Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Hopefully not sold to the public like the small module (still installed in the container) supposedly sold for climatizing the Doral warehouse, as witnessed by a USQL affidavit for the USPTO, even though the small modules only ran for a couple of days at best, and were reported not to work due to leaks and other excuses (IH built them wrong, etc.)... and IH technically had already purchased the module as part of the reactor years earlier... And yet Doral was the point of sale...

• @Para: no - with sold I mean sold like any other heating device to public, e.g. by Buderus or Viessmann. Since AR has announced to start selling industrial units this year there must be already sales and distribution channels contracted and set up, and their training in using, installing and selling is on the way...

• I would place £500 on the table against your crisp £50 note that this time next year there will be no working AR reactors sold to the public.

You're on, assuming Alan Smith will agree to hold the money and act as as referee. I will send him an undated check for 50 pounds if you will send him one for 500 pounds.

The only snag I see, if production materializes, is that the first units will probably be sold with a NDA and the results not known until later. But I would accept Alan Smith's judgement on this.

Sam12. Be careful. You are likely to be banned for being boorish if you defend Rossi.

• My estimate for Rossi reaching production was mid 2019, but the offered odds were good.

zorud, that is not corect. Darden was told the deal with JM had fallen through near the start of the test.

• Who told you this? Rossi? It is amazing how you try to avoid to admit that Rossi definitely lied with respect to his very important customer. There was none, he himself was his customer he sent the energy bills to. Please read the damn court documents, but this seems to be a hard one for you, isn't it?

• You're on, assuming Alan Smith will agree to hold the money and act as as referee. I will send him an undated check for 50 pounds if you will send him one for 500 pounds.

The only snag I see, if production materializes, is that the first units will probably be sold with a NDA and the results not known until later. But I would accept Alan Smith's judgement on this.

Sam12. Be careful. You are likely to be banned for being boorish if you defend Rossi.

Im in. With all the stipulations above. Not Rossi selling to himself. COP>1. PUBLIC customer. Ie.i could go to a store and buy the (UL certified) unit. By March 22, 2019.

Although, since Alan has established himself in Rossi's court. Perhaps somebody more impartial? No offense to your integrity Alan but you have shown bias towards Rossi.

• Im in. With all the stipulations above. Not Rossi selling to himself. COP>1. PUBLIC customer. Ie.i could go to a store and buy the (UL certified) unit. By March 22, 2019.

Hmm. Since Rossi said he only has an industrial licence to sell and I am not sure you are an industry....

• Mark H,

Rossi has stated the first units will be for industrial heating. Also, in earlier days, said such sales come with a guaranteed money back clause if it didn't meet the specs.

Alan Smith's address is known from "Looking for Heat." I think he would be a fair referee.

OT, but perhaps this thread needs to cool a little, I just saw the most beautiful skating I have ever seen. Worth a look at the video.

http://videostory.dkn.tv/life/…veryones-breath-away.html

• @ JedRothwell,

If that was in reference to the 2013 experiment, I still think it is true.

No, it wasn't. All 3 excerpts I quoted come from the thousands of comments that you posted before the 2013 experiment (1).

I see no evidence that was fake.

The main evidences are in the calorimetric report of the January 14, 2011 (2), signed by the same lead author of the 2013 report. In the meanwhile, there has been time to learn better how to write an apparently congruent report.

As I said, the test I saw was for an older model similar to the one in the factory. It was before Rossi began calling his machines "E-Cats."

I'm very sorry, but your secretiveness on this specific test doesn't help in believing in the existence of that old model. Unfortunately, it has happened too many times that you have made contradictory statements.

I do not know if it was internally the same or different. I know little about the insides of his machines. Regarding the E-Cat series, I know nothing more than has been made public.

I must admit that you are a world master in playing with words. The statement of you that I quoted said "I had no inside knowledge of the e-cat results", so it refers to the "inside" knowledge of (unpublished) Ecat results, not to the internals ("insides") of the machines.

A couple of years ago you wrote (3): "I have photos, data and e-mail from the U.S. military testing of one of Rossi's gadgets. I spent a couple of days meeting with those people." How do you call a person who is directly informed by the US military about the results of some secret tests on a potential world energy breakthrough, and who spend a couple of days discussing these results with them? Isn't it an "insider"?

By the time he introduced them, I was alienated from him, and not interested in what he had to say.

After the introduction of the name Ecat, at the beginning of 2011, until the end of the same year you posted thousands of comments defending the reliability of the results of all the tests carried out in that year. A strange way of being alienated.

I learned nothing from Levi et al. except what they published.

Hard to believe, after reading what you wrote on Vortex in 2011. For example, with reference to the test in liquid phase held on February 10-11, you wrote (4): "I heard a few more details about the test than have been released, so I have somewhat more confidence. I was expecting they would publish all that they told me, and more. As I said, I am disappointed they have not. It is unprofessional."

I became interested again when I.H. got involved with him because, as I said, I assumed they had inside knowledge and knew much more about him than I did.

Excuse my curiosity. Did you tell them that, when they hired you as adviser (5)?

(1) https://www.lenr-forum.com/for…D/?postID=29406#post29406

(2) http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGreportonhe.pdf

(3) https://www.lenr-forum.com/for…R/?postID=26360#post26360

(4) https://www.mail-archive.com/v…@eskimo.com/msg48014.html

(5) Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.