Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Sam,

Be honest. You say "AR has made improvements on the QX after the demo". There is not proof of that, so would it not be more appropriate to say "Rossisays he has made improvements"?

Yes it would be more appropriate Shane D.

I posted the question to Rossi after the posting here and this is what the good DR said.

1. Sam May 10, 2018 at 8:05 PM

Hello DR Rossi

Could you give a summary of the improvements

you have made on the QX since the Stockholm

demo.

Good luck on the SK test this month.

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi May 10, 2018 at 8:25 PM

Sam:

1- increased the power to 1 kW with the same dimensions

2- eliminated the heating problems of the circuitry

3- designed the module in a way to be easily industrialized

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sam and Adrian,

The problem with this is again... only "Rossi says".

You must note however, that Rossi has said the EXACT same thing about previous incarnations of the eCat. He has said he has built factories, he has improved control, he has improved capacity, he has improved industrialization, he has customers, he has partners, he has ......

and yet he HAS dropped every incarnation of the eCat to move onto the next. Without ever once producing ANY verifiable product. Only "Rossi says".

Let me ask you this.... exactly what is it about the QX that made it so superior to the 1MW plant. The plant the Rossi stated was worth suing $89 millions dollars for? HE stated it ran for 340+ days at almost 1MW of heat!

What is it exactly that the new "SX" is supposed to be SO much improved from the QX or the 1MW plant, or the Hot Cat, or the Gas Cat, etc. etc.

As had been fore told here before. Rossi would supplant the Quark with next version BEFORE his time ran out! There was even a naming "contest" of what the next eCat would be named!

Yes, Henry Ford did not build the model T because the customers wanted to wait for the Tesla Model S. ???? :/

Piston powered airplanes were not built because customers wanted to wait for supersonic jet aircraft???? :/

Main Frame computers were not built because customers wanted to wait for IPAD tablets?? :/

Tube Radios were not built because customers wanted to wait for transistors? :/

The list goes on and on.

The eCat is not being built because it does not work! :rolleyes:

Remember ROSSI himself stated he was heating his "factory" / building in Italy years ago with an eCat! That is was working fine.

Yet not a single simple heater has been sold! Really?

• It seems quite plausible:

- goals points 1 and 2 obtained moving the heat dissipation from control circuitry to the QX core.

- goal point 3 obtained using a single resistor (instead of more than one) for the XH production.

• Official Post

Yes, Henry Ford did not build the model T because the customers wanted to wait for the Tesla Model S. ????

Normal process of innovation is that the breakthrough technology is used as soon as it can work, even roughly, on a market that is not covered by current technologies...

Usually it's maturity is very insufficient for general market, but good enough when there is nothing else.

It can be very low cost (minicomputers), or extreme luxury (Tesla), or unusual situations (solar panel in underdeveloped zone)

The innovators get wealthy on those niche and reinvest benefits in improving the technology to attack new markets.

Then technology improves and start to challenge mainstream technology on mainstream application... on low cost, on niche, until it replace all.

Rossi have (8o) a fantastic technology that looked good enough in 2011 for some niche market, like heating... COP of 6 is good enough for many application, and he could have made a few 100x milions by selling low temp e-cat over few years, funding research to develop perfect technology like QX ...

hard to understand why he did not... even with the 90Mn from IH, giving them half of the world as a license, he could have flooded EU and africa market with niche boilers, from a 100Mn worth factory...

He is so smarter than me that I think his strategy is absurd, because it is so disruptive.:S

It is just too easy to consider he just try to get the cash of new fools. :D

I won't fall into that easy trap...X/

He is so smarter than me.:saint::thumbup:

• hard to understand why he did not... even with the 90Mn from IH, giving them half of the world as a license, he could have flooded EU and africa market with niche boilers, from a 100Mn worth factory...

Hot fusion research started in the 1950s. Even though the theory was known, a working reactor with positive COP is always 30 years away. Even with $billions of tax dollars and lifetime employment for hundreds of scientists.

The latest $25 billion version, ITER, is still ten years from trials. Trials, that if successful, will run for ten minutes with a COP =1.3.

According to you, it should have been commercial in the 1960s. It would never occur to you that it might be too difficult to do that and you, ;ike most here, would rather keep endlessly repeating ad hominems about Rossi. Apparently you can't understand the difference between a small commercial operation with limited funds and government funded research. (Contrary to what you wrote Rossi never received the $89 million.)

If Rossi has scammed so much money why has he not retired? He sold his previous company for a $1 million to fund his work on LENR and could have retired then. How is he making money now from his supposed scams, like building factory to mass produce E-Cats? (No he did not say that previously and I have independent information that he is building.)

I know, I know, I'm too dumb to understand that the consensus here, with no actual proof, must be right because the all say the same thing - endlessly - and that is supposed to be proof.

• Adrian, why don't you come up with a single hard fact, that supports your crazy story? E.g. you could easily disclose your 3rd party source that knows also about Rossis factory, so we finally would have an "indipendent" source of information.... I am sure this would somehow restore your lost credibility here on this forum.

• yes, I have asked Adrian for something tangible about the "factor" he claims Rossi is building but he never replies to that.

if as he says "Now that my independent information that Rossi is building a factory is slowly being confirmed" What is the confirmation???????? or is it just Adrian says that Rossi says....

Again, how about location, building permits, something - anything that can be checked.

• Adrian,

You are absolutely correct! It has always been "30 years away" . (Or some similar number!)

However, your comparison with Rossi is absolutely wrong! Can you not see this?

Alain is not stating Hot Fusion should have been commercialized 30 years ago because it does NOT work! NO hot fusion program ever stated they were ready and building factories to go into commercial production.

ROSSI HIMSELF (not me, not Alain, no skeptic) has said many, many times over the past 7 years that HE IS building factories, that HE HAS customers, that HE HAS SOLD up to 13 plants, that HE HAS all the certifications, that HE IS doing ALL of this!

Not in 30 years, not 20 years, not in 10 years, not in 5 years, but often has stated in 6 months. Yet each and every milestone date is passed and the excuse is "I have a new and improved model that the CUSTOMER wants to wait for".

In the under oath court depositions, Rossi stated he had no new customer, no new partner all while on his blog he was lying to YOU that he did have a new customer and new partner!

So there is a huge difference. Hot fusion is a boon doggle always 30 years away and they admit it. They are not close to commercialization.

ROSSI on the other hand, is ALWAYS six months away, building factories, etc. and yet never delivers. There is a big difference that evidently you cannot see.

It is now May 2018. Rossi himself stated back in early fall of 2017 he was planning production by now. (Same story heard on the previous incarnations of the ecat)

What do we have now? Production? No. Any proof at all that there is a product No.

What we do have is his starting to the lay the ground work to keep the proverbial carrot in from of his supporters face by introducing the ZX. A new model and product.

Just like he has always done! And most supporters, I imagine you included, will follow that carrot without question. You will forget about the QX and eagerly swallow every word Rossi gives you.

Rossi's is the emperor riding down main street with nothing on! No product, no proof, no data, nothing! He is as product naked as can be! But his supporters will shout and clamor about how beautiful Rossi's "eCat clothes" are! :huh:

Do you remember what was being said 6, 8, 12 months ago. As the famous Yogi Berra phrase goes..... " It is Deja Vue ALL OVER AGAIN!"

• I am not about to repeat a private discussion with an anonymous blogger .... (insults and profanity redacted) ...

I have two pieces of evidence, but you have none, ... (gratuitous insult redacted).

Adrian,

This comment of yours rescued from clearing reveals the complete inconsistency of your stance here. You castigate skeptics as being closed minded and biased. Yet, when asked for just one wee piece of credible evidence on your side of this issue, to weigh against the mountain of lies exposed in the Court papers, and the 5 years of repeated broken promises made on Rossi's blog, you cite only some private evidence that you posses and are shy to share.

How, then, should skeptics be other than skeptical when even you can find no open evidence to support your views?

• Hot fusion research started in the 1950s. Even though the theory was known, a working reactor with positive COP is always 30 years away. Even with $billions of tax dollars and lifetime employment for hundreds of scientists.

The latest $25 billion version, ITER, is still ten years from trials. Trials, that if successful, will run for ten minutes with a COP =1.3.

According to you, it should have been commercial in the 1960s.

That is incorrect. There are no niche markets for a Tokamak reactor. It cannot be used for any practical purpose. You have completely misunderstood the concept of niche marketing, which is fundamental to business. In the context of a discussion about business, this is like misunderstanding the law of supply and demand.

• Andrea Rossi May 4, 2017 at 2:42 PM

Yrka:

In the US we already have a factory where we already are manufacturing industrial products.

In Sweden we are not yet ready to start a production, but we are working hard to start it within this year.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossi & Friends have a hard time to stay tuned...it is interesting to see how many factories there are already in place and up and running. One simply needs to dig in Rossi diary, but looking back doesn‘t count for the followers and believers. There will always be a new and better cat...

• This comment of yours rescued from clearing reveals the complete inconsistency of your stance here.

You left out what prompted my acid reply. Zoroud stated my ideas were crazy and and I should do what he tells me to "restore my credibility."

Why bother when he thinks he knows with no evidence at all and I'm not supposed have any credibility?

• That is incorrect. There are no niche markets for a Tokamak reactor. It cannot be used for any practical purpose. You have completely misunderstood the concept of niche marketing, which is fundamental to business. In the context of a discussion about business, this is like misunderstanding the law of supply and demand.

Ah, so they were lying when they requested money from Congress to build the future clean power source for electricity. They even claimed ITER would have a COP = 10.

You say LENR is just a niche product. Pretty big niche.

• I think the Stockholm demonstration was

fairly convincing that the QX works.

A.R. Says that he is not sure if he will be

succesful with the SK.

BTW I made the suggestion to name it EcatSK so I hope he is succesful.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.