Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I want Rossi to succeed and find all of his demos and reports interesting but sadly not (yet?) scientifically convincing.

I was dismayed that his relationship with IH failed so soon after Woodford invested with IH. For me that raised concerns about due diligence and I sold my family's investments in Woodfords other funds.

I also have experience of bringing electronic products to market in a past life and have been through the sort of process's needed to get a product "certified" (as Rossi puts it). True its not trivial but I feel he exaggerates the difficulty to the point where it now sounds more like an excuse to limit access to a few industrial customers, or perhaps avoid the scientific scrutiny that submitting one of his reactors to an independent test house would bring. In any case the certification issue isn't really down to different rules for industrial Vs consumer products. It's more a prototype Vs product issue. You can get away with selling a few uncertified prototypes to industrial customers in a way that you can't with non technical consumers. Selling significant quantities of finished products are another matter.

• Official Post

A Florida State nuclear safety inspector visited Rossi's Doral facility, unannounced, during the 1-year test and found no evidence of ionizing radiation anywhere. He was allowed free access to all parts of the facility - on the Leonardo side as well as the JMP side.

So he did, and also another visited an empty warehouse in NC. But when you have the ability to switch gammas on and off, you are not going to be producing them while the inspector is around. If the inspector was looking for traces of persistent radiation he/she wasn't going to find them. LENR gammas are at a low level and come from intermediate products with short or very short half-lives. Here today, gone today.

• Adrian, you need to read carefully, since you got me wrong: I was talking about Rossi, not the others - he hasn't presented any single hard fact that "his LENR" works. I didn't deny the others have something.

yeah, I noticed the same.... about "reading" and Adrian...

• OK. LENR have low level gamma from intermediate fast decay chains.

AR was at home and asleep at the inspection [FF, the Master of PdF, phoned him from full steam ahead Doral factory].

Inspection found no gamma.

It follows that AR can stop decay chains telepathically.

• So he did, and also another visited an empty warehouse in NC. But when you have the ability to switch gammas on and off, you are not going to be producing them while the inspector is around. If the inspector was looking for traces of persistent radiation he/she wasn't going to find them. LENR gammas are at a low level and come from intermediate products with short or very short half-lives. Here today, gone today.

This wouldn't help Rossi and a LENR powered product in general. Cheating this way to get a product certication to sell it to the public or industry would be almost a crime if it turns out that the buyer has no clue about gammy rays coming from his new heater in the cellar...

• Weak arguments. Gamma inspectors are gamma inspectors, and in NC meters was OK for alpha emitting surfaces contaminants, too.

Anyway, Dewey knows all. He knows, for example, what AR was trying behind the wall, in the big black box. Anyway, one of dramatis personae of AR-IH trial is CEO of a big decontamination agency - ask Jim Fogleman.

• Ahi - you're sniffing down a trail with no scent. Fake reactors never throw off energetics.

Experts with the best instrumentation reported across the board null in all USA tests. Every time you contemplate this - always remember the

empty tube with a COP of 8.

• Ahi - you're sniffing down a trail with no scent. Fake reactors never throw off energetics.

Experts with the best instrumentation reported across the board null in all USA tests. Every time you contemplate this - always remember the

empty tube with a COP of 8.

Dewey,

And yet, your team invested?

This never ceases to amaze me.

What exactly did you see/interpret that

out-weighed all of these negatives?

• Experts with the best instrumentation reported across the board null in all USA tests.

That doesn't surprise me at all !

But what I’d like to know:

What results did IH get when they did the „1MW plant acceptance test“ in Ferrara in 2013?

How could it happen that they didn’t see at that time that the 1MW plant is just a lame duck ?

Shouldn‘t be too difficult to check whether a boiler produce 6 times more heat than energy in - that doesn‘t need the greatest technical experts with the best instruments.

Even some amateurs or lawyers should be able to check that.

• A) The first ones were strong salted - Celani ran in a nearby closet reading the values from the gamma meter hidden in the pocket.

B) ... "Rossi is nothing if not persistent." If true, a Nobel prize news. And not from Doral factory, obviously.

• We recorded a single small gamma burst in Ferrara then got some Uppsala indicators that were promising and decided to move forward.

In retrospect, we should have stopped the R chase after he shipped the Ferrara container across the sea with all of the reactors still loaded with the "fuel".

• @Dewey,

Any high voltage tech used for the Ferrara gamma burst?

I mean to say that hv can easily make X-rays that a simple scintillometer would detect, and could be confused with gammas, if gammas were expected for some reason.

Peeling Scotch tape off a roll can even make X-rays, so it seems.

A 9.6 V Li battery can run a 50 keV portable XRF for 5 or 6 hours, 2 minutes on, 5 minutes off, firing 2,000,000 counts per second.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.