Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• sam12 - to widen your horizon and open your eyes I would recommend to not only follow blindly Rossi and Frank Acland on their blogs.

You can find a ton of very nicely compiled, analyzed and summarized content on a Abd's blog on LENR and the "Rossi world" or planet, e.g. this one.

Just give it a try and learn to see and recognize things from a different perspective, I think there is hope on your end (different to AA ...)

I have followed all the Lenr blogs and was one of the first to comment on Abd blog.

I just asked him if he sent in a request

to attend Ecat presentation.

• http://www.geologypage.com/201…er-core-interactions.html

All this explains tectonics of plates, but global climate change happens due to pumping out (production) of oil and water. They serve the planet Earth as greasing and cooling of cold nuclear synthesis in crust planet Oil-blood Earth! For this purpose I help physics to find new energy, the quicker, the better for mankind!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Some while ago I wrote that the new generation of high temperature E-Cats would be a good natch for a turbine generator.

"Andrea Rossi June 20, 2018 at 7:05 AM

1. Dana:

The work on the SK is going on well.

We already built a gas turbine by used spare parts.

More important tests are coming.

Warm Regards,

A.R."

If this is successful it will advance the use of LENR by years.

• Lupus in fabula!

from a bluff can come real money.

As, for instance, this one:

JedRothwell wrote:

In my opinion, this was the best ICCF conference in a long time. [...] What brought this partial renaissance about? The magic ingredient is money. M-o-n-e-y. [...] The money is coming from I.H. and two other sources. [...]

No doubt, the LENRenaissance man has been the best possible interpreter ever of the "cardinal rules" and Machiavellian spirit of cold fusion:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vo…@eskimo.com/msg73665.html

"One of the cardinal rules of being a good military leader or a good politician is to make do with what you have, and to find a way to win by subterfuge if you do not have a material or strategic advantage. Cold fusion is very much a political fight, so we should take lessons from these disciplines."

The LENR leader found the way to win a lot of money for the field by using what he had: a bunch of electric resistors, a lot of cheek, a few unscrupulous professors, and many praising supporters on the web.

• Yes... turbines... a trip down memory lane....

Jan. 2013

http://e-catworld.com/2013/01/…green-turbine-connection/

Mar. 2014

http://e-catworld.com/2014/03/…king-on-e-cat-jet-engine/

July 2015

http://e-catworld.com/2015/07/28/rossis-hot-cat-hopes/

Oct. 2017

http://e-catworld.com/2017/10/…-modes-of-transportation/

--------------------------------

8|

But WAIT.... why even use a turbine? The Quark can produce electricity directly!

http://e-catworld.com/2016/02/…-electricity-and-no-heat/

(Oh wait, this has been all forgotten about for some reason and never mentioned again!)

It took me 5 minutes to find previous claims of turbines. I know they go back to the beginning in 2011. Just like robotized factories, number of employees, number of customers, number of plants sold.......

Why would this post be any different than any of the previous 6 years worth?

Indeed... wipe the board clean of the past and forget all. Cling to any new post as being fact!

Yes indeed!:/

• Great catch Zeus. But I must disagree with anyone who would conclude, based on reading that item, that AA is supportive of Rossi's claims. That item goes way beyond supportive and trespasses on Fandom. Not a pretty sight. And an amazing collection of claims that sound as if they were based on facts, yet no real facts provided.

Also, AA, a few months ago you said, essentially, that as you were not being properly appreciated here you were leaving. But yet you came back, solely I am sure to claim the plaudits you feel you are due. I see you are doing the unappreciated bit again. Rinse, repeat!

• As all of the "critical and important" parts of his "factories" can fit into a cigarette case, I image he will take his scam somewhere new.

• Bob, it is not fair to bring in actual facts or reality. How can Rossi scam people if you do that?

• Official Post

Since Stockholm demo, I can't get rid of a picture or Rossi returning to his birthplace for a weekend. Like in old Italian b&w pictures he walsk down a narrow old town street smiling to children running down the street.

An old lady is hanging pristine white bedding to dry, notices Rossi:

- hi, Rossalinio ( or whatever his nickname might be), so nice to see you back. Have you swindled any stupid Americans or Swedes yet?

• So it seems not to difficult to follow Rossis financial activities in the real estate business, but finding data on his real business he is claiming all day long to do??

If a company is officially listed as active and does business in Florida, e.g. like Leonardo Corp. ("Manufacturing and sale of energy related products"), wouldn't there be any other kind of public records and reports available? A new robotic factory, buildings, facilities, warehouses, insurance records, earnings/losses reports, etc.....

Hard to believe that Rossi is running a business with labs and 22 employees in his 2-bedroom app. on Lincoln Street, owned by his wife... :)

• Hard to believe that Rossi is running a business with labs and 22 employees in his 2-bedroom app. on Lincoln Street, owned by his wife... :)

Frank Acland comment from Ecat World.

Correct Sam, I am still positive. Based on my personal experience I am as convinced as ever that Andrea Rossi is working hard on a real technology. I have been in one of his labs and seen the evidence of someone doing serious work. I did see an E-Cat working, and if the measurement instrumentation was not faulty or tampered with, then it seemed to be doing something remarkable.

I agree with Mats, that Rossi is not a collaborator in terms of the LENR research community. He has his own ambitions and motivations. I think he wants to be the industrialist that brings LENR into the commercial realm on a large scale. I don't know if he will succced, but I think he will give everything he has got to do so.

As far as the upcoming presentation goes, I really don't know what to expect. I believe the presentation will happen, and I think Rossi wants to make a big impact with it, and if he does so he will need to do something compelling that will attract the attention of industry.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.