Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• THHuxleynew I think Allen was referring to Hydrofusion (because that was the previous potential investor that I believe you were referring to where Rossi fraudulently got out of a contract).

For new readers, in an email to IH that was made public during discovery of the Rossi vs. IH lawsuit, Rossi boasted to IH that his fraudulent statements to Hydrofusion releasing him from a contract he alleges he had with them was a "masterpiece" (Rossi's words) of deception.

I haven't heard much from Hydrofusion. Alan, do you have anything you can share as an update?

Yes, agreed. My post was perhaps cryptic but referring implicitly to HF as one of the investors who keep faith with Rossi (AR says) while being well aware of his propensity for lying.

Some here might see this as clear evidence of some secret knowledge of success so exciting it overrules all normal instincts of caution. I however see it as some combination of don't see or don't care: and i know nothing of HF so won't speculate why.

• Sam:

I find it interesting that A.R. sent

the Email to T.D about how he got out of the agreement.Why he just didn’t say I am

free to go with you now.One time Rossi

was to honest for his own good.

It is interesting, and revealing. Rossi is somone who boasts about his own dishonesty - in the e-mail he is clearly proud of it and expecting IH to be similarly impressed.

This unusual psychology should be considered by anyone trying to work out from what Rossi does and says what are the (in AA's terminology) real facts.

• Your position here would be stronger (and therefore more entertaining for those of us who like arguing a case) if you provided support for your position.

My position is not strong: I don't consider it proven that Rossi will start mass production at the end of the year. \So I will wait and see what happens. You, on the other hand, are CERTAIN that Rossi has nothing and is a fraud. I am sure that there is not good enough evidence to back that up.

I am not writing to "entertain" you but describe the situation as I see it. When the facts are solid, I give a definite conclusion, for example here (reload the page to get rid of the subscription ad)

http://www.delcotimes.com/opin…rm-what-the-country-needs

• Yo! It is the same people. Focardi and Levi were professors at U. Bologna. They looked credible to me. They still do. What do you think I am? A police detective? Omniscient? Where do you think I got the information from this *first report*?

You can't confuse reports just because they have the same lead author. Every report has its own peculiarity. In particular, the calorimetric report of January 2011 test has been issued in Bologna, but drafted in the US. You acted as liaison among people on the two shores. As a main collector of information, you were very close to being omniscient of what happened in this first public act of the Ecat saga.

Did you read the results of January 14, 2011? You should have, and you should darn well have judged them for yourself. I am pleased you read my opinion, but that does not absolve you from the responsibility of reading the results yourself and reaching your own conclusions. I am not the Wizard of Oz.

Yes, I did it and reached my own conclusion. I'm here to share and integrate these conclusions with people interested on this topic, and possibly remove a part of the abundant fog that still prevents of having a clear picture of what happened in January 2011. You have been a protagonist of those facts, so I'm really interested in your opinions. Thanks for sharing them, whatever they are.

There are 4,448 papers in the LENR-CANR.org database, and 4,951 authors.

Come on. You know that the real first report (the one issued in January 2011) is special. Is was the report which triggered the worldwide interest for the Ecat, with all its consequences.

You seem to be unaware of that fact, or you are blaming me for that.

I don't blame you at all. Why should I? You are playing your game in favor of LENR. The duty to correctly inform citizens about fake pseudoscientific initiatives is of the academicians paid with public money.

• You can't confuse reports just because they have the same lead author. Every report has its own peculiarity.

I am not confusing reports. I am saying the dates of the reports, and the order in which they were published, is irrelevant. Based on this report (http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGindication.pdf), it was reasonable to conclude that the authors are competent, professional scientists. I had that impression earlier. I cite this this report as evidence that you or anyone anyone else can read and evaluate. Unfortunately, the next report they published (Lugano) reduced their credibility. Following that, they refused to answer any questions, which hurt their credibility even more. Looking back, I am forced to conclude they were incompetent, despite appearances.

Come on. You know that the real first report (the one issued in January 2011) is special. Is was the report which triggered the worldwide interest for the Ecat, with all its consequences.

I doubt that. It was not widely read. It was no more convincing or interesting than many other papers at LENR-CANR.org. Rossi was special because he is flamboyant, his demonstrations seemed to be producing dramatically high heat, I.H. gave millions of dollars (when most researchers have gotten no funding at all), and he turned out to be a criminal fraud. That is special. The role of LENR-CANR.org in generating public interest in him is small compared to what he himself did, and what I.H. inadvertently did for him.

• My position is not strong: I don't consider it proven that Rossi will start mass production at the end of the year.

Not strong?!? Your position is founded on gossamer fantasies and statements from Rossi, who is demonstrably one of the worst liars I have ever encountered. Again, and again, and again you have been wrong, yet you have have learned nothing. You don't seem to realize that your statements have no real basis at all.

• Adrian has posted over 500 times and virtually every post has quoted Rossi’s ridiculous claims as fact, defended him, or attacked anyone critical of the Italian conman and yet he describes himself as neutral on the subject and adopting a wait-and-see attitude. Imagine how he would act if he was a strong supporter! One seldom sees such an impressive example of self-deception.

• Adrian has posted over 500 times and virtually every post has quoted Rossi’s ridiculous claims as fact,

More blather. Where have I written what Rossi says are facts? You need actual quotes to back up what you claim, not just you interpretation of what I said.

• More blather. Where have I written what Rossi says are facts? You need actual quotes to back up what you claim, not just you interpretation of what I said.

Rossi was prepared to take government money for a warehouse, but that wasn't on the table.

Whoever wrote that Rossi has enough money to continue without financial help is wrong too. You fail to consider the cost of the factory and financing the reactors, that are not going to be sold to his customers. He is proposing to just sell heat

I'm sure small facts like the above will not deter the babblers who will invent some way for Rossi to make money fraudulently.

I can't see how you know these things, other than based on what Rossi has said? Fact-free zone.

• Official Post

Here's something to cheer ip AA. An email from Italy to me today. No more details will be given about provenance, but it is genuine and from somebody who is pretty skeptical about AR. In fact has told me in the past they don't believe E-Cat works.

.... some weeks ago I met a guy that participated to an eCat test, with a piece remained in Italy after A was already in USA. Well he said me these things: The eCat was powered for some seconds, then stopped, after some more seconds new power and then stop again...this for several time since the reaction started and the steam happened ...In the meantime all the electronic around stooped to run,...And after the reactor power was stopped definitively the reactor continued to give steam for 15 minutes more...

• Referring to anything Rossi says as anything other than unsubstantiated nonsense represents a massive lack of judgement. You do it day in and day out. End of story.

Caught in a lie you try to spin your way out. It didn't work. I'm tired of your babble and probably my responses will now be few and far between.

• I can't see how you know these things, other than based on what Rossi has said? Fact-free zone.

The warehouse because I was party to the conversation. The cost and time line because I have designed and built complete factories and managed countless projects. It's called experience.

• Here's something to cheer ip AA. An email from Italy to me today. No more details will be given about provenance, but it is genuine and from somebody who is pretty skeptical about AR. In fact has told me in the past they don't believe E-Cat works.

.... some weeks ago I met a guy that participated to an eCat test, with a piece remained in Italy after A was already in USA. Well he said me these things:

An posting from a guy, who received an e-mail from another guy, who writes that he met another guy, who said that he has seen ...

Wonderful E-Catesque !! 8o

• Where have I written what Rossi says are facts?

When the facts are solid, I give a definite conclusion, for example here (reload the page to get rid of the subscription ad)

What!? Come off it!.. You're having a laugh here, surely - If we're quoting AA Delco Times articles, we can't let this beauty go unmentioned: http://www.delcotimes.com/opin…touted-as-energy-solution

"This [QX] reactor, about 1 cm long by 0.6 cm in diameter, was shown to produce 20 Watts of heat from a negligible input of power. The Coefficient of Performance (COP) was over 500."

"Parts of the reactor are secret so it was difficult to display everything. The measurements made were adequate to show the properties of the E-Cat QX. To ensure there was no trickery some other proprietary measurements must be made" ...

... Such as the effing input power! 'Proprietary' my chin.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.