Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• We should have a contest.

The person who is closes to the

right number of comments wins.

The ID of the latest comment written is also the total number of comments written up to that comment, including deleted ones.

The forum root section shows on the bottom of the page the total number of comments written excluding deleted ones.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/

When did Lenr Forum blog start and

who where the first to comment?

February 2012 and it probably was David Nygren, who first set up the website. At the time the domain was http://www.lenrforum.eu

But I think this is off-topic here?

• Jean Paul Renoir

May 26, 2018 at 8:57 PM

How has gone the test with the SK? Should have been completed now, based on what you said yesterday.

Thanks if you can answer,

JPR

Andrea Rossi

May 27, 2018 at 8:23 AM

Jean Paul Renoir:

The test with the Ecat SK has been completed minutes ago and has gone

very well. Some problems remain to be assessed, but we are very

satisfied, because the major problems have been resolved.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• [Not duct tape]

I stand corrected: electrical tape. Great tape to make fusion reactors with,

Do not underestimate duct tape. It saved the lives of the Apollo 13 crew.

(It really did, as shown in the movie.)

Seriously, it is fantastic stuff. I once drove a car 700 miles with duct tape and clothesline holding the front together. That was after a truck retread came off right in front me and nearly killed me. I ran over it, leaving the plastic pan and grill dragging in the street. A Toyota dealer at the next exit patched up the car, but it did not hold. I got duct tape and rope at a Lowe's, patched it up, and drove back to Atlanta with no problems.

• More comments from Rossi blog about EcatSK test.

Gerard McEk

May 27, 2018 at 12:36 PM

Dear Andrea,

Congratulations with the near to successful tests of the Ecat SK.

1. As far as I know you have mentioned two versions of the SK in the past: the 10 kW and the 100 kW version. Which one was tested?

2. Have you already decided to to take this SK unit in production too?

3. When the SK will be taken into production, will then also your initial output level target rise from 100 MW to 1 GW?

Thanks and kind regards, Gerard

Andrea Rossi

May 27, 2018 at 5:51 PM

Gerard McEk:

1- 100 kW

2- yes

3- modules can be combined theoretically without limits

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Anonymous

May 27, 2018 at 5:31 PM

Dear Andrea:

Strong congratulations for the successful test of the Ecat SK. Can you tell us the power you got?

Andrea Rossi

May 27, 2018 at 5:45 PM

Anonymous:

100 kW and it is 4 times as big as the 1 kW Ecat QX ( not counting the heat exchanger ), that has the same dimensions of the Ecat QX shown in Stockholm on Nov 24.

I think we made a very good work in these months. Very brutal, but fruitful.

I am still trembling. It was emotional. Now we have to work on it, but I think they will arrive together in the market.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• A.R. must have had an all night test.

He is likely is dreaming about positive results now.

1. Clark May 27, 2018 at 8:51 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi:

Can you describe some particular phase that made you tremble during the Ecat SK test?

2. Andrea Rossi May 27, 2018 at 10:14 PM

Clark:

we had to protect ourselves behind a grade 14 glass because looking at the light radiated by the SK could damage seriously the eyes. Few seconds after the turn on of the reactor the heat radiated from the Ecat SK broke the 14 protection glass. We had supplementary 14 protection masks. Nonetheless, I saw from that minuscule reactor exit a tremendously dazzling white light all around the laboratory and I will never forget this impression. The SK was born. I think we will make it useful. Many errors emerged, but now we work to correct them, the most difficult part has been resolved.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• http://bigthink.com/philip-per…iences-greatest-mysteries

The Electron-Ion Collider will unravel some of science’s greatest mysteries

The electron ion collider is where science will explore what is going on in the LENR reaction. CEBAF AT JEFFERSON LAB has been studying the behavior of the insides of protons and neutrons for the last 15 years. This lab has uncovered many of the mysteries about particle chirality which forms the basis of the LENR reaction. This new upgrade to the power and resolution of the chiral particle Collider will resolve why LENR behaves as it does. We cannot understand about how LENR works without understanding what keeps matter together, for it is LENR that rips matter apart. Why does the LENR reaction cause protons and neutrons to decompose? That search is what will be the purpose of this new collider upgrade. The deepest and most profound mysteries that is LENR is soon to be revealed.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Clark May 27, 2018 at 8:51 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi:

Can you describe some particular phase that made you tremble during the Ecat SK test?

2. Andrea Rossi May 27, 2018 at 10:14 PM

Clark:

we had to protect ourselves behind a grade 14 glass because looking at the light radiated by the SK could damage seriously the eyes. Few seconds after the turn on of the reactor the heat radiated from the Ecat SK broke the 14 protection glass. We had supplementary 14 protection masks. Nonetheless, I saw from that minuscule reactor exit a tremendously dazzling white light all around the laboratory and I will never forget this impression. The SK was born. I think we will make it useful. Many errors emerged, but now we work to correct them, the most difficult part has been resolved.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

It sounds like Rossi has duplicated the SunCell, and all in the same packaging as the QX. That power density to size ratio will be hard for the competition to beat. The muon flux out of that SK reactor might be so dense that someone could swim in it. With all that power density, how long can the fuel source last? I have not thought it possible for light to be able to break glass.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.