Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The focus on the SCAM hunters around here are more rightly focused on the fraudsters that abound in the Hot fusion reactor R&D space. The amount of money involved in this space is orders of magnitude more than anything that LENR is involved with. Is this dishonestly typical of what is to be expected in holier than thou real science?

90bcb7aa861679e9356a5f2d05c926c7b884218edb3b597e0677503e5fa9630f.png?w=600&h=237

Alan Smith has calculated, this Hot Fusion reactor COP to be 0.023 - MFMP LENR reactors produce a few orders of magnitude more excess power that that merger hot fusion result.

Where is the outrage at this SCAM and lying?

• It may be required that we cultivate and encourage the LENR naysayers around here to give this site a anti LENR flavor. Mary might serve us well as purgative camouflage to ward off the aggressive actions of the anti LENR forces.

• Powertec 20304 horizontal clamps on their way. Shopping around for a HID ballast and xenon short arc bulb. Plenty of hose around here, though it looks like electrical tape, looking more closely at it. (Have some of that). The green coloured Blu-lock irrigation coupler seems not so common. Might have to use blue ones. Hose clamps, check. The DC power supply is cheap, but the QA guy was a bit ... evasive... Quoted scripture at me(!) WTF...

• Link spam attack, and there is little one can do about it other than complain to Google and hope they believe you. It does seem well-placed timing-wise.

I eventually got in touch with Google and the "helper" was clueless. He kept insisting it was my computer. After I commented: "why don't you just say you can't help then goodbye"

He then said he would transfer me to someone "in admin." After a 15 minutes wait the Indian in India said the ECW site "was not available & I should contact ECW and tell them.", This while I was looking at ECW on my screen.

Si din't hold your breath.... My experience with Indian engineers who insist on getting all your details like email address, is that later I get a number of phishing attacks promising to fix my computer for ever or even one that claims to be from Microsoft saying if you don't call this number to get the infection removed and try to leave the page your computer will be disabled.

• Nope fanboy...you started it (as usual). You show me links where I misconstrued Rossi and his factories and I will post the links for you. Although I do not really need to because only you and AA would waffle anyway. Everyone else here already knows the above is true. Sorry;)

• I do disagree with many of the "points" you all have made. Mainly they are rude and just opinion, not proven facts. I have had extensive experience in judging things like this and concluded that it is not yet possible to prove the case one way or the other.

You claim you are certain that Rossi is a fraud and various other things, that make me doubt you are a lawyer as you say. ("I am one of the lawyers who said") Yes it has all been said before, many times. If you had read all my comments you would, perhaps, understand why I judge it foolish to be so certain at this point.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't drag me into this pointless debate unless you have something new to say.

First, I fail to understand how citing something that Rossi says under oath in his deposition is "rude and just opinion, not proven facts."

Secondly, just to beat a dead horse, I believe the moderators and other persons have confirmed that yes, I am a lawyer, I am semi-retired, my name in real life is Howard Michael Appel and my Cal. Bar No. is 158674.

Third, I have read your comments and, quite frankly, whilst I originally had respect for your arguments, I no longer do. You argue that because Rossi faced terrible obstacles, it was perfectly fine for him to lie, to commit fraud, to cause false documents to be forged, etc. I spent over 20 years practicing big firm M&A, Securities and Finance law and I can tell you how the SEC and other regulatory agencies would view Rossi's behavior - as criminal.

He may have escaped prosecution because, in the grand scheme of things, his fraud was penny ante, didn't affect the greater public and prosecutors, both state and federal, have limited resources. But what he did was fraud - he intentionally represented to IH that JMP was both a real customer and a company with which he had no affiliation. He did this to get IH to agree to the Doral transaction. That was an intentional misrepresentation of a material fact with the intent to persuade someone to provide Rossi with a financial benefit. Now, maybe in your rarified world, that is okay because he was facing obstacles - in my world it is fraud, pure and simple.

Lastly, as to something new to say, I will just echo Bob's comment that you never actually respond to any of the points raised about Rossi's behavior - you wave your hands and say it is not possible to prove the case one way or the other or some other dodge.

It would nice to see you actually respond to the points Bob and others have raised: Did Rossi intentionally lie, about JMP, heat purchases, the heat exchanger and a host of items; did Rossi cause invoices to be forged to the effect that JMP had purchased raw materials when it had not; etc., etc.

Answer the damned questions and stop dodging.

AXIL: My question to you was if Rossi has not publicly disclosed details of his new toy, how are you so familiar with its details and specifications? It is a very simple question which you seem to have ignored. Why?

• You argue that because Rossi faced terrible obstacles, it was perfectly fine for him to lie, to commit fraud, to cause false documents to be forged, etc.

I don't think that and never said that. Next time give my actual quote. You're another one with Bob's disease.

Lastly, as to something new to say, I will just echo Bob's comment

Something new? Really?

• AXIL: My question to you was if Rossi has not publicly disclosed details of his new toy, how are you so familiar with its details and specifications? It is a very simple question which you seem to have ignored. Why?

Rossi has disclosed a lot of details in dribs and drabs over these years of development. We QX enthusiasts absorb these revelations with much excitement and correlate these bits of information over time as the R&D process moves forward.

To put things into a context that you might better understand, when a new court document was released by the court during the Rossi/IH case, you and the other court trial followers intergrated that new information into your theory of the case and discussed it endlessly back and forth, up and down, side to side to put those new revelations into the best possible context that was possible to construct. Just thought the lift derived from your zeal of enthusiasm, you'll become the ultimate experts in the legal issues at play and were eagerly awaiting new revelations no matter how trivial, small, and insignificant to add to your ever expanding scope of expertise.

Such is how zealots follow their interests.

We QX enthusiasts absorb these revelations with much excitement and correlate these bits of information over time as the R&D process moves forward.

Who is"we," Axil? You have a frog in your pocket?

• Who is"we," Axil? You have a frog in your pocket?

“We” and “us” are used as collective pronouns that include you as the writer

It is correct to use “we” when you are discussing a common purpose or creating a feeling of equality.

I feel it's proper to use the pronoun "we" to precede the noun "QX enthusiasts " since I share the same excitement and commitment as other QX enthusiasts to the concept of the QX.

• Other than the two most vocal Rossi supporters here, IHFB and Axil, is there anyone else that AA has not gone out of his way to piss off?

If you piss me off by lying, insulting, and misquoting me, you can expect a retort.

If it is just a high volume of troll waffle, I probably won't feed them

• I don't think you really did, IHFB, to be truthful; at least not honestly. (Just my impression, in the case of those replies that I skimmed.) But there were specific questions for Adrian. He doesn't have to answer them. But let's be up front that he hasn't.

I can make it easy for Adrian if he likes by collating the questions. Adrian can then correct any misstatements I may have made in the process, and then we can go from there.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.