Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Allen indicates that he would NOT

be a Rossi stooge, let’s wait to see what he returns with and if he in fact asked difficult questions and Rossi, plainly,

(not in Rossi Speak), answered them

Your guess is entirely right, since (you may have noticed) there were 70 people there, and quite a few were still waiting in line to talk with Rossi hours after the demo finished. And he was only available on that day. The whole event was tightly managed. I had a chance to talk with Fulvio Fabiani, but we were discussing E-Cats. Some helpful info for replicators there, which needs to be sorted out.

• I would love to know what HARD questions were asked of Rossi by Alan or anyone else and what he answered. For example the certificators-- and why he has not commercialized a simple space heater that could make BILLIONS of dollars worldwide and that he has had six years to accomplish, when the original Levi-tested ecat would have been able to do that job perfectly if it worked as Rossi and Levi said it did at the time (2011). Also what happened to the many megawatt plants Rossi sold to the military (which military?)? Not very complicated to ask and answer yet would reveal much.

I'd also like to know why he gave up a sure-thing lawsuit that if he won, would have netted him almost a half billion dollars.

• Official Post

I would love to know what HARD questions were asked of Rossi by Alan or anyone else and what he answered.

I never had any opportunity to ask question at all , since he was besieged by journalists (1, anyway) and curious new and old investors. He did seem very relaxed though, so I don't think they were there for blood, certainly the ones I spoke to were expressing both confidence and the need for patience. As for anyone else, maybe they will tell you themselves what questions they asked and how they were answered.. Nobody was forced to wear a name-tag or show their affiliation so I only learnt a few names. U was mostly chatting with the other Lugano authors. You should realise that there were 70 people at the demo, many hungry for time with Rossi, I would have had more chance to ask questions of the Pope.

he was besieged by journalists

Probably not besieged. There is absolutely nothing in Google News about the "demo".

Anyway, too bad but thanks for trying.

I would have had more chance to ask questions of the Pope.

And also, you probably would have learned more about LENR from His Eminence than one can from Rossi.

• Your guess is entirely right, since (you may have noticed) there were 70 people there, and quite a few were still waiting in line to talk with Rossi hours after the demo finished. And he was only available on that day. The whole event was tightly managed. I had a chance to talk with Fulvio Fabiani, but we were discussing E-Cats. Some helpful info for replicators there, which needs to be sorted out.

not a guess Alan,

After 7 years of this charade, can anyone anywhere believe anything this guy presents? I do not.

I called it right just before you left, he controlled the audience, the presentation, the test, the results and the questioning.

Now maybe you’re not a Rossi stooge

But you were not allowed to verify anything

Or even ask questions, Rossi made sure of that, you were simply window dressing,

a credible source to add credibility where there is absolutely none.

He could have stayed for days answering questions but he didn’t, why not?

(It’s rhetorical, please don’t answer).

Nothing conclusive, same old Steaming raft of turd from senor Rossi.

Yet still his minions line up to applaud him

and dream up myriad excuses for his failures.

• I feel as though having Rossi direct the whole research and development of his LENR based device as slow and not very productive. How long has it been, some 7 to 8 years and we're still stuck trying to control the device.

Does anyone else feel that Rossi is either not competent enough or is just stifling progress?

• Roseland67

I look 7 years behind this discussion with Rossi and I can't understand, you grudge millions which give Rossi on researches or you are patriots from science... It is given money investors and what to take them, it is necessary to work too! I know that Rossi's theory is processes in volcanoes, volcanoes are formed due to terrestrial electricity which is supported by excess heat - LENR! It is necessary to be engaged, unite and look for business new energy. Oil is blood of the planet Earth and its production leads to global climate change! There comes the planet climax Earth.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• From JONP:

Ok, when the Prof says so... then the “test” must have been a masterpiece!

BTW: After watching the DPS, does anyone think that anybody beside Rossi or Fabiani (e.g. Gullström, Hurley) ever made his own measurements on the QuarkX - with his own instruments and not directed by Rossi?

If not, what does this tell us about the credibilities of the QuarkX claims?

• It seems the only ones who have a clue about the "box under the paper box" are Rossi and Fabiani. It is so rediculous to see this on the table during the show. Only this detail of their setup and their behaviour speaks a thousand words on this presentation and should make people suspicious on what there was going on. What hey try to hide from the eyes of the audience? Maybe Rossis "IP"? Or just Sigma < 2?

• Andrea Rossi December 1, 2017 at 7:53 PM

Colin Watters:

You must distinguish the specific situations if you want to make a serious analysis.

One thing is to make a new car or a new electronic device in the context of an already
      well consolidated industry that already produces massively cars or electronic devices.
      A completely different situation is to make an industry to produce massively a new apparatus starting from zero.

By the way, your information is very particular, because the CEO of one of the major car manufacturer of the world told me that to put on the road a new concept car it takes between 10 and 20 years ( from a consolidated car manufacturer ).

Warm Regards,

A.R.

(emphasis added)

Realy?! It takes 10 to 20 years?

e.g. from a mayor car company:

Golf I (Typ 17) (1974–1983)

So, the development of the Golf Modell 1 startet in 1964? Or in 1954? :)

Golf II (Typ 19E) (1983–1992)

Golf III (Typ 1H) (1991–1997)

Golf IV (Typ 1J) (1997–2003)

Golf V (Typ 1K) (2003–2008)

Golf VI (Typ 1K) (2008–2012)

Golf VII (Typ AU) (2012- ...)

Today, the average time for a car sold to customers in Europe is 7 to 8 years incl. facelifts. Normally, facelifts are done 4 years after the SOP.

Development of a car from concept to Start of Production (SOP), incl. the production lines and really EVERYTHING) takes about 4 years.

I'm doing automotive development since 20 years for mayor car companies and it really hurts me, to read such nonsense :(

The time to market (SOP) of the QX may of course be much longer, because of the new materials that have been invented

by Dott. Rrossi. And also this sooooo complex PSU problem. And the certification of an unknown nuclear for industrual use.

Uhhh, that will take time and MONEY!

• Official Post

Roger,

Too bad the LT Ecat (1MW) is now obsolete. It had already been proven in the year long Doral operation, and according to one of the Licensees (Proia), and Eng48 (ECW), had customers lined up ready to buy. It was as close to market ready as anything Rossi has ever had. Now, well, it is dead and buried. So sad. :)

But looking on the bright side; we only have to wait a long, long, long time for the QX to get to market! By then, he should be at sigma....infinity?

• Roger

Rossi could have sold dozens if not hundreds of ANY version of the ecat simply for research purposes. He could have sold millions, maybe BILLIONS, of any version which could make thermal energy so that they could be used as space heaters. The market for a simple, low cost, incredibly fuel efficient space heater is virtually limitless. The necessary certifications could have been done by a number of companies instead of Rossi's mystical and evasive "certificators" which he has been writing about for six years.

NOBODY is so dumb or eccentric as to ignore those facts due to stupidity which is why I have long been convinced it is all a con game, a fraud, a fake, an illusion.

• The human civilization doesn't work so smoothly, yugo. For example the Japanese had patents for flat screen LCD displays from the end of 80's prepared. But the didn't utilize them, because it would burrow their own investments to existing CRT screens. And at the case of fossil fuels of volatile price the economy is even more straightforward: the more the people responsible will delay fossil fuel replacement, the more money they will make with it. It's simple calculus - nothing forces them into investments into breakthrough findings, on the contrary - they can only lose with it.

We can just wait, how many billions will get this guy, who promises to generate 100 kWh from square meter of graphene.

We can just wait, how many billions will get this guy, who promises to generate 100 kWh from square meter of graphene.

He seems to be getting a modest budget to do what appears to be legitimate research. However, the concept of getting energy from molecular motion seems to violate the second law of thermodynamics so it's pretty improbable that it will perform as claimed and be a practical energy source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

Anyway, are you suggesting that high power production from LENR exists and is being repressed? It is hard to see how that would ever happen.

• Official Post

Rossi could have sold dozens if not hundreds of ANY version of the ecat simply for research purposes. He could have sold millions, maybe BILLIONS, of any version which could make thermal energy so that they could be used as space heaters. The market for a simple, low cost, incredibly fuel efficient space heater is virtually limitless. The necessary certifications could have been done by a number of companies instead of Rossi's mystical and evasive "certificators" which he has been writing about for six years.

Mary,

I blame the companies for this. Rossi wanted to sell the 1MW, but his customers told him they wanted to wait for the QX. What was he to do without people ready to buy...Build them anyway, and watch them rust in the factory? Problem going forward is whether customers will refuse to buy the QX when it is ready for market, because they want to wait for Rossi's next, newest gadget? Imagine that; 10 years from now, the QX finally has a controller that does not overheat, it is ready for market, and Rossi is told again that they do not want it!

Sheesh, what is wrong with businesses nowadays? Here they had an opportunity to buy the 1MW, and in so doing instantly address all the worlds energy concerns, stop GW in it's tracks, make a fortune, and they refuse to buy the damn thing...all because they told Rossi it was obsolete.

:S

• He seems to be getting a modest budget to do what appears to be legitimate research. However, the concept of getting energy from molecular motion seems to violate the second law of thermodynamics so it's pretty improbable that it will perform as claimed and be a practical energy source.

So... A professor of physics thinks there is "strong evidence that the motion of graphene could indeed be used as a source of clean, limitless energy", but esteemed internet ****-**** Mary Yugo reckons the professor must be wrong, because of umm.. the second law of thermodynamics, or something...

Perhaps Mary should consider that the 2nd Law only applies at macroscopic scales, and more importantly, closed systems and not say things like:

I try to stick with what I understand.

Because it's pretty clear that he doesn't understand the limits of what he does understand....

:S:S

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.