Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Thank you.However, it would have been better if they had informed Mats Lewan personally. He has no idea, and has heard nothing. I asked before posting.

Better for whom? I guess they reckon given he did not inform them of the flaky nature of the room booking they don't owe him anything except not to accept booking from him again?

• Spam12 - you guys are so subtle, skilled at times and really twisted.

You can forgive a convicted felon but how in the world would you ever be able to trust them?

Do you know what RICO stands for?

I do not mean to come across twisted.I just try to explain as I see it.

Some people you can trust and some

you cannot that did jail time.

The same can be said about the majority

that have not done jail time.

I give T.D credit for doing business with A.R even when he had done jail time.But it might one of the reasons

that the partnership failed is because

I.H had in the back of there mind can

we trust A.R. since he did jail time.

When there is mistrust things fall apart.

I did not know what RICO stands for but with the magic of the computer

I know now what it stands for.

This Quote about RICO caught my eye.

Although its primary intent was to deal with organized crime, Blakey said that Congress never intended it to merely apply to the Mob. He once told Time,"We don't want one set of rules for people whose collars are blue or whose names end in vowels, and another set for those whose collars are white and have Ivy League diplomas."

• Smart move Adrian,

Saved yourself some $$$

• Stanley

March 30, 2018 at 3:31 PM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

Has your demo of November 24th at the IVA of Stockholm been endorsed from somebody or from some institution?

Was it sam12 saying that Rossi did not need to talk to himself because he got so many questions from others?

Here again we have the curious fact that so many JONP posters with very anglo-saxon names use non-English grammar.

The fascination is how he gets people like sam12 to ignore so much.

And a question for sam12. If Rossi is as he claims working hard on a revolutionary working LENR device that would disrupt the energy industry why on earth does he need to talk to himself on his blog?

Sam12 said:

I do not mean to come across twisted.I just try to explain as I see it.

Some people you can trust and some

you cannot that did jail time.

The same can be said about the majority

that have not done jail time.

That is understood. Try to see it from my POV. This is a guy who has blatantly deceived non-technical people with regular (more than 10 now) public demos that have obvious flaws and therefore show nothing except a great ability to deceive an audience. The parallel with a stage magicician is clear. The one thing we can see from this saga, and why it continues, is that Rossi is, in his own weird way, extraordinarily good at working his audience. Some people have charisma that allows this. For those watching on the sidelines it seems extraordinary that such technical lies can convince, but remember Rossi's audience is highly selected. When people who are not convinced turn up they are quickly called snakes and denied access. Rossi's blog garners followers from all over the world, and there will always be people willing to believe: he needs only 1 in 1000 of the people who come across his blog to become followers and stick.

You don't need to look at his history: it is Rossi's actions now on which he can be judged. And when judging technical claims it is best not to look at morals at all: fun though that is. The technical stuff damns Rossi.

How can I explain you (and others) being attracted? Rossi is a storyteller and performer of outstanding ability.His appeal: "I am a naive inventor with a character defect that means I continually lie but look it is so obvious I must be for real" is fascinating.

• 2 I do not ignore much and have stated

that Rossi should have a outside

Professional to test his invention.

I even suggested Mary Yugo do

the testing.

Rossi has always, through many offers starting famously with NASA, refused that.

3 Another guestion would be is why people like you and me and

others get hooked on these blogs

and keep coming back to them.

Rossi is a fascinating performer. I stay enthralled by how he can get otherwise quite rational-seeming people to side with him in the face of such continued consistent deceit.

• What about Dewey the schemer?

Sam - it is double think. To fit "Rossi has it" into any mental model of a world you need a lot of it: including the idea that in-your-face shoots-off-his-mouth Dewey here is a schemer.

It would be a weird scheme. LENR Forum does not shape any LENR or other opinions that matter.

• It is not easy being a public supporter of Rossi. You would think Rossi would understand the sacrifice those like the Mats and the Swedes have made to their reputations...just for believing in, and publicly defending him, and return the favor. But not him. He has screwed them all in one way or another. Same goes for HF, yet they stand by their man still.

I do not understand it.

Mats and the Swedes will be paid

back big time if Rossi is successful

with his technology.

Personally I think it takes more

courage to be against Rossi than

be for him.

• Official Post

Personally I think it takes more

courage to be against Rossi than

be for him.

The main problem of this forum and the LENR field in general is that there is a person with Rossi's attitude at all. He is no real business man, he is no real scientist, nor something in between. He is more or less acting like a magician in a second class Vegas show.

• The main problem of this forum and the LENR field in general is that there is a person with Rossi's attitude at all. He is no real business man, he is no real scientist, nor something in between. He is more or less acting like a magician in a second class Vegas show.

Sven Kullander said when he first

evaluated Rossi work that it is for real or Rossi is the Best Magician

in the World.

• Sven Kullander said when he first

evaluated Rossi work that it is for real or Rossi is the Best Magician

in the World.

That on the basis of a demo clearly and publicly shown false. Sven was alas just not very good at detecting scientific trickery: perhaps because scientists are more prone to believing a charismatic individual than most.

Remember though that the scientists who support Rossi are a very small selected set of those who know of him. Rossi would not perform well to an unselected hostile audience.

• That on the basis of a demo clearly and publicly shown false. Sven was alas just not very good at detecting scientific trickery: perhaps because scientists are more prone to believing a charismatic individual than most.

Remember though that the scientists who support Rossi are a very small selected set of those who know of him. Rossi would not perform well to an unselected hostile audience.

That Rossi could trick a Scientist with

Sven credentials is beyond belief.

http://www.ae-info.org/ae/Member/Kullander_Sven

• That Rossi could trick a Scientist with

Sven credentials is beyond belief.

http://www.ae-info.org/ae/Member/Kullander_Sven

That is then your problem: you believe in credentials, and imagine all scientists are good generalists and good at detecting trickery.

For me there is no such difficulty because I can look at the public info and work it out for myself. Whereas I can't be sure of Sven, I know my own strengths and weaknesses.

• That is then your problem: you believe in credentials, and imagine all scientists are good generalists and good at detecting trickery.

For me there is no such difficulty because I can look at the public info and work it out for myself. Whereas I can't be sure of Sven, I know my own strengths and weaknesses.

I believe Sven credentials and years of wisdom where a good combination.He also investigated

Rossi technology with Hanno Essén

who really was a Scientific skeptic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanno_Ess%C3%A9n

• Kullander [translated, emphasis mine], April 9, 2011:

"...The only option that the explanation would not be nuclear reactions is that something has been raised in the measurement process. Or Rossi somehow fooled us. However, I think that both Rossi and the physicists at Bologna University seem honest in their intentions and do not think it is deliberately a scam.

It should not be long before we get answers if the phenomenon is real. "

Translated to English

https://aleklett.wordpress.com…luff-eller-helt-ny-fysik/

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.