Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Now that my independent information that Rossi is building a factory is slowly being confirmed, it follows that the chances that he has something has reached 50%.

Please share what information you have that confirms a factory is being built. What kind? Where can we go to see it or check the building permits? Or is it just circular Rossi says arguments and others pick up on in?

• You would think that if the people who worship at the feet of Il Douche and defend his every lie actually had some evidence that vindicates him in any way, they would be falling over themselves to share it with us evil skeptics instead of making vague references to "independent information".

• Official Post

You would think that if the people who worship at the feet of Il Douche and defend his every lie actually had some evidence that vindicates him in any way, they would be falling over themselves to share it with us evil skeptics instead of making vague references to "independent information".

Personally, I wish LENR could let Rossi go. He serves no purpose for the science going forward, that I can see. At best, he has something others have done. At worse, there is Doral, and the court documents. Hard to reconcile the two.

but Rossi shows no sign of going down that route.

Or any new route, preferring, apparently, his old methods which are showing a non-working assembly of hardware store parts followed by a plethora of meaningless and/or unsupported claims probably aimed at the dumbest or most incautious possible investors (sort of like the Nigerian scams are).

• Please share what information you have that confirms a factory is being built. What kind? Where can we go to see it or check the building permits? Or is it just circular Rossi says arguments and others pick up on in?

Old guy,

Adrian has “private” information, that

you wouldn’t, couldn’t possibly understand the historical significance of.

• Absolutely a reality.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Adrian, Those here who have followed the Rossi story for many years remain fascinated by the way that new Rossi fans, such as you, apply what seems extraordinary and weird judgement to this matter. You are not alone in your views: and you can find many fellow-travellers on ECW where however rational debate on Rossi is banned unless positive.

It seems that given a story such as Rossi's you are intellectually unable to collate negative evidence and on that basis judge the extreme unlikelihood that Rossi has any working product.

I won't repeat it; the arguments have been made here and not rebutted by you.

You somehow morph a realistic assessment of a liar and fraud (evidence from Court papers - have you read it?) who has consistently claimed scientifically bogus results (remember the steam video?) so that anyone holding such a judgement must be fixed and biassed.

Whereas from our point of view it is only you (on this topic) who are fixed and biassed. Given the mountain of evidence now against Rossi now how could you possibly ever move too a more negative view than your current "well he might have it" one? So I cannot see time changing your views.

Proof of a negative is in principle impossible, so you will never have the coup de grace it seems you need. Obviously Rossi lying and cheating, and the QX tests being scientifically null - because input power not measured - does not deter you.

Note in my comment above that i am making fair comment about your views on this issue, based on facts.

Whereas your criticism of me and others here seems bad tempered because you generalise from what you consider to be a fixed view about Rossi, to us somehow being intellectually or morally callow overall.

That movement from attacking a specific held view to attacking character more generally is what makes debates pointless and bad-tempered. It is for that type of thing, if you do it too much, that you will be banned. And i would be banned if I generalised about you from your pooor judgement as posted here on Rossi to assuming that you are more generally intellectually or emotionally incapable.

There is no anti-Rossi bias in moderation here; how could there be when one of the moderators is a Rossi supporter (sort of) and another has for many years bent over backwards to be fair to Rossi and continues to do so?

• It seems that given a story such as Rossi's you are intellectually unable to collate negative evidence and on that basis judge the extreme unlikelihood that Rossi has any working product.

Do you have some factual proof of this unlikelihood? Or do you exactly mirror a positive claim?

Even a blind pig could find a truffle, if it finds the path to the forest and avoids the butcher...

• THHuxleynew,

There are ~6 dedicated ad hominem attackers of Rossi here, There are many, many more outside this forum who take the view of wait and see or even support him So it is your opinion that is actually in the minority. The lenr-forum is not the hub of the universe.

Why would Rossi spend the money to build a factory to make reactors that don't work?

There are many, many more outside this forum who take the view of wait and see

After 7 years of waiting (11 if you consider Rossi's e-cat heated factory in 2007) the only things to see are meaningless farces Rossi calls demos and a huge inventory of lies and negative results (see the court case). So please Adrien, some specifics:

- how long are you willing to wait?

- what is it we should be looking to see?

Why would Rossi spend the money to build a factory to make reactors that don't work?

Rossi has claimed to be doing that since 2012 yet nobody has seen a factory and nobody has seen a robotic production facility. There is evidence that much of the money Rossi got from IH (about $11 million) was spent to purchase Florida condominiums.

What makes you think Rossi is building factories or spending money? As someone else pointed out, there is no way to build a factory in the US and in most parts of the civilized world without building permits and other easily traceable documentation. Where is Rossi's? What do you think a robotic factory capable of making thousands or millions of reactors costs? Who would give Rossi that sort of money? Where are the environmental impact reports? Reports from nuclear regulatory commission(s)?

Are you simply taking the word of a proven liar and a con man? What evidence do you have? Let us in on it, please.

Not that I expect answers.

• THHuxleynew,

There are ~6 dedicated ad hominem attackers of Rossi here, There are many, many more outside this forum who take the view of wait and see or even support him So it is your opinion that is actually in the minority. The lenr-forum is not the hub of the universe.

You claim a factory, but where is it? And more importantly, what is it a factory for?- processing waste to oil, precious metals, highly efficient thermocouples, super heat exchangers from Home Depot parts assembled by transients,....?? You seem to keep making claims for Rossi without any reference or support.

• THHuxleynew,

Adrian, I have never been concerned much about what others think, and base my comments on facts which I will happily argue with anyone who disputes them. If I am wrong it will no doubt be seen : but this issue has been long argued by very capable others taking your side - but in the end vanishing: I doubt therefore what I say here will be seen as wrong.

(1) You have no idea how much money if any Rossi is spending on the "factory". We know from Court evidence that his blog statements about industrial development in the past have been lies.

(2) He has claimed to be building a factory in the past for e-cats - with no results - and now abandonment of those devices. How does that fit into your story?

(3) I'm not making ad hom attacks on Rossi. Please withdraw that, or provide evidence.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.