Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

I gather Rossi has posted the report to his website. So I guess it is his best evidence in favor of his own claims

https://113452-323143-raikfcqu…gineer-for-1-MW-E-Cat.pdf

Jed,

Yes, Rossi did post the Penon report to his Ecat.com website. Funny thing is, he downloaded it from the IH vs Rossi court documents website. Exhibit 3 to be exact. As you can see from my link, it is actually titled "Exhibit 3". That is like taking your "mugshot" from that crazy night when you were arrested, and putting it on your business card.

• Rossi is no longer the only show in town. Going further, he is now irrelevant to the people who want to understand LENR. For a long while Rossi was the point man on LENR but we don't need him anymore. There are better and more open, more honest, and more dependable sources of LENR knowhow that have emerged. So keep fixated on Rossi; he just might be the road to nowhere, keep the faith with the fusion delusion and keep out of our hair.

• axil

The relevance of the Rossi story to "understanding LENR" is that Rossi was able to fool LENR believers into believing his very lame demonstrations. He fooled a lot of them for a long time and took (wasted) a lot of their work time and money to enrich himself. To many with a skeptical approach, the poor quality of his work and the high likelihood that it was fraud became evident as early as mid or late 2011. Most of the believers didn't "get it" until the IH law suit and some still don't get it! To outsiders, this surprising lack of the most basic ability to discern fact from fraud creates doubts about all claims by those believers for any form of LENR. That was Rossi's "contribution."

• Rossi is no longer the only show in town. Going further, he is now irrelevant to the people who want to understand LENR. For a long while Rossi was the point man on LENR but we don't need him anymore. There are better and more open, more honest, and more dependable sources of LENR knowhow that have emerged. So keep fixated on Rossi; he just might be the road to nowhere, keep the faith with the fusion delusion and keep out of our hair.

Be sure to go to or follow the ICCF 21 meeting in Denver (June). You might find some "real" data, "real" documented experiments.

https://www.iccf21.com/

• Official Post

I think we are right at the 2 year anniversary of the Doral tests finish. And 3 years since it began. Amazing how time flies. It was reported as successful by Rossi and Penon, with an average COP of 80. Shortly after he got his IP rights back from IH last summer, Rossisaid no customers wanted to buy the 1MW LT's in the shipping container anymore, and declared it obsolete. His work on the QX first surfaced 2 1/2 years ago while the test was underway.

I'm too lazy to find out, but I wonder if he even rents the Doral warehouse anymore.

Just for some perspective.

• I think we are right at the 2 year anniversary of the Doral tests finish. And 3 years since it began. Amazing how time flies. It was reported as successful by Rossi and Penon, with an average COP of 80. Shortly after he got his IP rights back from IH last summer, Rossisaid no customers wanted to buy the 1MW LT's in the shipping container anymore, and declared it obsolete. His work on the QX first surfaced 2 1/2 years ago while the test was underway.

I'm too lazy to find out, but I wonder if he even rents the Doral warehouse anymore.

Just for some perspective.

And for some more perspective:

• There has been little change in the cheery reporting from ECW, discussing with real interest every word from Rossi's blog and strenuously attempting to fit these into a positive rational structure. As a difficult exercise in dialectic this must surely be interesting, if for no other reason.
    • There has been a fair change in the ECW habituees, though I note a few stalwarts remain.
    • Here OTOH I don't think anyone has stuck through the saga staying Rossi-positive except Alan. If he can be said to be positive about anything. However, we have a few new Rossi-positive viewpoints from those who did not sit through the whole Doral saga and seem to be looking back on it with rose-tinted glasses...
    • Official Post

And for some more perspective:

• There has been little change in the cheery reporting from ECW, discussing with real interest every word from Rossi's blog and strenuously attempting to fit these into a positive rational structure. As a difficult exercise in dialectic this must surely be interesting, if for no other reason.
    • There has been a fair change in the ECW habituees, though I note a few stalwarts remain.
    • Here OTOH I don't think anyone has stuck through the saga staying Rossi-positive except Alan. If he can be said to be positive about anything. However, we have a few new Rossi-positive viewpoints from those who did not sit through the whole Doral saga and seem to be looking back on it with rose-tinted glasses...

THH,

I do not see the love for Rossi anymore on ECW. It is like they are going through the motions. They are so trained to gloat over the latest Rossisays, and been at it so long, that there is still some momentum to bleed off though.

It will not be long before he is left babbling to himself, and his sockpuppet, on JONP. Well, there will be a hanger on or two. Even Steorn has a few of those left.

• Like a 10 kg tungsten ball dropped from the statosphere?

Twenty foot long telephone pole sized Tungston rods called hands of God or something, wasn't really economical when proposed but with costs coming down, maybe feasible. They reach 9X speed of sound at impact conventional with nuclear sized impact, good for bunker busting. So these would be stationed thousands of miles up. "Rods from God".

• THH,

I do not see the love for Rossi anymore on ECW. It is like they are going through the motions. They are so trained to gloat over the latest Rossisays, and been at it so long, that there is still some momentum to bleed off though.

It will not be long before he is left babbling to himself, and his sockpuppet, on JONP. Well, there will be a hanger on or two. Even Steorn has a few of those left.

Shane,

Most of the old school Rossi zealots, Bachcole, Bernie, Warthog, Engineer 48, etc have abandoned ship. They realize that they were fooled by a con man and are probably embarrassed about it so they disappeared.

A few “beyond reason” outliers remain,

Larry J, being the most vocal.

Oh well, there is one born every minute

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.