Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

I wonder what Mizuno is doing wrong to not be getting same responses and delight people.

He's actually trying to make it work and to fulfill his claims?

• 'olm watch:

• Fighter December 20, 2017 at 2:09 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi:

I am watching the video of your Stockolm demo: it is inspiring.

Congratulatons for the achievement of this milestone.

I will fight for you.

• Mary December 22, 2017 at 6:17 PM Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,
      I watched the convincing demo of Stockolm.
      I calculated the integrals from the graph if the oscilloscope and the resulting COP is around 2000

Mary, you can be proud of that!

• Too bad Rossi did not just display the radiant power that the StellarNet software calculates directly, saving Mary much time integrating from blurry photos. It must have been difficult for Mary to decide if mm, cm, or both were required in Rossi's mixed up dimensions in order to determine the correct area to us for the Stefan-Boltzmann equation. Without showing her work, we will never know if the integration and area calculations were done correctly. But still, I cheer her on for great efforts to see if the COP is what Rossi reported.

So we have now, what, 3 orders of magnitude in variation between results of various calculation methods used on one device, with the same input (based on oscilloscope pattern)? Yay science!

• Paradigmnoia

So we have now, what, 3 orders of magnitude in variation between results of various calculation methods used on one device, with the same input (based on oscilloscope pattern)? Yay science!

Rossi's version has to be right. Rossi has a doctorate from Kensington University. But he'd best not brandish that degree in Texas! Or California!

According to Texas Penal Code, it is a misdemeanor to use a degree from Kensington University "in a written or oral advertisement or other promotion of a business; or with the intent to: obtain employment; obtain a license or certificate to practice a trade, profession, or occupation; obtain a promotion, a compensation or other benefit, or an increase in compensation or other benefit, in employment or in the practice of a trade, profession, or occupation; obtain admission to an educational program in this state; or gain a position in government with authority over another person, regardless of whether the actor receives compensation for the position."[14]

A person who is found guilty of this misdemeanor shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $2,000, up to 180 days in jail, or both.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_University

It's just a rumor but I heard he was getting his post doc from Trump University in real estate development when it unfortunately shut down abruptly.

• Same late 'olms on the monitor:

• Dirk December 31, 2017 at 6:54 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:

I read yesterday on this blog about your theoretical work with Gullstrom: I am very impressed.
      The Stockolm event has given us evidence of the progress you made in these last two years.

Godspeed for the 2018,

Dirk

• Valery January 6, 2018 at 2:17 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

Congratulations for the convincing test of Stockolm.

Have you thought to sell the Ecats also by internet?

Cheers

Valery

Dear Valery, E-Cats can be ordered by Internet right now, of course.

www.ecat.tech
    Renewable clean energy is a high growth industry.

Andrea Rossi / Leonardo Corporation is the owner of the LENR (low energy nuclear reaction) Ecat (Energy Catalyzer) IP and its manufactured products.
    Current Products

1 MW Warm Ecat Producer of renewable, carbon neutral hot water and steam at 100-120 degrees Celsius.

Applications: Industrial heating and air-cooling/conditioning.

Industrial-1MW-Warm-Ecat

For Inquiries Click Below

Roger Green; [email protected]

www.ecat.com
    ECAT 1MW Units

The plant consists of 4 modules. The plant is recharged by specially trained and certified personnel. Pre-orders are accepted from all over the world and require a routine due-diligence process. Customers must comply with several criteria set by Leonardo Corporation in order to qualify for a purchase of a ECAT 1MW plant.

Read more

Good luck!

And good NEWS! from ecat-tech
    ECAT QX Presentation in Stockholm

Comments from Mats Lewan, Measurements By Eng. William Hurley
    Around 70 respectful and engaged participants attended the E-Cat QX presentation in Wallenberg, Sweden.
    (the QX refers to new reactor called the Hot cat with claims it reaches much greater temperatures).

- emphasis added by me

So, you can get your E-Cat's, reactor's working with unkown nuclear aka N U C U L A R reactions right now on the Internets.

All made without taxpayers money!

(Ask your local adminstration/government, if it's okay to run NUCULAR things like that in your country :)

• Is there no end to this gullibility ?

• Great!

Did he send a RFQ to ABB like: "How much are your robots, Sirs? I need some in Sweden and in the USA!"

Reminds me of his RFQ to Johnson Matthey: "How much for some kilograms of Platinum sponge?"

or something like that and than telling, he has business with Johnson Matthey...

It's in the pacer docket documents, isn't it?!

• When you look at the photos of the amazing Stockholm demo system, the first thing that comes to mind is to wonder how soon sophisticated robotic systems could be brought to bear in building the thing. From the looks of it, a high school shop student could require the better part of an hour to do the job. A multi-million-dollar robot is clearly essential.

• Official Post

Oh brother, not ABB again. He has been name dropping them for at least 3 years. Does anyone on ECW ever use the search function?

Carolyne Vanbeek

July 16, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Dear Andrea,

You had written that the robotized line has been already studied and designed with the help of the manufacturer, which is ABB: do you confirm this ?

Thank you,

Carolyne

Andrea Rossi

July 16, 2016 at 3:39 PM

Carolyne Vanbeek:

Yes, I confirm.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

That was 2 1/2 years ago. Before that he was going to use ABB to build his now obsolete Ecats. I just can not believe anyone pays attention to the guy anymore.

• Official Post

nd yet here you are, repeating this kind of line every couple weeks
    Olol why are people still interested in Rossi

Roger,

Rossi actually bores me, and I wish he would just go away. It is time IMO to get on with the post-Rossi LENR era. Time to concentrate on those doing the real research, and get over this fascination with the conman.

The reason I make the occasional point like this, is in case any potential investor comes here doing their due diligence. At least then, they will be informed of who Rossi really is.

Thx for the compliments.

• Andrea Rossi

November 30, 2017 at 7:32 AM

JPR:

Now we are focused on the robotized lines and on the miniaturization and design of the E-Cat QX.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Andrea Rossi

December 10, 2017 at 10:04 AM

Dear Readers:

To be honest, I must report that this morning Frank Acland has told me that during the interview with him they put a question asking if the numbers I gave (0.08 x 0.6) were mm, but I understood cm, because the audio for me was very bad and I understood cm because for me it was obvious that we were talking of cm…I answered “yes” because I believed we were talking of cm and this has created the ambiguity.

I understand.

Andrea Rossi

January 23, 2018 at 7:30 PM

Frank Acland:

We have already chosen the Robots of ABB, but not yet programmed them.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Regarding the claimed ABB robots production/assembly of tiny QX reactors:

Tesla Inc. has severe problems with the automated assembly of (modified) 18650 cells (18 mm diameter and 65 mm high)

or cell type 2170 (21 mm diameter and 70 mm high). A format with you can really catch with your eyes and fingers ...

This and some other issues causes trouble called "production hell" by Elon Musk, for the Modell 3 mass production.

Panasonic has the task to build a robotic production line, task is to assemble some thousand cells (about 5 or 7 thousand) to a working accumulator cell stack, parallel and serial.

They are working on it for over one year and did not succeed yet. It is also reported that Tesla now ordered help from another specialsed company for robotic/automated assembly and hope they will solve it witin 6 or 9 month. So, they are almost 2 years behind milestone.

(I know, that's not unsual for Elon and his visions :)

Tesla and Panasonic are well funded and have experts in many areas. Or in other words, millions of dollars and access to really intelligent guys. Big business, big money, big team.

Dott. Rossi is claiming (without having a final QX design yet in Jan 2018) to start "industrial size/robot automated mass fabrication" of the very tiny QX core in 2018. Assembly of hundred of cores + extras. Plus control systems ...

Remenber the size of the claimed reactor! 0.08 x 0.6 mm + unknown shield / heat exchanger giant clamps and, as seen on video, Home Depot (TM) gardening surrounding housing assembly.

Brave task Dott. Rossi!

Tesla/Panasonic should definitly ask Rossi/ABB for expertise! :)

(Oh shit, these nasty NDA's :)

Some sources:

Fred Lambert

- Nov. 29th 2017 9:19 am ET

https://electrek.co/2017/11/29…uction-model-3-panasonic/

• Frank Acland

February 3, 2018 at 9:08 AM

Dear Andrea,

When you say you are “studying the robots”, does this mean you now have robots in the lab that you are working with?

Best regards,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi

February 3, 2018 at 11:07 AM

Frank Acland:

Not yet, but I have all their characteristics.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

In Rossi’s language, “I’m studying the robots” / „We prepare a robotized factory“ means something in the lines of “I downloaded and read some manuals“ or „I watched some youtube videos“.

http://new.abb.com/products/robotics/robotstudio/downloads

• Love the way Rossi answers some multi part questions leaving you unable to work out if he was answering both parts. It allows supporters to conclude yes to both parts while allowing him to deny later that he ever said anything of the sort.

Likewise if you ask how many people are working on the project you don't get a numeric answer just something like 'a diverse team'. What's the lower bound on a diverse team? Two?

• Official Post

Love the way Rossi answers some multi part questions leaving you unable to work out if he was answering both parts. It allows supporters to conclude yes to both parts while allowing him to deny later that he ever said anything of the sort.

Likewise if you ask how many people are working on the project you don't get a numeric answer just something like 'a diverse team'. What's the lower bound on a diverse team? Two?

1. Colin Watters February 5, 2018 at 5:54 AM

Dear Mr Rossi,

Do the wires taking power into the plasma electrodes also have to be made of a similar high temperature alloy? Did you need to invent one for those as well? Thanks.

2. Translate Andrea Rossi February 5, 2018 at 9:05 AM

Colin Watters:

Yes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Only question is whether Rossi will get the Nobel for his "alloys" (not his first one BTW), or his Ecat/QX? :)

• This is all a red herring to make people think this tech requires custom materials so they cannot build it on their own.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.