Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• zorud

For those who have no clue on what it means to design, certify and sell gas turbines I recommend to have a closer look at the related ISO standards.

Indeed, not to mention industrial power-capable nuclear reactors! Rossi was reported to the Florida Nuclear Regulatory Agency (or whatever it's actually called) a couple of years ago. They investigated and were met by IH officials who showed them an empty building. Their defense at the time was that nobody working with IH and specifically not Rossi had a working reactor of any type and that they (IH) did not believe Rossi. Rossi is not running afoul of regulatory agencies because nobody really believes any of his claims deserve the slightest consideration.

• Official Post

zorud

Indeed, not to mention industrial power-capable nuclear reactors! Rossi was reported to the Florida Nuclear Regulatory Agency (or whatever it's actually called) a couple of years ago. They investigated and were met by IH officials who showed them an empty building. Their defense at the time was that nobody working with IH and specifically not Rossi had a working reactor of any type and that they (IH) did not believe Rossi. Rossi is not running afoul of regulatory agencies because nobody really believes any of his claims deserve the slightest consideration.

SOT,

Rossi was reported twice by Gary Wright of "Shutdownrossi.com"; once in Florida (2012) when he told the inspectors he (Rossi) was not really producing anything as he was claiming on JONP. The second time came later in North Carolina, after he and IH partnered, which you provided an account of.

• For those who have no clue on what it means to design, certify and sell gas turbines I recommend to have a closer look at the related ISO standards. If he is pursuing to have a product in this field, he needs to get hundred years old, even if it would work a more than challenging task...

Obviously you don't have a clue about turbines or you wouldn't write such nonsense. (As a young man I worked at the RAE Farnborough.)

Ross i says he is experimenting with the SK in that environment t - to see if he can solve the heat exchange problems. Obviously a commercial version would be designed and built by an expert turbine manufacturer.

Rossi appears to have some hope of demonstrating a retrofitted turbine in Jan 2019. He can't possibly have a tested, commercial version by then and we will probably have to be content with the QX, that he says is now commercial.

You must miss writing on the shutrossidown blog. I wish you wouldn't pollute this thread with anti-Rossi nonsense though.

• “I have no reason to disbelieve him”

It boggles the imagination to think of what would constitute a reason for Adrian to disbelieve Rossi. Perhaps if Rossi had a nose like Pinnochio.

That would be tantamount to Adrian admitting he was wrong, he got conned by an expert and he wasn’t smart enough to see thru he con. This will never happen.

At the end of 2018 when a grand total of nothing has changed, the “Rossiites” will still believe their savior is working on something bigger and better.

What an enormous steaming pile of turd.

as long as he is not able to convert from farenheit to celsius, there is not the slightest reason to believe anything he says.

To be fair to Rossi, it was converting between Kelvin and Celsius that was the problem. He has temperature in eV nailed though.

One thing I don't understand is how Rossi is able to "retrofit" with the turbine. The SK is already completed and out of manufacturing?

He has a "retrofit" kit? Can he retrofit the QX so that the COP is greater than 1?

• Official Post

One thing I don't understand is how Rossi is able to "retrofit" with the turbine. The SK is already completed and out of manufacturing?

He has a "retrofit" kit? Can he retrofit the QX so that the COP is greater than 1?

PFD,

I am having a hard time picturing it also. A diagram would help. If some Rossi supporter would be so kind as to provide, it would be much appreciated.

• I always wondered about that. They did have a well equipped lab there, as the photos of the "6 cylinder" submitted to the court showed. That was about the time of the inspection, yet all the inspectors saw was an an empty warehouse...huh? We need IHFB back to figure that one out.

The 6 cylinder photo was from Italy. Ferrara, I think. The benches and materials in the background can be matched to other photos. The 6 cylinder is partially visible in the photos of the Validation set-up, where Darden's face is obscured.

Krivit has an image of the biofuel generator specifications from Eon, obtained from the Wayback machine. I have a copy somewhere. I don't know that there is any proof that the bio fuel generator was sold or worked, but I think that part of the Rossi story is the most believable. It is not a stretch of the imagination to convert a Diesel engine to run on similar fuels to diesel. It is done all the time. The DEW line stations have everything running on Jet-A: diesel generators, diesel pickup trucks, and aircraft (of course). This is so that only one type of fuel is needed to be brought in. A Diesel engine will happily run on canola oil if set up appropriately. Experiential diesels have even been designed to run on fine coal dust.

The IH warehouse was empty because Rossi had moved his stuff to Doral, Florida. It was a surprise inspection, so rather hard to clear out a warehouse in time to beat the inspectors. It is possible that IH was moving to their new location also, but I haven't checked out the timeline for that move.

• I am having a hard time picturing it also. A diagram would help. If some Rossi supporter would be so kind as to provide, it would be much appreciated.

The easy way to look at it is to visualize it as simply s sticking a heat exchanger in the existing combustion chamber(s).

In practice I expect it would require a custom high temperature alloy steel container both to house the heat exchanger and direct the air flow without too much friction.

Although the SK is a very high temperature device it will be difficult to transfer the heat in that short space, so it wouldn't be very e efficient. But if the fuel cost is negligible that wouldn't matter much to start with. A turbine designed from the ground up to use the SK would be much better.

• Official Post

The 6 cylinder photo was from Italy. Ferrara, I think. The benches and materials in the background can be matched to other photos. The 6 cylinder is partially visible in the photos of the Validation set-up, where Darden's face is obscured.

Krivit has an image of the biofuel generator specifications from Eon, obtained from the Wayback machine. I have a copy somewhere.

The IH warehouse was empty because Rossi had moved his stuff to Doral, Florida. It was a surprise inspection, so rather hard to clear out a warehouse in time to beat the inspectors. It is possible that IH was moving to their new location also, but I haven't checked out the timeline for that move.

Para,

Thank you. If the 6 cylinder photos are from Italy as you think, then that would be something I did not know, or forgot. Never heard of the 6's until IH was involved, and almost as soon as the Validation Test was completed on May 1 2013, and the money handed over from escrow, everything was shipped to North Carolina. So I assumed those photos were from NC.

Also, the NC Radiation Inspectors were there in late-2014 right? If so, then yes, everything could have been moved down to Doral by then.

• Dear liar, you are the greatest detractor of yourself. Ten years of cheating and false promises mean that: any Rossi's says "conta come il due di picche quando la briscola e’ a fiori".

Warm Regards

• Ok, then it was kelvin to celsius. But, now he is retrofitting the SK into a turbine ? It is the same story with a different hat.

• I always wondered about that. They did have a well equipped lab there, as the photos of the "6 cylinder" submitted to the court showed. That was about the time of the inspection, yet all the inspectors saw was an an empty warehouse...huh? We need IHFB back to figure that one out.

I think I broke IH Fanboy back in November. Sorry.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.