Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Stop the babble and misdirection

You would know if you had been following the thread. You could go back to Wednesday yourself and find the link but that is too much trouble for you.

WO2018119352A1.pdf

• AA: As I told you already, I am not interested in rehashing this ancient history.

How can you correctly evaluate IH's honesty, or Rossi's deceit, without such "ancient history"? Cutting off all the extraordinary disclosals (much more than normally available) from Court Discovery leaves you ill-eqipped to judge this matter.

AA: After your off topic piece that criticized me and started this discussion, I asked you to give examples using my actual words.

OK:

Read Mats Lewan's interview with Rossi.

Cherokee are not as angelic as you make out. I know of at least two cases where they were taken to court for taking a lot of money to do clean up jobs but failed to do them.

What does Mats Lewan's interview with Rossi show, when compared with Court-mandated depositions? It is PR bound by no requirement to be true, no legal attempt to get the truth, and much less reliable. Lewan himself has proved a highly unreliable reporter in the past (for example refusing to expose the Lugano mismeasurements for many months after he had clear evidence they were wrong).

I've made no statements about Cherokee. The are a remediation company brought in to redevelop difficult areas of land e.g. after seriously bad industrial use. It would be surprising, given there very large number of successful projects, if they did not have a few that failed. When such a project fails (runs out of money) it is possible they will have a dispute with local authorities about whether they have carried out cleanup obligations. This is obvious, and has no bearing on Tom Darden's personal honesty - the matter at issue, where you refuse to give him the common courtesy of accepting his evidence given under oath, in a context where lies would easily be discovered, so why give them? You have not replied yet with any evidence of similar strength showing Rossi's reactors working.

Frankly, the meme criticising Darden for claimed bad behaviour of Cherokee, on no weighed evidence, is absolutely despicable especially in view of the clear altriuistic motives of Darden et al.

• To repeat what I told you earlier, I am not interested in rehashing this old story.

Nonsense. You never hashed it in the first place. You evade and evade. You don't have the guts to discuss what Rossi actually claimed, but only your imaginary version of it.

I knew you would not answer when I asked that. You never answer. I was just trying to show the audience here once again that you never answer.

• You would know if you had been following the thread. You could go back to Wednesday yourself and find the link but that is too much trouble for you.

WO2018119352A1.pdf

First that is not the "recent one" but filled in 2016 (US).

Second it does not use a wafer in a closed cylinder as required by Rossi.

It deals with plated materials (independent claim 1). Plating drastically alters the morphology of a metal.

Gas loading of Pd and other metals has been around a long time.

It appears to be a "paper patent" , i.e. "constructive reduction to practice" and not a "physical reduction to practice". I don't see where IH did any physical testing and got results. Patents can do that, you know. It mentions testing [31] and [33] but does not indicate that they did any testing and even refers to electrochemical/well cell tests. It seems clear to me that they are referring to testing and research in LENR in general by others. I do not see that they give any indication that they did testing on a "Rossi like" wafer in a closed cylinder and got any positive results.

Please be more specific, because even the patent reference you give does not seem to support your caustic accusations. Perhaps I missed it, but is sure doesn't seem to be in what you refer to.

• THHuxleynew,

I don't know why it is so difficult for you t grasp that I'm interested in LENR, particularly the QX and SK reactors, as they are the only reactors claimed to be currently working. I am not interested in rehashing the old stuff that was covered endlessly more than a year ago.

Speculation about Rossi's history is mostly babble and sheds no light on whether those reactors actually work. It looked like the QX worked at Stockholm. We will simply have to wait to find out.

Mats Lewan's interview with Rossi took place after depositions and gives his rebuttal to the charges. You should read it.

THH "I've made no statements about Cherokee."

Yes you did . you went on about TD's spotless character and he heads Cherokee. I mentioned a couple of court cases where they did not look good. The money disappeared but the work had not been done. Are you an IH believer?

This is all mainly babble. You still haven't answered my request to show proof of your allegations about me.

• Nonsense. You never hashed it in the first place. You evade and evade. You don't have the guts to discuss what Rossi actually claimed, but only your imaginary version of it.

I knew you would not answer when I asked that. You never answer. I was just trying to show the audience here once again that you never answer.

I didn't make many comments at that time because others had said what I was thinking and in general the claims were largely someone saying something without proof. I was waiting to see it argued in court. Unlike you who jumped to conclusions. You then couldn't resist adding an untrue insult.

You jeep claiming to know what I'm thinking and always get it wrong. It seems you jump to a conclusion and then the idea is fixed, so that no matter how often you are told it is not true you keep repeating it.

• I didn't make many comments at that time because others had said what I was thinking and in general the claims were largely someone saying something without proof.

Oh give me a break! You let others speak for you? You are not capable of judging the Penon report yourself? You interpret and support Rossi's blog statements endlessly. Why can't you say anything about his official report that he submitted to I.H. and to the court as proof of his claims?

I was waiting to see it argued in court.

This makes no sense. You can judge it right now, for yourself. You don't need a court, any more than you need a court for any of the other claims that you support. The Penon report is more complete and detailed than anything on his blog, or Lewan's reports, or any other material that you claim is persuasive. It is right here:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0197.03_Exhibit_3.pdf

Tell us what you think, or admit that you are a coward and a hypocrite who refuses to look at the "best evidence" for any Rossi claim. Not just the best, this is the only evidence that Rossi himself ever published.

• First that is not the "recent one" but filled in 2016 (US).

It was applied for in Dec 2016. The patent was only just issued so it was the recent one. It was the only patent mentioned on the Rossi thread in recent times.

Read my original comment on the subject f on Wednesday.

It does state they did considerable research and testing and that it worked.

• It seems nothing of importance for pages again, just babble. I'm adding to it by pointing out the many errors when the topic doesn't matter a damn..

• It does state they did considerable research and testing and that it worked.

from: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/WO2018119352A1.html as you recommended.

Again, where does it say "they did considerable research and testing and that it worked" ??????

Let's see your reference and exact quote as you

ask of others

All I see about any tests is [33]: "In existing systems and tests- including heavy water electrolytic cells, heavy water codeposition electrolytic cells, Pd lattice plated devices with hydrogen and deuterium gas, and solid state reactors.... "

and [31] : "In the research and tests surrounding anomalous heat generation in various physical configurations - e.g., wet cell, gas charged tubes, and dry reactors - have been investigated."

and the only thing about research [4] is: "research in this field has largely been inconclusive."

There is nothing there that says they did the testing nor the research.

You are just babbling on, as far as I can see and making things up.

• It was interesting to see how Rossi thinks it works. You are missing the point. Axil's comment suggested that the babblers were not expert enough to comment on on fundamentals like this.

I can't find anything in Rossi's description that explains LENR effects in particular. Can you? Rossi's statement reads to me like a brief description of quantum field theory as it has existed since the 1960's. Nothing new. Nothing related to LENR in particular (It appears that Axil doesn't realize this). What Rossi says applies to all electromagnetic, weak, and strong interactions as far as I know. Even if LENR didn't exist, what he says would still be true. So why is this a particularly interesting aspect of Rossi's thoughts?

Speculation about Rossi's history is mostly babble and sheds no light on whether those reactors actually work

Parallel reasoning:

Bernie Madoff's history sheds no light on whether or not investing with him gives good returns.

Or:

Because Steorn took tens of millions of dollars from investors and returned nothing that ever worked during twelve years and Sean always lied about it is no reason not to give Sean McCarthy more investment money.

Read Mats Lewan's interview with Rossi.

Why? Why would you believe the words of a convicted felon and proven serial liar (Rossi, not Lewan) who had never accomplished anything provable in his entire life?

By the way, anyone know what Rossi actually did before the Petroldragon scam and disaster to make money? Facts, not Rossi-says please. Was he perhaps supported by his parents or his wife?

• The Penon report is more complete and detailed than anything on his blog, or Lewan's reports, or any other material that you claim is persuasive. It is right here:
    http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0197.03_Exhibit_3.pdf

Tell us what you think, or admit that you are a coward and a hypocrite who refuses to look at the "best evidence" for any Rossi claim. Not just the best, this is the only evidence that Rossi himself ever published.

Not true. FWIK, the Penon report was not published by Rossi on JoNP, but appeared as an Exhibit of the Rossi vs. Darden case.

The only report published by Rossi, which also contains the best evidences of how the tests and results of the Ecat were faked, was the calorimetric report issued on JoNP on January 24, 2011, on behalf of the "THE BOARD OF ADVISERS OF THE JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS" (1-2-3).

I find it strange that you ask AA to look at a late report in which he hadn't any role, and you refuse to look at the first report which triggered all the Ecat farce and in whose preparation you played a pivotal role (4).

(1) http://www.journal-of-nuclear-…360&cpage=5#comment-20117

(2) https://www.mail-archive.com/v…@eskimo.com/msg41733.html

(3) http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGreportonhe.pdf

(4) Rossi Lugano/early demo's revisited. (technical)

• Adrian’s heels are firmly dug in, he will not and in fact cannot, under any circumstances admit he is wrong and was conned by Rossi,

Adrian believes that he is too smart for that to ever happen.

No discussion by anyone on this, or any other board is going to sway his opinion.

I do not believe Rossi will ever produce any device producing Energy Out > Energy In.

But I do believe that he will continue with this charade of staged demos, new models, extended dates, presentations, and fake data until he is no more.

Then, without a product ever being installed and tested by trusted sources, the faithful will blame it on a Big Oil conspiracy.

• What is that supposed to mean?!? You take every word from Rossi as the gospel truth. You believe everything he claims. You are so careful to avoid questioning him that you refuse to even look at the Penon report that he published to justify his claims. You realize it is garbage, nonsense and lies so you refuse to look at it! You are a cult fanatic who cannot face the truth.

Why do you think that Rossi's blog is more "reliable" than his court testimony? That makes zero sense.

You are probably right about the Penon report Jed.But if Rossi is succesful with

the QX and SK in the market who will care

about the report.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.