Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Irina and Vitaly Uzikov

February 21, 2018 at 9:27 AM

Dear Andrea!

I wrote an article in the Russian magazine “Atomic Strategy” and on the website “ProATom”, in which I cited an analogy with the development of your invention with the work of the Wright brothers in creating an airplane. The magazine should be out soon, but for now I am sending you a link to the article. I can say with confidence that the attitude towards your great work has begun to change in the direction of trust and recognition.

http://www.proatom.ru/modules.…ews&file=article&sid=7884

Lots of interesting tidbits in this article from an old Russian friend/admirer of Rossi. I love the way Rossi describes what kind of person he is. I also knew his family had turned their backs on him, but thought it was his parents, not his wife and 3 children. That tells you something.

The author describes what appears to me to be factual events in Rossi's life; some from personal contact, some from Lewan's book, some from the blogs, but he does draw conclusions from some of them differently than me; i.e. Doral, and the QX. After reading, I still think it possible Rossi had something early on. After that though, it was all stage magic/slight of hand, and not very good magic at that.

• Official Post

What do the Wright brothers and motorcycle racers have to do with LENR?

Historical perspective, and inspiration probably. Hard to imagine though, Rossi at this stage even being a footnote in science history, much less associated with the likes of the Wright brothers. If he makes a name for himself, it will almost certainly be in the criminal records.

• Official Post

To be honest, the most interesting is maybe the historical perspective of the Wright Brothers...

JedRothwell dis also an article puting in perspective LENR and planes

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJthewrightb.pdf

This old article tell you much on journalists and scientific press

http://invention.psychology.ms…/library/WrightSiAm1.html

see too

https://www.strategy-business.…he-Wright-Stuff?gko=d88ff

the patent war is also interesting about the destructive greed war on IP and ego

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/american-genius/episodes/wright-brothers-vs-curtiss/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com…brothers-v_b_7481100.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com…brothers-v_b_7513222.html

hard to have a clear position on that story...

• Official Post

It is interesting to see public show that journalist deny...

Interesting also to see the fierce battle around IP, secrecy...

It is evident that LENr happens, as birds can fly, as it is replicated by many labs, many protocol, breakin anything chemistry can do...

but same way, people don't see public data.

I'm more skeptic on chicken, but that is not the point.

• Some of the IP is out in the open now. For example, how Rossi's technology and many other relies upon low work function materials and the synthesis of diamonds to emit EVOs.

• Some of the IP is out in the open now. For example, how Rossi's technology and many other relies upon low work function materials and the synthesis of diamonds to emit EVOs.

Thats heresy! The democratic opinion is that Rossi has nothing! never had anything never will have anything. Anybody who thinks different should be punished by hooting him/her down.

• I agree. That is the idea the "powers that be" want to push upon everyone. They are scared of the technology getting out because it could change everything. The reality of EVOs and all the implications (allowing the aether and matter to be manipulated in any way we desire) is something that scares them. What's even more terrifying to them is for outsiders to realize possibilities that Rossi has likely not.

• Thats heresy! The democratic opinion is that Rossi has nothing! never had anything never will have anything. Anybody who thinks different should be punished by hooting him/her down.

Monty,

Think that’s a little harsh amigo.

About 6-7 years ago, the blogs were absolutely chock full of Rossi believers.

I was amazed how few of these people actually asked for replicated proofs,

(by trusted sources), of his work, they simply believed him, it was almost “cult” like.

As he continues to trot out half baked scam after half baked scam, (starting with that goofy Colonel military guy), the Rossi side of the ledger is cut in half and then half again.

I predict, by end of 2019, even Frank Acland

will be among the sceptics.

• I'm not saying if he ever participated in a scam or not. But someone can lie and be dishonest while still having a very real technology. I could cite a half dozen seemingly crooked things Rossi has done, but none of it means his technology, all of it, is fake.

What bothers me is that there are people in here who despise and hate Rossi so much that they are willing to dismiss his technology all together. I expected this from the pseudoskeptics who are mostly not "real" open minded skeptics but are pushing an agenda, but I did not expect this from some of the people who KNOW that at least during certain tests and demonstrations his technology seemed to work.

That doesn't matter now, though. The basics of Rossi's tech is now revealed. There will be many replications in the months and years to come.

• If he wont show anything till then everyone will be...

Rossi doesn't need to show anything at this point. His technology is understood. In months there will be countless replications not only of his powder based systems but also the QX.

It all revolves around the production and utilization of EVOs or spheromaks.

• Rossi doesn't need to show anything at this point. His technology is understood. In months there will be countless replications not only of his powder based systems but also the QX.

It all revolves around the production and utilization of EVOs or spheromaks.

One can only hope so. I think mfmp are on a good way. I wonder what O day will bring. Whenever it will be...

• O Day will probably provide us with some more clues and info on the capabilities of strange radiation. However, I don't think we need O Day to build working high-output LENR systems right now. The bits and pieces have all came together in the last few months. Moreover, there are several different variations that should work.

I think there are a multitude of LION like devices that could be built. I'm more interested in systems that utilize a plasma to produce atomic hydrogen that can induce CVD diamond growth. In these systems, I expect that the diamond growth and destruction can balance so they can continue operating for months or longer. These don't have to be crazily complex devices. To go super simple, someone could run a hot tungsten filament capable of cracking H2 into atomic hydrogen through a nickel tube with nickel powder, high in carbon, sintered to the inner surface. First, the atmosphere would be pumped out of the reactor so the nickel can degas under heating from an external band heater. This should be performed in stages over several hours. Then 99% H2 with no more than 1% methane should be added (if the nickel powder contains significant graphite on the surface this may not be required). By controlling the hydrogen pressure, filament temperature, and wall temperature, diamonds will be grown as the atomic hydrogen impacts the graphite with sp2 bonds and converts them into sp3 bonds. At some point, excess heat could be produced. There are more optimal systems than this that would use a DC, AC, RF, or microwave plasma.

I love the way Rossi describes what kind of person he is.

What matters is how Darden describes what kind of person Rossi is. And it probably is not the same.

Rossi doesn't need to show anything at this point. His technology is understood. In months there will be countless replications not only of his powder based systems but also the QX.

I wish there were some practical way to make large bets with you and with other believers on this issue. I could use the money.

I could cite a half dozen seemingly crooked things Rossi has done, but none of it means his technology, all of it, is fake.

The many, MANY crooked things Rossi has done and the large number of lies he has told over the past seven years does not prove that his claims (he has never shown a "technology") are also lies. Absent the opportunity to test Rossi's claims properly, nobody can say whether they are real or fake. But the preponderance of evidence, including the lack of opportunity to test independently and enough, and all the lies strongly say that Rossi's ecat and derivatives are indeed fake. The whole seven year history of Rossi's performances says that! The overriding fact is that if Rossi's "technology" really made provable and practical excess energy, he'd be extremely rich and successful instead of maligned and insulted.

The most compelling evidence for "Rossi is a fake" is that it would be easy to prove that the ecats are real, from the current model and going back to the original, and nobody has done that. Those who doubt this are not giving proper weight to the abundance of the evidence which has been presented over and over again, here and especially in the pretrial depositions when Rossi sued IH and vice versa.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.