Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• There are mountains of depositions, taken under oath, from all the principals and many others. In addition there is an e-mail and paper notes trawl from discovery. Taken together, they make an unanswerable case for Rossi's deceit.

Of course. This must be the reason IH bailed out and submitted to the Rossi offer in the last minute. That really makes a lot of sense ...

• Tony - I venture over here occasionally to take a temperature and gauge the temperance of the acolytes.

When I do find something out of line, I rarely fire first but do punch back twice as hard when we're attacked.

The Rossi submission at opening testimony time is totally embarrassing from a Plaintiff's point of view in

complex litigation. He couldn't have possibly chosen a more damaging time for his reputation to give up but give up he did right at show time.

The facts from discovery a recorded into perpetuity - he'll never be able to rewrite or buy his way out of that historical record.

We're very freed up and grateful to no longer have his drag on our wings.

• So you say. The fact is there was no verdict. It didn't get that far. Of course both sides entered evidence.

Of course. This must be the reason IH bailed out and submitted to the Rossi offer in the last minute. That really makes a lot of sense ...

Clearly, neither of you have read the evidence! You may wonder why long-term opinion here is so uniform. Both sides were argued at the time, but only one had significant evidence.

Rossi started the action and IH never wanted it. They did not see spending a lot of money on lawyers as a cost-effective PR stunt, nor were they acting from impulsive "make the snakes pay". They knew that even if winning extracting costs from Rossi would be difficult. They would have settled eariler, I'm sure, given a walk away offer then.

Rossi initiated the last minute deal.

AA - re the bet - it is not attractive. I'd want at least $1K payback and if you accept a $10K cheque (Sterling equiv on an English bank) it could be done. We would have to spend a little while here working out a bulletproof validation method. Consider: Rossi has claimed manufacture and sales many times before (including sales to DoD). He has claimed certification (it was actually trivial certification that a factory was physically safe). He has had internet blogs repeating anything he puts onto JONP. He has various people around him who are still licensees.

THH

• The bottom line is that Rossi attacked IH by filing a suit against them and then bailed out of the suit when it came to trial. The result was that Rossi did not prevail and that IH lost nothing (not counting lawyer’s fees) when Rossi offered to abandon the suit he had filed against IH. Clearly if he had what some here believe he had/has, he would not have dropped the suit he filed.

• I hope you are wearing more clothes and less make up though.

Mmm. . . More clothes?!? Less make up??

Do you mean Dewey Weaver in his secret life is Stormy Daniels???

This must be the work of Kazuhiro Tsuji, the genius make-up artist who transformed Gary Oldman into Winston Churchill, and many people into Apes in "Planet of the Apes."

• We (LF/Vortex et al) haven't seen ALL the facts from discovery. For example, we've only seen parts of some of the depositions.

Good grief! Haven't you seen enough to reach a conclusion? How much proof do you need?

I suppose if you were writing a book about this you might want to see everything, but there is enough already to make me feel like throwing up.

• Official Post

Talk about a bunch of "Sick Puppets"! Haven't y'all got something better to do?

I resemble that remark (sick puppet)! :) And yes, there is something better I could do, and that is to tell you why Rossi needed that spittoon. He had something going on where he could not produce...oh never mind, too gross. Nothing wrong with needing it BTW -if he really did, but kind of funny if you ask me, to mention it to the court beforehand. Add it to everything else, and hey, sorry, but it pleasures me more than watching TV.

And none of that "Italian thing" stuff! I got in trouble when I first came here from ECNs, joking about that....deservedly so I may add.

• Adrian,

Your bet is insane,

Rossi could make Pop tarts and you would win based in your conditions.

I will accept the bet based on my previous conditions.

See page 109

Rossi has to build a production line and sell working E-Cats with a COP >6

Rather different from you description.

I looked at page 109 and didn't see anything from you.

If you )or anyone else) have a sensible suggestion list it under the bet.

• Shane - The WCS had something going on alright. He had a cup as his spittoon in my deposition. One of the more interesting things that happened was his "condition" seemed to only manifest when I was laying down some truth pipe on top of his "story". He would garble up and let loose a vociferous spitooeey into his cup. This happened several times - it was quite humorous. I also knew when I was dialed in on the target as he would start furiously writing cursive notes to hand to his attorney. (who ignored every one of them)

• Official Post

Shane - The WCS had something going on alright. He had a cup as his spittoon in my deposition. One of the more interesting things that happened was his "condition" seemed to only manifest when I was laying down some truth pipe on top of his "story". He would garble up and let loose a vociferous spitooeey into his cup. This happened several times - it was quite humorous. I also knew when I was dialed in on the target as he would start furiously writing cursive notes to hand to his attorney. (who ignored every one of them)

Thank goodness he overcame his "condition". This past November at the Stockholm QX DPS, I saw no spittoon, nor him on video spitooeeying. :) Only thing I noticed, was his sleight of hand is still very good.

• Official Post

AF,

WCG is:

1. Dear Andrea,

Being 40 per cent of the way to industrialization at this point in the year is quite encouraging in terms of meeting your goal for a presentation in 2018, however only if you continue at the current rate.

At this point, is your work becoming easier, or getting harder?

Best wishes,

Frank

2. Andrea Rossi March 28, 2018 at 7:28 PM

Frank:

In these very days we have resolved many problems that, theoretically, should make easier to succeed, but, you know, we are cutting our path through an unexplored territory.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.