Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It doesn't matter what Rossi shows in January, the babblers will not believe it until commercial units are in operation.

There is a good chance he will demonstrate the QX live as he now has a commercial unit.

he will show the same rubbish as always. Inconclusive at best.

Are You new to this topic ?

No, I am following him, his demos and dog and pony shows and year long GPT’s since Lugano...you may have missed the hidden sarcastic note. I am one of Adrians babblers here and do not expect anything new from Rossi, but as I said: I am curious to see what happens again with his next show...probably sad and bad for the entire LENR community who is looking for really news in this field. Someone mentioned to let Rossi go and look for more promising experimenters and teams working on the new fire, but that’s quite hard... :)

• It doesn’t matter what Rossi shows... ever. Adrian will believe anything he says and will defend him tooth and nail no matter what.

Typical made-up, untrue story by a babbler.

As anyone following this thread should know, unlike the babblers who are certain the E-Cat never worked, I don't believe it is proven or disproven.

At present, I think the chances that it works are better than 50/50.

• Have you personally seen the commercial unit in operation? Simple question yes/no.

No. Obviously not as there hasn't been a "commercial" version yet. The 1 MW unit was found wanting after the one year test.

To save you the trouble of now writing "Why not?" I point out that the time for development of a new technology is not unusual. Think ITER.l

The 1 MW unit was found wanting after the one year test.

More precisely, it was found to be a completely non-functional collection of odd parts as demonstrated clearly by Darden's inadvertent test of an unfueled reactor which "performed" with the same COP as Rossi had claimed for fueled on under Rossi's testing conditions. So yes, it was found wanting. It was found wanting any trace of functionality or performance or basis in reality.

• No. Obviously not as there hasn't been a "commercial" version yet. The 1 MW unit was found wanting after the one year test.

To save you the trouble of now writing "Why not?" I point out that the time for development of a new technology is not unusual. Think ITER.l

Adrian,

Found wanting?

Really?

My god man, how far down the rabbit hole have you fallen?

It was flat out fraud.

• Sam, the only Ecat QX ever seen was the lovely Home Depot sprinker part lashup shown in Stockholm. Two questions for you: was that something you think was ready for market or even remotely related to something ready for market? Second question: who do you imagine would be a customer for that thing and for what purpose?

You seem quite confident. Can you share anything whatsoever that would support such confidence?

• Sam, the only Ecat QX ever seen was the lovely Home Depot sprinker part lashup shown in Stockholm. Two questions for you: was that something you think was ready for market or even remotely related to something ready for market? Second question: who do you imagine would be a customer for that thing and for what purpose?

You seem quite confident. Can you share anything whatsoever that would support such confidence?

1 AR has made improvements with the QX

since Stockholm.

• Andrea Rossi May 10, 2018 at 8:25 PM

Sam:

1- increased the power to 1 kW with the same dimensions

2- eliminated the heating problems of the circuitry

3- designed the module in a way to be easily industrialized

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Sam May 10, 2018 at 8:05 PM

Hello DR Rossi

Could you give a summary of the improvements

you have made on the QX since the Stockholm

demo.

Good luck on the SK test this month.

Regards

Sam

2 A business that could save money

on there heat bill would buy from him.

You are right I am confident that Rossi

has the goods.But it would not be the

first time that I was wrong if he doesn’t.

https://www.vox.com/2015/2/9/8…-inventions-changed-world

• ...You dare to believe AR ?

from what I remember, the situation is:

We sell heat, not electricity. We put the ecats on site, restrict the access to them, we need energy, we monitor energy and control the devices via cloud.

Ok. WHO THE HELL will buy this ? Your own plant, but You are restricted to even monitor the power comsumed by those "heat generators" ?

• Ok, Sam. Your answer to whether you think the Stockholm gizmo looked like a commercializable device is that Rossi says it is. And your answer to what it is good for makes no reference to what it even does apart from "making heat". To put it simply, it is clear that your confidence has no basis in any analysis or thought. It is pure faith. Good luck with that!

• Rossi could have retired years ago but he hasn't.

If he is a con man who is he trying to defraud?

You can't buy shares and his new customers would just pay for the heat they received. They are not buying reactors that don't work.

If he is doing what he says he must have a partner financing it. With all the negative publicity said partner must be looking at what Rossi has produced very carefully. They are in a far better position to judge that than the armchair babblers here.

I hope he will show a black box demo in January where just the input power and output heat are carefully measured. No that that would convince the critics of course. Not that long to wait for new evidence.

• Adrian,

If some “trusted sources”

do all of the measurements,

showing “Energy Out > Energy In

it would go a long way.

You are right I am confident that Rossi

has the goods.But it would not be the

first time that I was wrong if he doesn’t.

sam12 Actually, those who believe Rossi have been consistently wrong for going on 7 years. They have a flawless record.

Rossi could have retired years ago but he hasn't.

If he is a con man who is he trying to defraud?

You can't buy shares and his new customers would just pay for the heat they received. They are not buying reactors that don't work.

@Adrian Ashfield I suppose you know Rossi could retire because you have reviewed his expenditures and savings in detail? Are you Rossi's accountant?

Rossi is trying to obtain and defraud new investors and with his Quark series, he is trying for the lowest common denominator of incompetent investor just the way Nigerian scammers do. He doesn't want smart people who will insist on good tests! The selling heat thing is just smoke. Nobody sane would ever buy heat from the likes of Rossi. Oh except maybe a Johnson Matthey run by Rossi's lawyer, Henry Johnson.

Want to read something hilarious about it? Wherein Rossi explain what JM is and what Henry Johnson did?

https://animpossibleinvention.…-was-rossis-top-priority/

• No. Obviously not as there hasn't been a "commercial" version yet. The 1 MW unit was found wanting after the one year test.

Your comment has me very confused. Just above you said, and I quote: "There is a good chance he will demonstrate the QX live as he now has a commercial unit." (emphasis added) Yet you now say in response to my question whether or not you had seen, personally, said commercial unit, "No. Obviously not as there hasn't been a "commercial" version yet."

So, a few simple questions, all yes/no:

1. Is there a commercial unit of the QX?

2. Is there a commercial unit of the SK?

3. Have you personally seen a commercial unit of the QX? If yes, have you personally seen it in operation?

4. Have you personally seen a commercial unit of the SK? If yes, have you personally seen it in operation?

5. Have you personally seen a factory that is ostensibly being used to produce either the QX or the SK? If yes, have you personally seen it in operation. If yes, have you personally seen it produce either the QX or the SK?

6. Do "commercial unit" and "commercial version" mean the same thing.

Edited to add:

7. Are you personally involved in the accounting/financing/equity processes of AR or his companies?

8. Do you have any personal/first hand knowledge of any sales by AR of either a QX or an SK? If yes, was that first hand knowledge obtained from a purchaser? Please note that I am NOT asking for the identity of any such purchaser or any information that could possibly lead to their identity.

9. Did you read/review the materials in the Doral litigation relating to the identity of the alleged independent purchaser of heat supposed to be produced by the Doral Ecat?

Please note that I am only asking about things of which you may have personal knowledge and which should be incredibly easy to answer. I am NOT asking you to disclose trade secrets or anything confidential -- after all, AR keeps saying that these things are happening. I am merely asking for your personal knowledge. I am NOT asking for explanations or why, how, where or when type questions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.