Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I never said I know that Rossi is not building a factory.

You sound pretty sure to me,

Oldguy wrote:

The claim is that he is building a factory. Although he may be using some of those invisible panels from the heat exchanger and undocumented workers that never appear on any books.

You claim a factory, but where is it? And more importantly, what is it a factory for?- processing waste to oil, precious metals, highly efficient thermocouples, super heat exchangers from Home Depot parts assembled by transients,....??

"My sources (wouldn't you like to know)"

I think you would find that most of the LENR community ignored Rossi just as most scientists do to those claiming alien abductions or flat earth.

I see very little positive Rossi effects now and significant negative effects

I do however think Rossi has severely damaged the field and cast a shadow over it.

Rossi attacked IH by filing a suit against them and then bailed out of the suit when it came to trial. The result was that Rossi did not prevail and that IH lost nothing { loss of license and sales territory is worthless?}

Etc, etc.

loss of license and sales territory is worthless?

License and territory awarded by Rossi has never seemed to do anyone much good. Know any exceptions? So yes. Totally worthless.

"My sources (wouldn't you like to know)"

Not really. Building permits and evidence of expenditures would be interesting but you don't have those, do you? Even though both should be public information if they are real and expenditures are by a corporation.

• Adrian, despite your perfect track record in ignoring any direct questions, k would as if you have anything to say in support of Rossi apart from the meaningless observation that there is no proof that the e-cat is a fraud? You should note that there is no proof that unicorns don’t exist as well.

• License and territory awarded by Rossi has never seemed to do anyone much good. Know any exceptions? So yes. Totally worthless.

My point to oldguy was that he was sure Rossi had nothing, some thing he denied saying. He said the license and territory was worthless which rather proves my point. He thinks Rossi has nothing no matter how he now denies it.

• k would as if you have anything to say in support of Rossi

There is little point repeating what I say again and again as as it never seems to sink into your brain, and you will just keep asking the same thing.

The independent information I have is private and I'm not going to post it. It is not absolute and even if I did post it the skeptics wouldn't believe me.

I'm supposed to be "an unreliable source" and need to "repair my crrdiibilty" as Zoroud arrogantly puts it.

I don't think the available information proves or disproves how far Rossi has got with a new factory. You will have to wait and see. I do think the odds of Rossi having started building a factory have increased and I'm sure those who claim otherwise, with no evidence, don't know what they are talking about.

As I wrote earlier, any pro Rossi post is the food you feed on and all you write about. Seems to be a competition for who can come up with the most juvenile joke.

This thread is supposed to be a discussion of Rossi's blog. People like you make sure it isn't.

• My point to oldguy was that he was sure Rossi had nothing, some thing he denied saying. He said the license and territory was worthless which rather proves my point. He thinks Rossi has nothing no matter how he now denies it.

What?? When did I mention license and territory. (to a search on my name and "territory" and you will find no posts). When did I say "worthless" ???? Obviously Rossi did get money out of IH so it is not "worthless" even if his 1MW does or doesn't produce excess heat.

You keep changing your story and bring up "strawman". You said I was sure of Rossi was not building a factory- no so, I only ask for facts about it. You mix things together that are not part of the original. The point is: you say that I said such and such about the factory and it is just not true. I only ask where is the factory you claim to have independent confirmation of.

• My point to oldguy was that he was sure Rossi had nothing, some thing he denied saying. He said the license and territory was worthless which rather proves my point. He thinks Rossi has nothing no matter how he now denies it.

My point, his point, sure HIM has nothing, he said, I said. He thinks. I think ....

What's up with you? That doesn't matter at all!

We will see what Rossi has got, when Rossi has done the industrilaisation and is selling industrial products!

There will be a huge change in the energy sector, a huge change all around the world, a disruptive change!

Like discovery of fission or fusion tech. Like discovering FIRE itself!

So sit back and relax!

Let's talk again in November 2018 or as I prolongued it to Mai 2019.

Don't worry, Adrian! Don't get upset!

In Mercado Veritas!

It is interesting that you now know what I think. You are reacting in unexpected ways.

Example, lets say you go to a school reunion and someone comes up to you and says I am married and even have some great grandkids now. You ask, oh, where do they live. And the response is - how dare you ask that, don't you believe I have grandkids. I bet you don't even believe I got married. And stop calling my grandkids "worthless". You say "What, I didn't say that"? How would you react?

I only originally asked where was this factor you had independent confirmation about.

• It is interesting that you now know what I think. You are reacting in unexpected ways.

It was just one of your quotes I listed further up the page.

"Rossi attacked IH by filing a suit against them and then bailed out of the suit when it came to trial. The result was that Rossi did not prevail and that IH lost nothing" { loss of license and sales territory is worthless?}

• Official Post

It was just one of your quotes I listed further up the page.

"Rossi attacked IH by filing a suit against them and then bailed out of the suit when it came to trial. The result was that Rossi did not prevail and that IH lost nothing" { loss of license and sales territory is worthless?}

Is there something wrong with what OG said? Seems pretty benign to me. Only thing I would take issue with, is that IH DID lose something...as in a lot of cash. $1.5 million for the 1MW plant, $10 million for the IP transfer, operating costs for 3 years, and finally the hefty legal expenses.

It cost LENR also in tangible ways, as all that takes away from one of LENR's few friends and investors.

BTW, IH losing their America's, and Asian licenses cost nothing, as the licenses WERE worthless. Rossi proved that shortly after the settlement, when he dismantled the 1MW plant, and took it off the market. Even David French said that in his CFN interview.

• Official Post

Not so sure that all of Rossi's IP is worthless. His work pointed the way to a whole new field - 'hot and dry sub 1000C LENR' which we three are currently exploring with possibly interesting results.

Hmm...should we put this in your friend Russ George's "Atom-Ecology" thread? A little unusual for some "old geezers" being this excited about anything, much less LENR, to a point where they simply not contain themselves.

Yes, or no: Are you in a lab right now, or a pub?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.