Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It seems Rossi is making progress with the E-Cat SK. 100kW even for just a couple of days is quite an achievement,

See Q&A With Andrea Rossi about the E-Cat SK

http://e-catworld.com/2018/05/…rossi-about-the-e-cat-sk/

Maybe others have commented but as Walker tends to remove pro Rossi comments I may have missed them.

Adrian:

Progress - Rossi-style - is not what you or I would in any other circumstance call progress. Had you a longer attention span you would note that words such as this about his latest device are his modus operandi - applied many times before to devices that are now apparently abandonned. Do you remember his many early e-cats that worked fine - seemingly as reliable as electric heaters - with Rossi-claimed COP of 10 or more. Those devices were easy to integrate (if they really worked).

As anyone could have predicted the Rossi public testing efforts become increasingly vague. The QX was tested without measuring its input power - a glaring mission. The SK it seems has no public test.

Given that nearly all Rossi's previous tests - claimed by him to be total successes - have proven defects that make their results worthless, why would anyone with a historical view see new claims of secret tests as progress?

THH

• Quote from Adrian's Oracle

The Customer that already has made with us an agreement to buy the heat

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edit...Ha, this is ridiculous:

"as you know, the control will be completely made by means of restricted transmission channels from our heaquarter in the USA, wherever in the world the plant will be"

I think he's been watching too much James Bond.

• Official Post

Rossisays: "Sorry, but these particulars are confidential. I can say that I had to study electronics to understand issues that allowed us to invent components that do not exist in commerce and that resolved many problems,"

You have to give him credit for ingenuity. Now he is inventing new electronic components. Previously, he has invented new alloys for the QX, and Ecats to prevent their melting. We have a another Thomas Edison on our hands!

• Rossisays: "Sorry, but these particulars are confidential. I can say that I had to study electronics to understand issues that allowed us to invent components that do not exist in commerce and that resolved many problems,"

You have to give him credit for ingenuity. Now he is inventing new electronic components. Previously, he has invented new alloys for the QX, and Ecats to prevent their melting. We have a another Thomas Edison on our hands!

He has a secret technique: DUCT TAPE!

• Yes, its wrong in so many ways...

But, for Rossi, you need to understand, it is right. It sounds good and activates inane discussion on ECW.

• Scoff all you like, It is what I expect from this forum.

Common sense tells me that for fraud you have to get money from others. He is not trying to sell anything to the public. He is proposing to sell metered heat to industrial customers.

Do you really think his backer(s) is stupid enough not to take great care, knowing the history? What has he failed to do that he has promised over the last couple of years?

• A. Rossi:

"I can say that I had to study electronics to understand issues that allowed us to invent components that do not exist in commerce and that resolved many problems, I would say in a very simple way. Most of times things that seem impossible are not impossible, so far you invent something that makes them not impossible. It is hard, also brutal, because you must study for hours glued to a chair and a table for 20 hours without losing the focus, sometimes is frustrating because you do not understand what you are studying , but you must insist until you understand, but at the end it works."

"We had to protect ourselves behind a grade 14 glass because looking at the light radiated by the SK could damage seriously the eyes. Few seconds after the turn on of the reactor the heat radiated from the Ecat SK broke the 14 protection glass. We had supplementary 14 protection masks. Nonetheless, I saw from that minuscule reactor exit a tremendously dazzling white light all around the laboratory and I will never forget this impression. The SK was born. I think we will make it useful. Many errors emerged, but now we work to correct them, the most difficult part has been resolved."

"The spectrum of the Ecat SK covers from 100 nm through 200 nm."

... and Rossi has seen the light of it. Dazzling white!

Now, here is the circuit and all the new electronic inventions - reactors and duct tape not included!):

• [...]

Do you really think his backer(s) is stupid enough not to take great care, knowing the history?

What has he failed to do that he has promised over the last couple of years?

Examples:

major:

- making totally indipendent [sic] tests
    - publishing peer reviewed results/papers in reputal journals

minor:

- working/collaboration with top high tech companies

- setting up production lines

- starting mass production

- sold several 1MW units

- confident customers

I'm too lazy to copy his words from JONP to this post.

You can look after them for yourself at the "Rossi blog reader"

Hint: Visiting the place consumes a lot of PC CPU power, memory and bandwith!

Rossi himself links regulary to this page from JONP. (without the /all)

There you have all the promises you are asking for. All the broken promises.

That's a loooooog story. If you are too lazy to scroll and read, use the search for keywords in your browser (STRG F).

Be aware, your browser will get stuck. That's not my fault .-)

• bang99,

Pity you can't read. Why am I not surprised?

I wrote "What has he failed to do that he has promised over the last couple of years?

He didn't promise to do the things you list.

• Let's try this: @Adrian Ashfield

What has Rossi actually accomplished involving LENR? By "actually," I mean accomplishments that are proven or, at least, well demomnstrated and generally accepted by scientists or entrepreneurs other than well known LENR enthusiasts. Please don't rely on what Rossi has said! For what of his work to date is there really good evidence?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.