Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• "The Scientific part of LENR does get me confused"

That pretty much explains why you believe the things you do about Rossi

The other part of the Rossi story and the Ecat i think i got right.

He will be succesful with his technology and get it to market.

I will let the Scientist and Engineers argue and discuss the technichal part of the story.

I will follow them as best i can.

• The Scientific part of LENR does get me confused TH.

Can you comment on Stephen and Franks

comments?

Thanks

Sam

Hi Frank,

In an earlier post you described observing an earlier/test version of the E-CatQX.

Are you able to expand on this or is it still somehow best undisclosed further?

I’m curious if you or Mats are able to describe the plasma you saw better?

I don’t want to put you or Andrea Rossi on the spot to divulge more than he is ready for at this time. I could quite understand that Andrea might want to keep these impressions quiet for now but If he is OK with you passing on these impressions I’m quite curious. If not then are there any more general impressions you can give. (Maybe the answer to point 6?)

1.Was the plasma homogenous in colour across its width and length? Or how did it vary? I recall Mats said he saw a blue ting too was this located in the core or the edges? Was there any hint of the Hydrogen red and blue of Helium yellow tints described by Bob below in parts of the plasma?

2. Was the plasma basically homogeneous in density (ignoring the bright spots you described) across its width and length? Or how did it vary?

3. Was there any variability in the over all plasma in time during the periods the device was on.

4. Was the plasma apparently optically thick or semi transparent?

5. Could you describe more the bright spots? Were they stationary of moving? In particular positions or distributed? small or large? of the same colour as the plasma but denser? Or different? Were they persistent of intermittent? Deep in the plasma or around it?

6. Did you also see the spectrum from the plasma? If so did you see the broad Black Body spectrum described? Did you see any particularly strong emission peaks?

7. When the device was off was the gap between the electrodes apparently completely empty of any material?

8. Were the ends of the electrodes highly reflective or shiny or dull or dark or otherwise optically affected?

Just some thoughts. I can understand though and respect if they are still under some level of NDA at the moment.

Sam - this is just a typical set of questions someone might ask about a plasma induced by an electric arc. There is no necessary or obvious connection with LENR, and no way that being able to set up such a plasma indicates much technical skill. i can't see the answers to these questions revealing much, except it would tell you things like how hard was the vacuum in the tube and what trace gasses did it contain. If you knew that this plasma was doing something to do with LENR (as for some incomprehensible reason some people on ECW seem to believe) you would be highly interested in the questions and answers.

The only evidence that has been posted here for this having a connection with LENR is RossiSays. So I can't see why this exchange would increase your confidence that Rossi has something that works.

• Sam, if you don’t understand the technical issues related to the e-cat, why are you confident that it works?

There are Scientists and Engineers that do understand the technical issues and they seem confident

that Rossi technology is for real. There are Scientiststs and Engineers that are not confident.

I also believe that AR works hard at getting his technology to work.

I put my confidence level at 7 out of 10 that A.R. will succeed.

A couple years ago I gave him a 5 out of 10.

• There are Scientists and Engineers that do understand the technical issues and they seem confident

that Rossi technology is for real. There are Scientiststs and Engineers that are not confident.

I also believe that AR works hard at getting his technology to work.

I put my confidence level at 7 out of 10 that A.R. will succeed.

A couple years ago I gave him a 5 out of 10.

Rossi has created a high intensity lamp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_discharge_lamp

But he has added his LENR fuel into this light. Light is a better pump of this LENR fuel than heat. Those little specs of light that are floating around inside the plasma are the LENR fuel at work. Like fire wood, you need to excite LENR fuel for it to produce energy.

With the QX reactor, no matter how intense the light gets, the QX will not melt down. Visible or ultra violet light does not melt down things.

• Of course visible and UV light can burn things. A magnifying glass focussing the sun should demonstrate visible light heating sufficiently.

UV carries much more energy than IR or visible light per photon.

• Of course visible and UV light can burn things. A magnifying glass focussing the sun should demonstrate visible light heating sufficiently.

UV carries much more energy than IR or visible light per photon.

Doesn't the glass amplify infrared light from the Sun?

If the material reflects or is transparent to the light, then no energy is absorbed.

• Thanks for your reply and input TH.I do find it interesting that Frank

got to see the QX close up to go along with the Rossi says.

• Well, so far Rossi has given up on every version of the e-cat before bringing it to fruition. And what is your source of information about Rossi’s work ethic?

I think he is going to bring the QX into fruition.

To do that he will have had a strong work ethic.

I am giving him until April 1 2019 to bring the QX to fruition.

So i have under 10 months to endure the endless Rossi debates.

• I have two predictions for you, Sam. (1) Rossi will not bring the QX (or anything else) to fruition by April 1, 2019. (2) You will give him an extension until some other date in the future. Rinse and repeat like has been the case for the past 7 years.

You might be right about the first

prediction.

But I am unwavering on the April 1

2019 or before launch date of the QX.

• Sam,

You do not need a science degree to judge Rossi, or his technology. My degree is in Basket Weaving, yet reading the depositions told me all I needed to know...He is a conman.

The depositions show you A.R. Is a con man but I think Dr Rossi will

become known as the Con who

invented a working LENR device.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.