Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Ni. I am just curious to see you claim to know more about LFH's customer base than I do. That seems unlikely. And btw, LFH has never claimed to have a reliable working LENR system of any kind.

No one has a working LENR system...yet. Well, how about LION? He can melt down a reactor running in your test kit. Does that count as a research tool...a very good tool at that. Then there is ECCO and MP356. They have provided LENR active fuel to y'all. Then there are all those other folks you can;t talk about. You are just to modest, or are you afraid to expose your great leadership success to those jealous blood thirsty naysayer baracutas around here who might be inclined to rip out your throat to take you down a pig as is their way.

• You guys won't believe this, (or probably you will) I posted on his JONP blog the correct equations to calculate degrees C vs K. He then deleted my post but he also corrected his equations! Complicated equation, I know. 😁

Another epic fail of Rossi trying math is this one:

The correct result is 25 GWh - so Rossi is ‘just’ off by 3 orders of magnitude.

That should deeply worry the ones who believe that Rossi has developed a nuclear reactor, and he is the one who calculates the fuel load! - Worrisome like a blaster, who charges 1000 times the payload than needed to blow up a building.

• i'm still fascinated to hear how all the crew sitting at the finish line ready to light a cigar are OK to wait and support this massive secret development and get rossi toy out all over the world but shun ongoing discussion about "low heat" reaction that haft the planets top scientist are working to understand are criticized and dismissed by the same crew slitt waiting at this cigar lighting event. Please, tell me how this is ok with you that you are willing to shun open talking but support rossi plan at all cost?

• I said in the initial post "Both MFMP and LookingForHeat support ". I might have said it better as "the open source LENR activity" So sorry for putting you in a misreading situation. You ordinarily do great work at this but nobody is perfect and sometimes you slip up.

• I said in the initial post "Both MFMP and LookingForHeat support ". I might have said it better as "the open source LENR activity"

It makes no difference how you say it. You have not cited a single published result from these organizations supporting your claim. You made that up. There is no "support" for LENR from MFMP or LookingForHeat. LookingForHeat has looked but found nothing.

You did cite ECCO and MP356. I do not know who ECCO is. During a site visit, MP356 failed to produce any effect, or any evidence for his claim. Subsequently, he never explained that failure, and he never provided any data or evidence for his claim. So no one should believe him.

As far as I know, you still believe Rossi and you still have not even read Rossi's own "Penon" report, which proves that Rossi is a fraud. You do not even look at the data provided by Rossi himself! That's an extreme example of willful ignorance. If you were to refuse to look at Murray's analysis of Rossi's data, that would at least make some sense. Your judgement is deeply flawed, to say the least. By that I mean, if you claimed it is raining, I would go outside to see for myself before believing it.

• unfortunately I know how a few that stubled upon an unexpected result unwittingly using steel wool to pre clean a rusty surface before assembly and consequently chase this accidental discovery of this odd reaction for years using new materials completely forgetting the material inadvertently left on the first test.

• Andrea Rossi April 23, 2018 at 10:06 AM

Steven N. Karels:

1- In my comment I made a typo with a consequent error, obviously K= C + 273, not the other way. Corrected.

2- 1 eV= 12 500 C degrees, then 1 eV = 12 500 + 273 = 12 773 K

Warm Regards,

A.R.

After days also the Miami's genius now agree. Even Kelvin scale is still safe. Sorry for the smarty-paints, "expert in all".

• There's still a factor of 1/2 or 3/2 to make it all kosher.

Each classical degree of freedom of a freely moving particle has an average kinetic energy of kB*T/2.

The temperature of a simple monatomic gas therefore corresponds to an average kinetic energy of

3/2 kB*T

• Official Post

Hey, Rossi said today he is equipping a factory! Go check it out. Maybe there is hope after all. Once the equipment is in place, the next logical step has to be that a product will be made. Once something is made, it has to be sold, right?

Maybe after all the wait and fake factories/promises, this is *it*. You never know, but just to play it safe....

7/20, I take back those things I said on the NASA thread.

• Hey, Rossi said today he is equipping a factory! Go check it out. Maybe there is hope after all. Once the equipment is in place, the next logical step has to be that a product will be made. Once something is made, it has to be sold, right?

Maybe after all the wait and fake factories/promises, this is *it*. You never know, but just to play it safe....

7/20, I take back those things I said on the NASA thread.

Link please. Thanks.

• Official Post

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I never saw this before. Our much too mysterious for my liking Lion, posted it on ECW today. It is old, but lots of good things on there from the early days. At 29 minutes, Dr. Malove points out the MIT heat graphs "evidence" of manipulation that Jed mentioned. You decide.

Other things of interest on there are at :35, 38:44 (remind you of IH?). Also, there is an anonymous guest that is not so anonymous to me. :)

• @ Shane D.,

Other things of interest on there are at :35, 38:44 (remind you of IH?).

Good catch, Shane. Yes, in some respects, ENECO reminds of IH.

On the web, you can find other things of interest:

- some backgrounds on the company history (there is also a *Catalyst* Investment Group): http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ut-court-of-appeals/1582652.html

- an important asset was the thermal diode invented by Hagelstein: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6396191.html

- an early contact point with Rossi dated back to 2001, as the thermal diode and another ENECO patent were cited in the patent application of TEG: http://www.google.com/patents/US6620994

- a public award for the thermal diode (look at the address of the contracting office): http://fbodaily.com/cbd/archiv…9/27-Sep-2000/aawd003.htm

- the thermal diode was the main asset in 2006: http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…nies/ENECO/AboutENECO.pdf

- a company "configured originally as something like a “cold fusion hedge” or as Fred Jaeger preferred a “mutual fund” into which selected cold fusion researchers placed their IP in exchange for shares — the idea being that if any one of their “mutually funded” technologies “won big,” all would share": http://www.iccf19.com/history3.html

- a strange interpretation of the Ecat saga, which mentions ENECO and the F&P patents: https://ecatsite.wordpress.com…survive-the-greek-crisis/

- how the company history ended (just when the Ecat's one began): http://newenergytimes.com/v2/n…30-jgk39gh12f.shtml#eneco

All these things raise a question: Does (or did) IH de facto act as another "cold fusion mutual fund"? https://www.lenr-forum.com/for…t/?postID=23211#post23211

• Official Post

Thx Hunter. "Leonardo Davinci"... LOLs. This is his best one in a long time! He is in old form. Hopefully Rossi sticks around for a long time. Always good for a laugh:

May 4, 2018 at 9:24 PM

Leonardo Davinci:

Yes, it has been hacked, the usual imbeciles think that with chatters, hackings and false information, also about my past, they can stop the history. I can’t wait to introduce the industrialized Ecat in the market to turn into dust all the mountain of false information and hacking our enemies have set up, with substantial expenses, as I knew. They do not understand, and cannot understand, that the more we are attacked, the more we get strong to reach our target. Once we will introduce our product in the market all the hell they raised against us in years will be pulverized in matter of days, if not hours. They say the Ecat does not exist, we put it in the market, they are zombified. Period. Our IT guy is working to put again in the internet the website http://www.ingandrearossi.com

It will not be easy, because they made a mess,so to fix the issue it will take perhaps several days.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

Ascoli,

Pardon, but I moved your post here as it is more about Rossi and IH. Good detective work BTW!

Looks to me like Rossi may have piggybacked on Hagelstein's TE with his own "better" TE version. Then through the link, latched onto LENR and came up again with what everyone wanted...a better, high powered LENR reactor, the Ecat. He is quite the opportunist.

Reading about Eneco, with the IH story in mind, LENR has lured legitimate investors (prey) in with the promise it offers, and wherever there is prey, the predators are soon to follow. It is a buyer beware market, as some Bitcoin investors may soon discover the hard way.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.