Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Ah, so they were lying when they requested money from Congress to build the future clean power source for electricity. They even claimed ITER would have a COP = 10.

Again, you misunderstand. The Tokomak is not a niche product now. It is not a product at all. No one wants to buy one because it cannot be used for any practical purpose. It may be a "future clean power source" but at present it is not a source at all.

In contrast, if Rossi's devices did what he claims, they would be niche products. They would have practical uses, even if all they did was produce low-level heat. There is a market for that.

You say LENR is just a niche product. Pretty big niche.

I never said that. LENR is not a product either. There is no practical use for it. It sometimes produces milliwatts of heat -- which is useless -- but more often it produces nothing.

If LENR can be made to work, it might be a niche product. That depends on the cost and performance of the first commercial devices.

• I think the Stockholm demonstration was

fairly convincing that the QX works.

A.R. Says that he is not sure if he will be

succesful with the SK.

BTW I made the suggestion to name it EcatSK so I hope he is succesful.

Sam:

I have not been following the Rossi blog for a few weeks. What is the SK?

• axil

To PROF. SVEN KULLANDER THIS FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLANT WORKING WITH THE NEW LENR TECHNOLOGY IS DEDICATED TO PROF. SVEN KULLANDER . PROFESSOR EMERITUS IN HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS IN UPPSALA UNIVERSITY AND MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH ROYALACADEMY OF SCIENCE. HIS SCIENTIFIC SPIRITAND GREAT SKILL. HUMAN AND CULTURAL STANDARDS AND NEVERENDING ENTHUSIASM HAVE BEEN OF MONUMENTAL VALUE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THIS PLANT. ANDREA ROSSI AND THE WHOLE TEAM THAT MANUFACTURED THIS PLANT.

• I remember the famous golden plate with this sentence back in 2015, there was an entire thread on Frank Aclands ECW on thisplate. I missed what happened with it... I assume it went somewhere with the locked or scraped remnants of the Doral rusty 1MW plant...

• Ah, so they were lying when they requested money from Congress to build the future clean power source for electricity. They even claimed ITER would have a COP = 10.

You say LENR is just a niche product. Pretty big niche.

@Adrian Ashfield : This is an immanent behavior of nuclear and particle physicists. For very complex lies, such as the Yukawa potential an the Higgs mechanism, you even get a Nobel. There is only one experimental proof: There is no Yukawa potential. All dense mass is mainly of electromagnetic nature, where we could say that the magnetic form is vastly predominant.

The standard model church is feeding their brothers & sisters very well. Thousands of their followers live an easy live, as most other physicists in other areas, participating in international projects, do too. I know some of them and the motto is : Sun fun and nothing to do ...

• If LENR can be made to work, it might be a niche product.

You should frame this and hang it on the wall.

Sounds like a good slogan for the lenr-forum to adopt the week before the first commercial reactor is released.

• Notice Adrian tries to "misdirect" and never substantiates his wild claims. He has learned from his master AR. Where is the mysterious factory that he has independent confirmation of? What confirmation or is it just Adrian says?

My "wild claim" is that the evidence is too dodgy and we should wait and see.

Your claim is that you know for sure, with no evidence, that Rossi is not building a factory and has never had anything that worked.

It looks like you need to learn to parse what is written and master basic logic.

• My "wild claim" is that the evidence is too dodgy and we should wait and see.

Your claim is that you know for sure, with no evidence, that Rossi is not building a factory and has never had anything that worked.

It looks like you need to learn to parse what is written and master basic logic.

I never said I know that Rossi is not building a factory. You saying that I claim that I know for sure with no evidence that he is not building such a factory is just a completely a false statement. Do you even check your facts or do you just throw things out there and hope that people believe you? You seem to be in the same mind set as Rossi.

You seem to twist things around just to avoid answering what your confirmation is. You said you had independent confirmation of him building a factory. I simply asked what is that confirmation you claim.

I will ask it again. What is the confirmation? What is the address of the factory? What is the factory for and where are the permits?

• No that can't be it since that is already built. The claim is that he is building a factory. Although he may be using some of those invisible panels from the heat exchanger and undocumented workers that never appear on any books.

• Official Post

bang,

I do not think he is at that address anymore. It was available for lease starting in Nov 2017. The phone was disconnected long ago. Just as a timeline reminder, Rossi settled the IH lawsuit 10 months ago in July 2017. He dismantled the 1MW plant shortly thereafter, supposedly to study the innards. He probably vacated the premises soon after that.

Maybe Adrian's sources know where the new Leonardo headquarters is, and if not, someone can ask on JONP?

• Anybody has a clue what happened to that famous adress? Still in use by IH? Or Leonardo? Rossi must have somewhere a huge garage for his ongoing R&D with his huge team for the next generation ECAT SK. What comes next? Maybe The ECAT sam?

• bang,

I do not think he is at that address anymore. It was available for lease starting in Nov 2017. The phone was disconnected long ago. Just as a timeline reminder, Rossi settled the IH lawsuit 10 months ago in July 2017. He dismantled the 1MW plant shortly thereafter, supposedly to study the innards. He probably vacated the premises soon after that.

Maybe Adrian's sources know where the new Leonardo headquarters is, and if not, someone can ask on JONP?

Ask on JNOP?! :)

Okay, my prediction:

Shane D:

The new factory is in Florida, USA

A safe place, where my team and I are working hard(ly) on the massproduction of the QX and the R&D on the brandnew SK (my new masterpiece).

Of course, we have all need permissions. It is imbecile to ask such questions.

Thank you for your attention and your interesst in our work.

Warm regards

• Official Post

LOLs, Rossi may need a man with your talents!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.