Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Bruce__H to keep options open for when he plays final chapter of his hustle. Having a rumor about him being I'll makes a news about sudden death while visiting his family in Italy more believable.

In any case I think final plan to grab as much as possible and retire to the villa in Tuscany with many children, remember he an extreme marathon runner.

• So the sick rumor mill has decided Rossi is must be seriously ill.

Proof is that Rossi says he is well. As everything Rossi says is a lie.....

Strikes me as pathetic. From where I sit little has changed, if anything it is more optimistic.

Just how Rossi is supposed to be making money from his scam remains a mystery of course.

• So the sick rumor mill has decided Rossi is must be seriously ill.

Proof is that Rossi says he is well. As everything Rossi says is a lie.....

Strikes me as pathetic. From where I sit little has changed, if anything it is more optimistic.

Just how Rossi is supposed to be making money from his scam remains a mystery of course.

So the 11 million dollars he got from IH, lying about customers, lying about production, lying about heat exchangers, lying about platnium sponge, lying about chief engineer and on and on was not "making money"?

11 million dollars is not money to you?

You do not think he could do this again? That is a complete mystery to you?

Really Adrian? If so,I have some proverbial ocean front property in Arizona to sell you!🤔 You would be the exact type of "customer" Rossi is looking for!

He cannot scam just anyone, that is why he is so selective. Once IH started demanding independent testing, Rossi flew the coop.

It is no mystery at all and you know it. 👍

• And you make some good points about IH forming, then signing on Leonardo/Rossi the same month (Oct 2012), and Darden claiming he made 2 other LENR investments prior to that. Suppose though, Darden has his timeline wrong and Rossi was his/IH's 1st investment....how would that matter?

It matters a lot!

Consider what has been just said by JR (1): "As things now stand, I cannot persuade most investors to put $10,000 into experiments. I myself end up paying amounts like that."

So, a prominent member of the LENR field says that it's very hard getting even 10,000 $ from a private investor. But suddenly, in 2012, one of them signed a 100 M$ contract to acquire the IP of a LENR device. Isn't it strange?

We have been told that this exceptional interest was suddenly triggered by 3 phone calls received in a short time, but even if they are at the basis of the largest single funding in LENR history, nothing more is publicly known: not the date, nor the callers, nor the specific scope and the arguments that have turned out to be so convincing.

Therefore, knowing the timeline, and the other details of these 3 calls, along with the following moves, would matter a lot to understand the Ecat affair and IH's involvement in this story.

(1) Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

We have been told that this exceptional interest was suddenly triggered by 3 phone calls received in a short time, but even if they are at the basis of the largest single funding in LENR history, nothing more is publicly known: not the date, nor the callers, nor the specific scope and the arguments that have turned out to be so convincing.

Ascoli,

So are you suggesting that Jed made those 3 phone calls to Darden, to drum up some investment $ for Rossi? That is what it sounds like to me at least. You already tried to make the case that Jed was a big fan of Rossi at the time, there was little funding flowing into the field, so his calling Darden fits right into the conspiracy you are so laboriously trying to build.

As to the amount of IH's investment...it was really $10 million for the technology, and $1.5 for buying the 1MW plant. The other $89 million would only come if the GPT were successful. Had it been, the $89 would have been a bargain. Even at $10 mil, it was a rather large amount for the field at the time, which seemed to be making little progress.

• So are you suggesting that Jed made those 3 phone calls to Darden, to drum up some investment $ for Rossi?

Me?? I wish I had 0.01% of such influence. I couldn't even get people to buy the palladium Fleischmann recommended. I never heard of I.H. until after they paid Rossi $10 million.

Ascoli65 has strange notions about cold fusion, and about me. He seems to think it works like something in an airport bookstore potboiler thriller novel by Tom Clancy, or a James Bond movie.

• The first investment TD made into the sector was Brillouin. He also funded some research grants prior to the agreement with the R'ster.

The attempts to redeem a con to some subsistence form of legitimacy are entertaining. The winners are writing this history.

• His experiment in Doral, Florida was fake. It could not have produced heat. See the Penon report:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0197.03_Exhibit_3.pdf

The Penon report (to the best of my recollection) is self-consistent and feasible.

It was partly refuted by information disclosed in the expert reports and depositions. But we haven't seen them ALL. IMHO there are a number of unresolved issues which indicate that Rossi MIGHT have something.

The big issues was the heat dissipation. But neither side chose to depose the window installers, who could have testified about the presence/absence of the windows the heat exchanger would have required. On the flow meter level and fouling : Murray's report/questions for Rossi never made it into the court case.

"It could not have produced heat". By the same criterion, the "acceptance" test system couldn't either. But that was NOT challenged by IH (except that it it didn't run at full rated power, and was inexplicably stopped half an hour before the 24 hours was up.). Dewey was hired to review the test protocol, and made no major objections.

• Fletcher - stop the lies about me.

Askie -The first investment TD made into the sector was Brillouin. He also funded some research grants prior to the agreement with the R'ster.

The attempts to redeem a con to some subsistence form of legitimacy are entertaining. The winners are writing this history.

• The Penon report (to the best of my recollection) is self-consistent and feasible.

Why do you depend on the best of your recollection? I put a link to the report. You copied my link in your message. I suggest you read the report now. If you do not see that it is fantasy and preposterous lie, you are not capable of understanding cold fusion or high school level science.

The big issues was the heat dissipation. But neither side chose to depose the window installers, who could have testified about the presence/absence of the windows the heat exchanger would have required.

There was nothing in the mezzanine. There could not have been anything. The people visiting would have seen it and heard it, and nothing is seen any photo. There was never any sign of any heat exchanger; it would be impossible to build one the way Rossi described; and the way he described it, it would not have worked even if you could build it.

• Official Post

T.

. IMHO there are a number of unresolved issues which indicate that Rossi MIGHT have something.

AF,

There were a few interesting tidbits revealed in the court documents that might, as you say, indicate Rossi might have something. What I saw though was from IH's facility in NC -not Doral, but nothing there that would suggest Rossi had more than some little, unreliable effect on the order of what many others have reported for many years.

I saw nothing at all from the Doral documents that even hinted he may have anything other than a rusty, leaky heater. What they did clearly reveal, was that the man is as corrupt as they come. No doubt about that.

The first investment TD made into the sector was Brillouin.

How's that working out so far? Didn't they promise powerful boilers as long as four years ago?

Here is some of what they were quoted as saying then:

PESN had a 1.5-hour interview with Robert W. George II, who serves as CEO; as well as with the inventor, Robert Godes (pronounced “God” – “ez”), who serves as CTO. Since they are both named Robert, the way they distinguish between them is that Robert George goes by “Bob”. And the inventor goes by “Robert.”

Brillouin has had two significant independent validations of their scientific model and claims. One of those was by Los Alamos National Laboratories. The other was by Dr. Michael McKubre of Standford Research International (SRI), who subsequently joined their board of advisors. McKubre was especially impressed by the consistency of the results. This was the first time (in the LENR experimental arena) that he was able to repeat something every time, without exception.

One of the next development steps is going to involve a relationship with SRI to build and test the Brillouin New Hydrogen Boiler™ (NHB™) or “Hot Tube”, entailing BEC’s new dry boiler system, which will be capable of heats from 400ºC to 500ºC. This technology will be capable of running power plant turbines. Licensing this boiler technology is going to be the lowest hanging fruit because of the number of power plant systems that have been mothballed by increasingly stringent EPA regulations. By re-energizing these “stranded assets,” the capital cost of building a system is dramatically reduced, since the only thing they have to add is the clean boiler.

Note the claims-> 400 - 500 degrees C and ...able to repeat ... every time without exception.

Brillouin’s other product, which is already developed and proven from thousands hours of focused testing, is called the Brillouin Boiler™. It is their original wet boiler system, containing distilled water and electrolyte. It is designed to produce heat between 100ºC and 150ºC. The prototype of this Boiler is continuing to run tests at the company’s Berkeley lab.

Note-> "... already developed and proved from thousand of hours of focused testing."

That was 2012 actually, 6 years ago: https://www.nextbigfuture.com/…d-los-alamos-and-sri.html and also reported in PESN and e-catworld.com and never repudiated by Brillouin or McKubre (that I've seen).

So, wazzup?

• Really Adrian? If so,I have some proverbial ocean front property in Arizona to sell you!🤔 You would be the exact type of "customer" Rossi is looking for

Don't be so bloody thick. I was talking about now, after Doral.

You don't think a new investor would not take great care with his due diligence with Rossi's e history?

How is he making money from his scam now, employing 22 people?

Iust wait and see what happens instead of babbling.

There were a few interesting tidbits revealed in the court documents that might, as you say, indicate Rossi might have something. What I saw though was from IH's facility in NC -not Doral, but nothing there that would suggest Rossi had more than some little, unreliable effect on the order of what many others have reported for many years.

Alan Fletcher  Shane D.

Rossi lied all the time about all sorts of things. It was how he operated. How can you say something provided by Rossi indicates he might have had something? How would you know he wasn't simply lying or spoofing the results. It was his specialty!

• @Adrian Ashfield

You don't think a new investor would not take great care with his due diligence with Rossi's e history?

You mean like Tom Darden did before he offered Rossi $11.5M directly and a contract for $89 more?

How is he making money from his scam now, employing 22 people?

How do you know Rossi employs 22 people? Oh, I know. He wrote it down on his blog. That's very very funny :D

• There was nothing in the mezzanine. There could not have been anything. The people visiting would have seen it and heard it, and nothing is seen any photo. There was never any sign of any heat exchanger; it would be impossible to build one the way Rossi described; and the way he described it, it would not have worked even if you could build it.

One of the people visiting was Tom Darden.

Since the heat exchanger was important

he should have asked Rossi to show him

the heat exchanger.

• So are you suggesting that Jed made those 3 phone calls to Darden, to drum up some investment $ for Rossi? That is what it sounds like to me at least.

Absolutely not. I wonder how you deduced it from what I wrote.

If I would speculate (beware, just speculations!) on the caller identities, I'd rather think to 3 different people in as many authoritative positions within the US administration. Suitable candidates are some military labs and organizations, and NASA, that, as well known, have provided substantial support to the CF/LENR field from the beginning. Only calls from these type of institutions could have been so convincing to induce a cautious investor to risk 11.5 M$ in a field like LENR.

In any case, the relevant fact is that these names have not been revealed. Why?

As for the timeline, in his complaint to the Florida court, the plaintiff stated (1): "34. In early 2012, ROSSI and LEONARDO were contacted by Defendants DARDEN, VAUGHN and CHEROKEE, who expressed an interest in licensing the E-Cat IP in the United States of America." The defendant denied these allegations (2), but didn't provide another version for this first contact. So, relying on the plaintiff's version, a possible period of time for the 3 phone calls would be across the end of 2011.

We should also remember that in November 2011, SPAWAR abruptly closed all its LENR activities. In December 2011, JR revealed (3): "The people at SPAWAR are negotiating with management about this. They are hoping to arrange to have the equipment and know-how transferred to the private sector."

Only a coincidence?

You already tried to make the case that Jed was a big fan of Rossi at the time, …

Is me who tried to make the case? Are you kidding? JR posted many thousands of comments in his favor in a few years. In one of the more astonishing, posted in the same period we are talking about, he wrote (4): "He can lie though his teeth to you all day long if he feels like it. […] Rossi has made tremendous contributions to humanity"

(1) http://coldfusioncommunity.net…6/11/0001.0_Complaint.pdf

(2) http://coldfusioncommunity.net…2016/11/0029.0_Answer.pdf

(3) http://www.mail-archive.com/vo…@eskimo.com/msg59712.html

(4) http://www.mail-archive.com/vo…@eskimo.com/msg61968.html

• The first investment TD made into the sector was Brillouin. He also funded some research grants prior to the agreement with the R'ster.

The discussion with JR referred to IH, not to TD. FWIK, the first is a registered company, the second is a private person.

Btw, can you disclose which LENR initiatives have been funded by IH prior to the agreement with Leonardo Corp? And could you also disclose when IH funded the first LENR initiative other than Ecat, after the signing of that agreement?

The attempts to redeem …

I'm not trying to redeem anyone.

The winners are writing this history.

Sorry, not understood.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.