Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Wong's expert report (197-1, page 4, bottom) lists the size of the wooden structure he was told enclosed the supposed mezzanine heat exchanger. It was 1m x 6.5m x 10m.

Rather that posting diagrams, photos, etc here, I refer you to the discussion I had with Engineer48. You will see there a suggested layout of the heat exchanger diagrammed in blue. That is Engineer48's diagram, not mine. I just drew the red lines on ii in a position that I though corresponded to the marks on the floor. The point I was making is that there is no orientation of a 6.5 x 10 m structure that can be made to correspond to the marks on the floor. I also hope this illustrates that my I always try to make my arguments evidence based.

https://disqus.com/home/discus…e_cat/#comment-3411268502

Please lay it out here. I followed your disqus link and it seems to only show a picture of the mezzanine with a giant rectangular marking on the floor. I don't see a suggested layout of the heat exchanger or your red lines. You mentioned that you used Google Maps to do some proportional measurements. Put together a cogent story and perhaps you will persuade me. Right now all I see is evidence that something large once sat upon the floor of the mezzanine.

• Is any of this irrefutable evidence or counter-evidence? Of course not. It's all circumstantial evidence. And boy did we have a ton of that to sift through, with very few silver bullets. Indeed, I don't remember feeling like there was a single silver bullet for either side.

I think there are 3 silver bullets regarding the test at Doral. I listed them on Ecat world several months ago.

https://disqus.com/home/discus…e_cat/#comment-3441348062

In addition, I think that the Krivit video (particularly at 11:30) of his visit to Rossi contains a 4th silver bullet as I have outlined previously. I would be interested to know if you agree.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• an island with ideal weather year round, pink sand, bananas and unlimited food, located in an ideal place for smuggling to the American Colonies.

Probably all true, but not quite the whole truth...

"Even Jamaica's governor admitted that formerly 'strict puritan Saints' were now among the colony's 'most debauched devils'. The sights so disgusted one cleric that he left by the same ship that brought him, declaring: 'This town is the Sodom of the New World', and 'the majority of its population pirates, cut-throats, whores and some of the vilest persons in the whole world'

From pg 48 onwards... https://books.google.co.uk/boo…=PA48#v=onepage&q&f=false ...A fantastic and highly recommended book.

• I think there are 3 silver bullets regarding the test at Doral. I listed them on Ecat world several months ago.

https://disqus.com/home/discus…e_cat/#comment-3441348062

Your three points have been refuted multiple times in various ways. Briefly as to your point 1), even if there was no phase change, the COP would be >6 (no heat exchanger necessary because total output heat would be much less), 2) backup generators, 3) see Alan F. testing of same pump indicating that Smith's claims are not accurate (testing still in progress to flesh it out even more).

In addition, I think that the Krivit video (particularly at 11:30) of his visit to Rossi contains a 4th silver bullet as I have outlined previously. I would be interested to know if you agree.

I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. Although I trust Krivit and his videos/conclusions about as much as I trust a national politician.

• Please don't trust Krivit. I'm not asking you to. And pay not attention to his conclusions. Simply tell me what you deduce from what you see and from what Mr Rossi says.

Please provide your calculations. You need to lay out your stories more cogently. I'm tired of doing the heavy lifting around here. Show me what you think, and I'll give you an honest assessment of what I think.

• Briefly as to your point 1), even if there was no phase change, the COP would be >6 (no heat exchanger necessary because total output heat would be much less),

I have no idea how you think your reply addresses the inability of the heat exchanger Rossi says was there to eliminate the heat he claims was produced. You appear to have addressed something completely different.

, 2) backup generators,

You say there were backup generators in use? Please provide facts, testimony, etc. This is no more than you require of everyone else here.

3) see Alan F. testing of same pump indicating that Smith's claims are not accurate (testing still in progress to flesh it out even more).

Forget Smith's claims. That is a red herring. Alan Fletcher's tests will fail to explain 1 MW production at the Doral facility after Sept 2015 unless they can pump close to 90 L/h.

• @Bruce__H,

I think the reason why you don't comprehend is that you are hyper focused on 1MW output (and therefore your ideas about the heat exchanger and the required pump rate). I've expressed doubt myself about that amount of heat output. But you don't need anything near 1MW for there to be >6 COP.

• @Para,

What's the setup, you have a 10mm gap for an arc or a short circuit simulating the Quarkx??

I am inching towards an arc gap test. Just fiddling with the 1 ohm resistor "currently" :P

I stuck one in line with my existing hot slab, since I have a good handle on how that responds.

I was mostly interested in how much current I can stuff through the 1 ohm without making it too hot. And then one thing lead to another... and I thought I would have some fun....

But since no one is playing along, I'll drop a hint. The orange covered Klein meter in the Gullstrom & Rossi paper image does not appear to auto range to DC V...

I was able to cook the slab up to ~270 C through the 1 ohm. (But the " J " in the resistor part number might not be quite as good as it should or could be).

• Official Post

IHFB,

In order to argue Doral's recorded data, one has to trust that data. But can we? It is difficult to piece together from the court documents who collected what, when, how, and what numbers that we see in the final report. The JD lawyers were hot on that trail, as the depositions of Rossi (as Rossi), Fabiani, and Penon show, but I never got the sense they had a handle on it either. It was very confusing, and to be honest, I think the 3 wanted it that way.

To make matters worse, there were key emails between the 3 co-conspirators...ahem, I mean parties, :) destroyed, that would have clarified the matter. But what I read (correct me if I am wrong), is that Rossi recorded the (key, as in DGT) water flow readings each day, and sent them via email to Penon (ERV). Unfortunately, or conveniently -take your pick, those emails were deleted, and we will never see exactly what Rossi sent him.

On the other hand, you have Penon claiming that on his few visits during the year test, he verified Rossi's readings by his own means from the same meters that Rossi logged. Unfortunately, AFAIK, he never provided any proof of that. Remember, he refused to step foot on US soil for his depo, and the JD lawyers had to brief him in the neutral country of the DR.

And then there was Fabiani, who both Rossi and Penon said had his own -independent of their own, data collection. Unfortunately, yet again, after Murray tried and tried, that information was never submitted by Fabiani, and I think deleted? Nonetheless, he decided to leave sunny Florida for the better climate in Russia, and that is where he was deposed.

Very murky at best. I could have some things wrong, but I am confident the data was at the least so untrustworthy, and corrupted, that any serious science body would reject it in a heartbeat. Fun to argue though.

• And then there was Fabiani, who both Rossi and Penon said had his own -independent of their own, data collection. Unfortunately, yet again, after Murray tried and tried, that information was never submitted by Fabiani, and I think deleted? Nonetheless, he decided to leave sunny Florida for the better climate in Russia, and that is where he was deposed.

Fabiani is a key player. If you look at the deposition record, there is some complaining that Fabiani had deleted some emails, but when questioned further by Rossi's attorneys, there are admissions that large batches of data had been received, which the IH team hadn't yet had a chance to review.

I agree this is all a bit murky. But the fact that Fabiani was taking independent measurements, was contracted by IH, and according to Fabiani, in continual contact with someone from the IH team, considerable questions remain hanging over the idea that Rossi simply made all of the measurements up out of whole cloth.

Of course, there are those who think Fabiani, Penon, Levi, Kullander, and the rest were all in cahoots with one another in one of the most extensive and complex conspiracies hoisted upon the world in recent memory.

• @IO,

You obviously haven't reviewed the record. And if you have, it must have been quite a cursory one. Also, hundreds of thousands of people from around the world downloaded the Lugano report within a few days of it being made available. The LENR community and many beyond are intently watching.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.