Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

Yes, I have heard that. I do not know anything about it and I cannot vouch for it, but several people told me that. It wasn't exactly a generator. He invented a Diesel engine that works on biofuel. I have heard that is a major accomplishment, but I wouldn't know.

You have to be cautious to distinguish between what the facts are and what Rossi claims. Those are rarely the same. One can read that Rossi invested a million dollars from prior earnings or that the money came from sale of his personal residence. I have never seen evidence that either is true or that he spent a million dollars of his own money on ecat development. All of that seems to be "Rossi-said."

• Official Post

You have to be cautious to distinguish between what the facts are and what Rossi claims. Those are rarely the same. One can read that Rossi invested a million dollars from prior earnings or that the money came from sale of his personal residence. I have never seen evidence that either is true or that he spent a million dollars of his own money on ecat development. All of that seems to be "Rossi-said."

His Petroldragon Bio-reactor converts organic waste into gold and silver. Probably has one out back he feeds leftover food, cardboard, and scrap wood into, whenever he needs more money.

• His Petroldragon Bio-reactor converts organic waste into gold and silver. Probably has one out back he feeds leftover food, cardboard, and scrap wood into, whenever he needs more money.

My original reply that started this debate on Rossi's bio fuel diesel was because one of the usual suspects questioned if Rossi was even an inventor. Your comment was even a repeat of what you wrote earlier and has nothing to do with that. I should be surprised that a moderator would writes things like that.

Even Petroldragon was an invention, although apparently did not produce a product that was as good as he hoped. I have read that later much the same process has been tried in America after the patents ran out, but I have not fol;;owed it.

We all know what you think of Rossi and youdon't have to repeat it. Why not wait and see what happens? If you are wrong, as it now looks you maybe, you will find it difficult yo live down such comments.

• Official Post

Even Petroldragon was an invention, although apparently did not produce a product that was as good as he hoped.

You are quite right. I know a German (Dr. Breummer) who is one of the world's foremost authorities on the hydrogenation of waste to fuel, and he started out using a process very similar to the Rossi system, and later refined it by changing the catalyst. He told me that it was the Petroldragon controversy that got him interested in the process in the fist place. Basically it is a low-pressure/low temperature version of the Fischer-Tropf process.

• You have to be cautious to distinguish between what the facts are and what Rossi claims.

Yes. You will note that I wrote:

"I do not know anything about it and I cannot vouch for it . . . I have heard that is a major accomplishment, but I wouldn't know."

Don't know anything, cannot vouch, wouldn't know . . . That's cautious! How much more cautious could I be? Can you suggest any more weasel words I might insert?

Look carefully, and you will see that throughout the Rossi saga I have wrapped any positive statement about him in Plausible Deniability brand academic cotton wool. People accuse me of sounding too self assured. They have that wrong. I may be too self assured, but long ago I mastered the art of not sounding like I am. It is how you evade the blame.

• Official Post

My original reply that started this debate on Rossi's bio fuel diesel was because one of the usual suspects questioned if Rossi was even an inventor. Your comment was even a repeat of what you wrote earlier and has nothing to do with that. I should be surprised that a moderator would writes things like that.

Even Petroldragon was an invention, although apparently did not produce a product that was as good as he hoped. I have read that later much the same process has been tried in America after the patents ran out, but I have not fol;;owed it.

We all know what you think of Rossi and youdon't have to repeat it. Why not wait and see what happens? If you are wrong, as it now looks you maybe, you will find it difficult yo live down such comments.

Adrian,

The past 7 years I have made it a point to judge Rossi based on his post Petroldragon/bio-reactor years. That is because after reading up on everything made available, I still think there is too much left to the story to take sides. On the face of it, Rossi's side of the story is plausible also; Italian corruption is notorious, mafia, the prosecutor was corrupt, etc. So I stay neutral...

Except the one part I mentioned; that he claims his Petroldragon reactor produced gold and silver from the organic waste. Rossi explains at Andrearossi.com, that it produced so much of the precious metals, that he had to open a Jewelry Store! And it so happens he was also accused of being the ring leader of a criminal gold smuggling gang. Coincidence? That is the truth, and there is no getting around that part being pure Rossi BS.

So I joke about it, and I am a Moderator too...so sue me.

• Official Post

I have posted this about his Petroldragon biologic-reactor over and over again. This is the last time:

Ever the entrepreneur, when Rossi discovered that silver and gold were obtained through the refining process, he began a jewelry business. That proved to be a mistake, because the government saw that as a form of tax evasion. For 17 years, Rossi was pursued wherever he went. He was tried 56 times. Of the 56 charges, 5 resulted in convictions. Those convictions were for failing to be in compliance with the suddenly changed permit laws.[9] He was put in prison several times, and each time was acquitted of all charges that had led to his imprisonment. One of those charges was that of money laundering through the recycling of the silver and gold salvaged from the refining process.

• I have posted this about his Petroldragon biologic-reactor over and over again. This is the last time:

OK.

I'm tired of all the repetitive, out of context jokes about Rossi that seem plain nasty and unfunny.

• Official Post

OK.

I'm tired of all the repetitive, out of context jokes about Rossi that seem plain nasty and unfunny.

You have never seen what I just copied from Andrearossi. com before, so it can not be "repetitive" to you. It also was not "out of context", as I provided the applicable two references...in his own words. How about you Adrian, try and put it in the context you like, and see if it comes out better for your man Rossi? I am open.

And finally, you are right in that I made it into a joke. Why not? It is. You just can not filter silver and gold from biologic waste. At least not enough to open a frigging Jewelry Store with.

• Edited: Something got scrambled so I took the whole post out. Sorry-- I ran out of time and will do this post again later. (about Petroldragon) or just look at and translate the Italian Wikipedia article about it.

The Petroldragon is long dead. Why don't you let it fossilize in peace like the dinosaurs. Maybe it will finally produce a drop of oil. :)

• The problem with forgetting Petroldragon along with Rossi's other scams (like what he did with early "distributors" and with the Army's contract to make thermoelectric generators) is that without the background, people believe Rossi. Because a con is old doesn't make the perpetrator any less a con man.

The famous million dollars Rossi supposedly invested is only "Rossy-said." Same with his vegetable oil engine sales. Same with Petroldragon. Same with everything noteworthy Rossi claims all the way up to now. But yeah, sure. I'll forget about it until someone brings it by once more with a story about how poor sad Rossi got wrongly charged.

• OK.

A.R will have the last laugh if he is succesful with the EcatQX or SK.

1. Nadira May 23, 2018 at 2:39 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

At this point we are close to half year: do you still think it is possible you will start the industrial production of the Ecat within the end of 2018?

Godspeed,

Nadira

2. Andrea Rossi May 23, 2018 at 7:21 AM

Nadira:

Yes.I still hope. This weekend we will also know if the SK will enter in production too, pending a terribly important test.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

Sam,

I would prefer not to even look at JONP anymore, but my Moderator contract requires me to. I have to produce Rossisays, says my boss, or no food on the table for my starving family. While it is increasingly difficult for me to lower my standards, I ventured there after reading your post, and this is what I found:

1. EDGAR 182 May 22, 2018 at 2:16 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi:

I saw the Wikipedia page about you and I got stunned:

1- they write that your US patent has been rejected, but it is obviously false, because your patent US 9,115,913 B1 has been granted in the USA and in all the Countries of Europe, plus in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, South Africa… I tried many times to make this correction, but Wikipedia cancelled my correction!

2- they write that you have been convicted, but they do not write that you have been acquitted, hiding the article of the Corriere Della sera in which is published that you have been acquitted in the middle of all the references, to make it invisible! I tried to make also this correction, but again it has been deleted by the “editor” im matter of seconds, even if the source is certain and neutral, along what is supposed to be Wikipedia’s protocol

3- they write that you are married with Ms Pascucci, but I know you and I know this is false! This is not per se important, but gives a clear evidence that, beyond any possible doubt, Wikipedia lies compulsorily even upon things that have nothing to do with the core of the issue,

4- they report libeling themes against you citing as “neutral sources” publications of your competitors ! For examplr thay deleted my correction related to your thermoelectric Seebeck Effect modules: they totally ignored the publications in which has been explained that the prototype, made by you, worked well, but when has been made a more massive direct fusion the efficiency decreased down to 10%, but the DOD considered interesting the experiment: there is a document produced in the litigation against IH that proves it, and it is a document written by the DOD! They also omit to say that you did not receive any money from the DOD for this R&D, therefore it is false write that you had a contract.

I tried to correct, correct correct things absolutely false, but always my corrections have been deleted. After my umpth correction finally I succeeded to receive an answer from the gentlemen of Wikipedia: THEY BANNED ME !!!! And maintained all the blatant falsities. I REPEAT: I DID NOT CORRECT TO MAKE CONSIDERATIONS OR INNUENDOS, OR JUST OPINIONS, I JUST TRIED TO CORRECT BLATANT FALSITIES WITH EVIDENCE BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT!!!

I am writing this comment just to inform you and the readers of this blog that Wikipedia is not that correct media that they pretend to be. They are liars, independently from the reason of this lurid behavior.

Fortunately your product in the market will spoil the damage they could generate toward you and will put them in a ridiculous situation.

Godspeed,

Edgar 182

2. Andrea Rossi May 22, 2018 at 4:27 PM

Edgar 182:

I know the feeling. You are not the first to say this. Wikipedia is like the moon: there is a clear side and there is a dark side of it.

Thank you for your attention to our work,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

P.S.

Your comment is the N. 42 000 of this blog

• Sound like Rossi English with CAPS and all. Be not mislead by the correct spelling of 'independently', I know that he eventually mastered it.

• Sound like Rossi English with CAPS and all. Be not mislead by the correct spelling of 'independently', I know that he eventually mastered it.

This quote is from a German author that runs his own forum. It is not from Rossi.

It's a fact that persons (= their wiki-entry) - like Mills & Rossi are faked by the Wiki-Troll mafia. The same mafia is faking Homeopathy or in a positive form vaccination, happy cancer pills and most large companies, just to name the most obvious ones.

The best sign that the troll mafia is active: Changes are reverted in less than 1 minute...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.