge of Spanish, which it may surprise you to know is a great help when it comes to understanding some Italian, especially written Italian.

• I am certain if Rossi had simply asked IH to give him back the IP, they would have. IH desperately wanted to get rid of this unpleasant man and his worthless claims.

Well, he did. He even offered to pay for getting the license back, but they denied. IH did not want to get rid of Rossi. On the contrary they absolutely wanted to keep him in tight leash silenced by NDA for as long as possible.

All this will be obvious to you when your tantrums ebb out.

• Well, he did. He even offered to pay for getting the license back, but they denied. IH did not want to get rid of Rossi. On the contrary they absolutely wanted to keep him in tight leash silenced by NDA for as long as possible.

All this will be obvious to you when your tantrums ebb out.

As I remember it, the Rossi (and/or his supporters) CLAIMED there was a cash offer to get the IP back; but IH denied having had any such offer. I don't recall any evidence either way, but I don't remember the Rossi claiming this in any sworn deposition.

• As I remember it, the Rossi (and/or his supporters) CLAIMED there was a cash offer to get the IP back; but IH denied having had any such offer. I don't recall any evidence either way, but I don't remember the Rossi claiming this in any sworn deposition.

I believe it originated on Mats Lewan blog. (and not in any deposition either way). And I guess it is not in the interest of IH to admit it happened...

• So you're presenting an evidence-free assertion as fact?

Way to go.

Ehh, it is a fact that it was claimed. What is so hard to understand? And it is beyond reasonable doubt that IH will never admit it due to legal circumstances.

• Prove it. Show me the actual date then. In the deposition IH even argued that the one year test wasn't "the test" yet they never mentioned that while the test was on going. They were quite happy to show Woodford how well it worked and take 50 million from them (Woodford said they had done their own two year due diligence.)

Rossi had read the signs correctly, IH never had any intention of paying up. They didn't have the money. Do you really think Cherokee would pitch in after they distanced themselves from day one?

show me the date that Penon signed and submitted the report. I have yet to see that date. The nearest I understand is that the answer is never. He seemed to have "acknowledged the report" later but no signature and conclusion at the time of filing. No formal report and the clock never starts.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.