Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Sadly I'm not generally a pubgoer and in fact only an occasional drinker, so that excuse is denied me. No TV, regular cinema and lots of reading are my major vices - oh, and going to work. And why indeed should we not be excited. when we are having fun and doing something interesting? The containments will be breached at some point, but not until we are sure of every little detail. Peanut-proof armour takes a while to construct. Not in the lab until tomorrow, and only just back from the USA this afternoon.

But you rather overlook my point. 'Hot and dry' has been largely overlooked or ignored. Rossi has to some extent revitalised interest.

• I am still confused, I don't see that I said it was worthless. That is just your forced interpretation.

IH may have lost nothing, but that is not the same as saying it was all worthless. Example- I am not at all sure that some of the original contracts and the original purchase (the 1.5M not the 10M) covered much of that and may still do. I do not know what was in the settlement other than vague claims by Rossi which should not be taken as fact since the settlement was underseal and the agreement was not to be public. And then there are agreements between IH and AmpEnergo (which may still hold some rights- but who knows). It may also be that IH has information that is worth something even if it is not patentable or and may be by things other than that covered by the later agreements that was clearly not lost.

And again, I do not say Rossi is not building a factory- though I doubt it. I would love to have some "independent confirmation" other than just talk until that time my doubts are greater than my hopes.

But I so not think you have the right to tell me what I think or assume that I think a certain way.

• Not so sure that all of Rossi's IP is worthless. His work pointed the way to a whole new field - 'hot and dry sub 1000C LENR' which we three are currently exploring with possibly interesting results.

There is one HUGE factor that you'll have missed. Rossi switched the pumping he uses from heat to light. Rossi's RF input signal produces light to pump the LENR reaction as opposed to heat. RF to Light as input then you will get heat(1 ev) and light as output. Learn how to build a HID light and put some of the Russ George's fuel inside that light. Heat pumping is a dead end that will produce minimal COP. Use light!

• Official Post

There is one HUGE factor that you'll have missed. Rossi switched the pumping he uses from heat to light. Rossi's RF input signal produces light to pump the LENR reaction as opposed to heat. RF to Light as input then you will get heat(1 ev) and light as output. Learn how to build a HID light and put some of the Russ George's fuel inside that light. Heat pumping is a dead end that will produce minimal COP. Use light!

You are busking again Axil. But thanks for your thoughts.

• IH DID lose something...as in a lot of cash. $1.5 million for the 1MW plant, $10 million for the IP transfer, operating costs for 3 years, and finally the hefty legal expenses.

... And then there is the US$ 355 000 payment from IH to USQL (Fulvio Fabiani) - ok, in comparison to other losses, that’s not much:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0207.66_Exhibit_66.pdf

But then there is also the payment from IH to Ampenergo (AEG).

Here on page 15 is the talk of a 4.2 million US$ tranche in cash.

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0207.35_Exhibit_35.pdf

So, was AEG one of the big winners in this affair?

Anyone knows how much (if anything) did they pay Rossi initially for the US license?

Wondering why Ampenergo is the only e-cat licensee which got included in this deal.

How about the North European area licensee Hydro Fusion?

Didn’t they want to trade in their licence for cash and a share in IH, or didn’t they get such an offer?

• Ahlfors, I like your search & find skills, although I admit it is quite annoying to always see your posted pics and snapshots without any comment or even your own judgements.... can you redirect your search and dig into Leonardo Corp & Rossi to see what may have happened with their businesses? Production facilities? Employees? Contracts? Anything that would give us an idea if there is any substancial going on beyond "Rossisays" or "Adriansays"?

• Since 2002, Atwood Partners has worked with clients to make their thinking an active part of the global top-tier financial media and shape our clients' public image in major markets globally. Our public relations and strategic communications services help build and maintain the reputations of our clients as leading advisors to the world's senior-most business executives and institutional investors.

Well image is a big part of todays business isn't it. Good to shape it...

• My point to oldguy was that he was sure Rossi had nothing, some thing he denied saying. He said the license and territory was worthless which rather proves my point. He thinks Rossi has nothing no matter how he now denies it.

You are doing your habitual misdirective switcheroo here.

True skeptics can never be sure Rossi has nothing, nor sure of anything else in the real world, whereas they might be willing to say 100% that in a given axiomatic system 2 + 2 = 4.

Normal people judge evidence on basis of probability. When somone has repeatedly made extravagant claims over many years, and none of them have come to anything, and said person has been shown (spectacularly and incontrovertibly) to lie and cheat, they reckon that is strong evidence that similar future claims will be untrue.

It is always possible to close your eyes to past evidence, look at a new extravagant claim for which there is no evidence, and say it is too early to be sure. Doing this is a sign of bad judgement, not open-mindedness.

The independent information I have is private and I'm not going to post it. It is not absolute and even if I did post it the skeptics wouldn't believe me.

I'm supposed to be "an unreliable source" and need to "repair my crrdiibilty" as Zoroud arrogantly puts it.

I don't think the available information proves or disproves how far Rossi has got with a new factory. You will have to wait and see. I do think the odds of Rossi having started building a factory have increased and I'm sure those who claim otherwise, with no evidence, don't know what they are talking about.

Whether or no Rossi is building a new factory is not relevant to any sane judgement of whether he has any working product. It is apparent from known past history that Rossi will always behave as though he has working product even when everyone else can see it is not working. That behaviour can easily extend to hiring premises and putting equipment in them. Rossi's notion of what consititutes industrial activity is rather loose, as we can be sure from the Doral "customer" which was Rossi possibly experimenting with some small quantity of platinum sponge, and spun by Rossi into JM engaged in industrial scale production of sponge.

I have no difficulty in believing that Rossi spends some of his $10M (after he has bought a few more condos) in similar small scale activities. That he tinkers in this way is essential to his strategy of appearing fully engaged and for real. It is why he is so successful (in PR terms) in spite of the consistent record of failure and lies.

You, Adrian, conflate these different things in your posts here, and possibly in your thinking. I'd advice you not to do this.

Rossi-watching is fascinating, partly because both skeptics and believers can misunderstand the peculiar mixture of deceit and genuine (though materially useless) technical activity that is Rossi's love and that has served his PR so well.

• Official Post

Ahlfors, I like your search & find skills, although I admit it is quite annoying to always see your posted pics and snapshots without any comment or even your own judgements....

The data is from company house probably

https://beta.companieshouse.go…y/09553031/filing-history

with the filing as PDF

As I remember serie B were deferred share, last to be refunded in case of crash, typically used as stock options.

Serie A are probably secured shares, first tu be refunded, but very expensive (I remember Woodford bought this kind of shares...)

Normal shares are intermediate...

Maybe someone can make a better summary.

I see many "strange names" of funds as normal, as seria A, but also as serie B which is strange becaus eit is usually given to staff and non financial risk takers...

The share types are described in the article of association of the company...

I don't understand why ordinary shares of serie F are different (it seems the is provision to prevent some abuse by executives?)... If someone competent can explain...

• I agree with THH that whether Rossi is building a factory is largely irrelevant. However, if he is establishing such a facilty in the US, there must be permits, licenses, and various official filings with respect to employees. Unless he is operating as a shadow operation under an intelligence agency, even the amazing Rossi cannot fly completely under the radar. But this is how he claims to have been operating the several other factories he has claimed to have built over the past five years.

• Official Post

Maurice:

at 08.27 a.m. of Thursday Feb 11 2016:

1 MW E-Cat stable

E-Cat X operating and still very promising.

Surely we will work also in France. F9.

The E-Cat X is now developed in a new factory wherein Leonardo Corporation will dedicate its production.

We are already preparing the structure for a massive production, F9. I am working with a US engineer expert of the involved matter indirectly in contact with aerospace concerns. He is not involved in the 1MW issue. He is in the scientific commettee of Leonardo Corporation.

Warm Regards

A.R.

Frank Acland:

March 25, 2016 at 9:21 AM
    Leonardo Corporation is prepared and ready.

The deliveries of all the robotized lines will be fast, Rossi added this phrase later [I already signed the MOU] the factory is already ready and I designed the E-Cat QuarkX in a way that will ease the manufacturing, because I have designed it together with the robot experts I am working with and the electronic engineers I am making with the prototypes.

Leonardo Corporation is ready, do not worry. We will be very fast with the distribution, because we want to burn out ALL our possible competitors, whose only strategy I can see is hope to be ready to copy our products, pretending they will have invented them. They will be beaten in two fronts: patent violation and price: Leonardo Corporation will start immediately with very low prices, due to the massive production they will not be ready to do. I have pretty good intelligence about all what is happening around, what really is behind the chatters and there is nobody ready with any structure necessary to compete with us, let alone a product. Leonardo Corporation will have warships, they will have paper ships, made of the same substance of my paper ships I used to make and test in the fountain of the zoo of Milan ( Milano, Italy ) when I was 4 years old.

Instead of that "new factory", 21 months later was the Stockholm DPS. Now, 2 years 2 months later....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.