Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Before NASA wastes too much of their precious R&D on buggy wip technology, it is time for the Quark to take center stage in powering space exploration and settlement. Replacing the fission heat source in Kilopower is a no brainer. Safety Certification is obviously not required for this technology and the R&D resources of NASA can be used to jumpstart the LENR reactor home use business when a LENR Kilopower based product is eventually configured. Rossi should get some NASA engineers over to his demo.Once they see the Quark in action, they will configure Kilopower property with a LENR heat source.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Libellous? I thought truthfulness was a defence to such claims.

I don't know if Jed's statement was actionable (maybe our occasional legal eagle visitors do) but to show it's true, you'd have to have a psychiatric expert show that Shanahan attends to delusions. That's pretty improbable. In my opinion, what we have here is Jed Rothwell repeatably and frequently misquoting and misconscrewing what people say and then claiming, on the basis of that, that they are delusional, or never read anything, or implying that they are ignorant, or conspiratorial, or malevolent and so on. Typical ardent believer methodology. You see the same behavior on psychic, paranormal and talk-to-the-dead forums.

Before NASA wastes too much of their precious R&D on buggy wip technology, it is time for the Quark to take center stage in powering space exploration and settlement. Replacing the fission heat source in Kilopower is a no brainer. Safety Certification is obviously not required for this technology and the R&D resources of NASA can be used to jumpstart the LENR reactor home use business when a LENR Kilopower based product is eventually configured. Rossi should get some NASA engineers over to his demo.Once they see the Quark in action, they will configure Kilopower property with a LENR heat source.

Where can I buy what Axil is smoking?

Hey Axil, have you ever *seen* a working "quarkqx" or whatever Rossi calls his deception currently? Have you tested it? How did you test it and what were your results? If you did not test it, how in the hell do you know?

• I don't know if Jed's statement was actionable

Exactly. His comments haven't affected me a whit. However they could have if I had for example submitted a proposal for funding and had it denied due to the 'questions' Jed's comments raise about my reliability. But I'm primarily an industrial chemist, so I don't do a whole lot of that, and what I do is not based on my experience with CF. So no libel suits upcoming...(Darn, I could really use some extra money....to tune up my Lamborghini that I got for fighting the CFers...(not))

• Where can I buy what Axil is smoking?

Hey Axil, have you ever *seen* a working "quarkqx" or whatever Rossi calls his deception currently? Have you tested it? How did you test it and what were your results? If you did not test it, how in the hell do you know?

Realization of Rossi's LENR tech is what the DEMO is for. Rossi would not publicly show his system unless it worked 100%.

Realization of Rossi's LENR tech is what the DEMO is for.

Sure, because Rossi's demos, tests, and the sale of IP to IH worked so well for him in the last six years. Axil, you would be hilarious if your senseless belief in things improbable was not so sad.

Alan, I take back what I said about good moderation if you let "suck me" be an acceptable response on this forum. It's no different in character from calling a participant moron or an idiot to their face.

• In other words, you can't substantiate your claims and thus they are as libelous as Rothwell's.

I haven't actually reread it yet. That was my conclusion from the last reading. I'll let you know when I do.

My overriding memory of the previous reading was amusement at the fact you later made/still make such a song and dance about the other authors ignoring your arguments, despite having done exactly the same in your response to them. You are right that they do ignore parts - but that's no excuse for hypocrisy.

• whilst having done exactly the same in your response to them

Make sure you substantiate that. Note also that as *I* recall, I only answered *their* comments, not the whole field's, but 10 of the prominent CF authors is a large chunk of them :) in the section on the answer to the 10 authors' Reply. Now the other parts of the whitepaper actually address other issues, like errors in the F&P calorimetric methodology, errors in their HAD claims, errors in Kitamura, et al's claims, and errors in Krivit's commentary on my J Env. Mon. comment. It will be interesting to see what you think I ignored...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.