Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Roger,

Too bad the LT Ecat (1MW) is now obsolete. It had already been proven in the year long Doral operation, and according to one of the Licensees (Proia), and Eng48 (ECW), had customers lined up ready to buy. It was as close to market ready as anything Rossi has ever had. Now, well, it is dead and buried. So sad. :)

But looking on the bright side; we only have to wait a long, long, long time for the QX to get to market! By then, he should be at sigma....infinity?

I'm sorry but that doesn't address what you wrote before: "most of the planet knows there will never be a product at all, for obvious reasons."
    What would those obvious reasons be?

• Roger, I guess you think you were being provocative in asking what reasons one would have for saying there will not be any e-cat product. The obvious answer is that the e-cat does not work (never did and never will). Obviously you believe otherwise. Unfortunately, there is no good reason to believe otherwise. But enjoy your faith.

• Wikipedia is usually updated fairly quickly for new advances of sufficient interest. Don't like the article? Edit it yourself.

Graphene and claims it can do amazing things, like maybe produce or extract energy from ambient conditions or some mysterious "ether" seem to becoming more and more gambits for some scams. Of course, there is a lot of perfectly legitimate research going on about all aspects and potential uses for the substance.

See for examples of some caveat emptor's:

http://www.independent.co.uk/n…probably-are-9030950.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fin…ene-investment-scams.html

https://www.theguardian.com/co…racles-plastics-materials

Graphene is known to have unusual properties which lend themselves to incorporation into a variety of products. But none is a free energy generator.

Does the forum have or want a thread on this issue (the free energy part)? I am not all that interested in it until someone wants to lure investors and schedules a demo. Then, it's probably worth attention. And I wouldn't be too surprised if some LENR quack like Rossi adopts graphene into his "tech" and "IP."

• He seems to be getting a modest budget to do what appears to be legitimate research. However, the concept of getting energy from molecular motion seems to violate the second law of thermodynamics so it's pretty improbable that it will perform as claimed and be a practical energy source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

Anyway, are you suggesting that high power production from LENR exists and is being repressed? It is hard to see how that would ever happen.

Reluctant as I am to question one of the Grand Old Men of this forum, could you explain precisely your objection?

Harvesting energy from vibrations induced by environmental heat seems to me to violate nothing. Heat pumps do it all the time; and it's not as if any great efficiency is being proposed.

Just harvesting energy in a novel way.

Still, I stand to be corrected.

• Oh look! More JONP users suffering from The Stockolm Syndrome :)

Are they already on the list?

• Celestina December 4, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Dear Andrea:

Congratulations for the convincing demo you made in Stockolm at the Royal Academy of Engineering.

When the next demo?

Cheers

C.

• Thomas December 4, 2017 at 10:55 AM

Dr Rossi,

We are still shocked for what you have given evidence of in Stockolm. When will we be able to buy a domestic E-Cat QX?

Thomas

• Official Post

Roger Green • a day ago]

'The Ecat Licensees for Africa, India, Japan, Korea, SE Asia and Spain - wish Andrea good luck with the upcoming demo, and eagerly await a independent validation in the near future. We have supported Andrea now for many years thru thick and thin, and wish him the best- he deserves it !'

This is interesting. Roger Green (Ecat Australia/Ecat licensee) sent the above "best of luck" message to Rossi right before the DPS. But Rossi had this to say today (weeks later) on his propaganda site:

Dear Dr Rossi

Thank you for the demo the other day it is always exciting to see the ecats out and about. Is Roger Green still your commercial licensee in Australia?

Thank you

Andrea Rossi December 13, 2017 at 8:09 AM

Manuel Cilia:

Thank you for your attention to our work.

We do not have licensees in Australia.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

So has Rossi thrown another licensee under the bus? Obviously there is some difference of opinion between them. Green thinks he is still a licensee, and Rossi thinks he is not. My guess is that Rossi is using another sockpuppet to send a message to Green. I would also think Green is trying to stay in the picture just in case Rossi has something, and ready with a lawsuit if he does (have something).

Please Dottore Rossi, do not ever allow an independent test. I do not want this to end.

• @Shane D. 

Alan Smith wrote:

Roger Green • a day ago]

'The Ecat Licensees for Africa, India, Japan, Korea, SE Asia and Spain - wish Andrea good luck with the upcoming demo, and eagerly await a independent validation in the near future. We have supported Andrea now for many years thru thick and thin, and wish him the best- he deserves it !'

This is interesting. Roger Green (Ecat Australia/Ecat licensee) sent the above "best of luck" message to Rossi right before the DPS. But Rossi had this to say today (weeks later) on his propaganda site:

In Alan's quoting, there is no "Australia" ...
    It's Africa, India, Japan, Korea, SE Asia and Spain :)
    I dunno if "SE Asia" is OKAY for locating "Australia" ...

BTW: I know the Roger Green web site and the confusing news there!

Nice picture from the old 1MW dream still online down under .-)

• Official Post

Bang,

This is from RGs website:

"Eco Global Fuels PTY LTD is the Ecat Agent for the region of Australasia which comprises the following territories.

• Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Pacific Islands
    • Papua New Guinea (PNG)
    • East Timor Islands

For inquiries for the 1 MW (warm) Ecat and for business collaborations, joint ventures, commercialization of the Ecat products and any other areas of development

Roger Green, Director

[email protected]

All inquiries will be handled with confidentiality. We will usually request a NDA for further discussion of the Ecat purchase and any Business opportunities

We are looking forward to providing the above countries with clean renewable Ecat Thermal Heat for all of their industrial processes."

• Official Post

A good laugh before bedtime:

1. Frank Acland December 13, 2017 at 6:42 PM

Dear Andrea,

Very interesting.

1. It sounds to me like you have had a large increase in workers — am I right?

2. Is your team working on one or two continents?

3. So far, how do you rate the progress of the increased team?

4. Do you have the funds at your disposal to achieve your goal of first product introduction in 2018?

Thank you very much,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi December 13, 2017 at 9:39 PM

Frank Acland:

1- not yet, but soon yes

2- two

3- enough

4- enough

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• 'olm watch strikes again

And Elizbeth (really?!) joined the female Rossi forces, thank you for your sustain, E.

Great site!
    "The Rossi Effect giving power to the ECAT HT has been validated by 3rd Party:"
    "ECAT Solid Fuel including Leonardo corp. property Hydrogen Tablets Drive; Electricity and/or Natural Gas"

ECAT HT Validated by Top Physicists

""A number of physicists from Bologna University, Italy, Uppsala University, Sweden and Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden has verified the exothermal process of the ECAT (The Rossi Effect)."

Really!

Hydrogen Tablets Drive! Drive!!! Tablets! And Gas!! And physicists!

Gimme more DRIVE! and Tablets!

The future is bright ... (after 2 inch of Jameson(TM) Caskmates)

• A good laugh ...

Shane, I get the feeling you think Dr. Rossi is not prepared for the production of the QuarkX on an industrial scale.

Easy-peasy for Dr. Rossi.

He just needs to tweak his existing production line for the e-cats a little bit, and mass production of the QuarkX can start. - In the factory which he confirmed in 2012 to be under construction, which he promised to be in operation in 2013 (capacity: 1 mill e-cats per year), and which supposed to be in “standby” at a secret location since then.

(The rumour has it, that the factory is on the Northpole, next to Santa Claus premise.

Who volunteers to go there and check? S. Allan?):

How can anybody believe anything what this Rossi guy says/claims?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.