Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

In cities like Villejuif some district heating are based on Geothermal.

Near some nuclear powerplant there are home and farming waste heat usage.

Some datacenter start to propose waste heat reuse for pools or building.

If someone have a technology working, even just like the old e-cat LT, he van be a billionaire, provided it can work.

• Would one of the amazingly imaginative people here explain how the device presented in Stockholm could be used to sell heat to a commercial customer? For bonus points, in what way would a "robotized factory" play a role in bringing this remarkable device to market? For more bonus points, say it with a straight face.

• It is easy to hold my position that that the case is still unproven. The evidence that babblers use to back their certainty that the E-Cat has never worked is more flimsy than the evidence that it has. Logic for Dummies might help but some are beyond help.

They claim Rossi has never shown any thing. What about the demo at Stockholm? There were over 70 scientists and engineers there, none of whom expressed reservations that I have seen. Was it really invisible?

I have shown most of the babblers have made false claims in the past. The latest example being SOT's claim no one sold heat. I didn't bother to point out he was wrong but several others did. Will he admit his mistake and ignorance? I doubt it. He will simply make up another false story.

Te babblers go on about the E-Cat needing an electricity supply. Apparently it never occurs to them the reactors could run away and safety measures are required to prevent that.

• Official Post

What about the demo at Stockholm? There were over 70 scientists and engineers there, none of whom expressed reservations that I have seen. Was it really invisible?

Adrian,

I wonder what they think now, after seeing the video showing Rossi lifting the cover and throwing a switch? It showed Fabiani conveniently blocked audience view on one side of the table, with Lewans distracted by another. All highly suspicious. When the video became available, even Lewan was concerned...until accepting Rossi's excuse he was turning on a cooling fan.

• Better: over 70 fans, none of them checked what the juggler really done.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• @Adrian Ashfield

My statement about selling heat was clumsy and wrong. I should have said it is uncommon, awkward, and selling and moving electrical energy is much more popular by orders of magnitude for excellent reasons. I was sloppy about that, sorry.

I didn't bother to point out he was wrong but several others did. Will he admit his mistake and ignorance? I doubt it. He will simply make up another false story.

Also sorry I can't make up another false story for you. There is no need to. The real stories about Rossi's past are plenty damning enough.

This is the biggest world hoax ever, isn't it ?

Gosh, not even close. Ever hear of Bernie Madoff ? What is interesting about Rossi is how he fooled dozens of scientists and investors who should have vetted him better and acted accordingly. His sordid past and lack of real accomplishments was well documented on the internet by pathological skeptics :P. What would we do without them? For example, sorry to beat this dead horse yet again, but if Tom Darden had performed his accidental fueled vs unfueled Rossi reactor test before committing to Rossi's strange and nonsensical one year plan, he and his company would be an estimated $20 Million richer (Rossi fees plus legal costs), money he could have spent on legitimate energy projects and basic science.

• I wonder what they think now, after seeing the video showing Rossi lifting the cover and throwing a switch?

Probably that it was to switch on more cooling for the power pack, until proven otherwise.

• My statement about selling heat was clumsy and wrong. I should have said it is uncommon, awkward, and selling and moving electrical energy is much more popular by orders of magnitude for excellent reasons. I was sloppy about that, sorry.

You still miss the elementary thought that Rossi's reactors will be adjacent to the customer and only require a short pipe to transfer the heat.

Then as forecast, you end with another new story that is full of errors, but I'm not going to waste time correcting them.

• I don’t know how many are Engineers on this Ecat World thread but I am sure some of them are and they evaluate it.

https://e-catworld.com/2018/06…urbine-with-the-e-cat-sk/

Sam I am an engineer and I made evaluations there but they usually are not posted. Do you understand that Frank highly edits this propaganda to only allow supportive posts? With only hearing one side of an issue, you can't come to a rational understanding. At least here in LENR Forum all opinions seem welcomed.

• least here in LENR Forum all opinions seem welcomed.

Welcomed? I have been banned times times and had several messages removed. Others thought to be Rossi supporters have been banned permanently. Others have simply been driven away by the babble. I'm close to that point myself.

• The focus of moderation with regard to pro-Rossi posters has changed somewhat recently. Just being pro in a civil manner is unlikely to get anybody banned now.

Glad to hear that Allan. I haven't seen Walker around here for a while.

I fear it may be too late though. Soon you will be reduced to just Sam. From where I sit the forum should be renamed the lenr fraud forum. The only "skill" most members appear to have is making up stories to show Rossi n a bad light. For example, the post above by Zoroud, implies that I should have known about Johnson, so can't be taken seriously. The question I was asked was did I know what other companies he was director of. I never said I hadn't heard of him. They just get things wrong so often it is had to imagine it is just ignorance and not made up on purpose.

A forum on LENR should be discussing that, nit just going on about how results could have been faked and Rossi is a fraud. Should Rossi come up with a working reactor it seems few will have anything useful to add and the forum may well die. Those interested in the subject have been driven away.

• Probably that it was to switch on more cooling for the power pack, until proven otherwise.

Yeah, because it's really easy to invent a novel source of energy, but wiring up a thermistor and a fan is fraught with innumerate problems. :/

I've never been tolerant of fools.

:D

$20 Million richer (Rossi fees plus legal costs

I highly doubt IH's legal fees were $8.5m, and if they were, we're all in the wrong job (Except maybe Woodworker, that is..).

• Adrian, perhaps you think there should be some strict rules regarding discussions of your personal hero. I would suggest the following: there should only be verified facts about the e-cat discussed here. However, in that case, there should be no posts whatsoever about the subject. How's that sound to you?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.