Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Because Admin though it was a nice picture, is why. And they had full permission to use it. Any suspicion that there was a sinister motive is a feather-brained conspiracy theory. ECW is the only entirely pro-Rossi place, go complain over there. As for the Rossi thread, the main reason it keeps so busy is that AR is kind enough to keep adding fuel to the flames by posting on his blog- the thread title here shows the connection, as any fuel kan c.

This is his strategy in order to continue to capture gullible supporters at libitum, if really Forum Admin would not like to play along his game, it should not fall in this trap continuing to talk about him, because this is exactly what he (the genius) hopes.

A note about ECW (and possibly here at LENR) regarding Rossi threads.

In my opinion, Frank at ECW. closely guards the henhouse against skeptical foxes for a specific reason. That site is to make money for Frank and he has chosen to make it a positive Rossi site and to nurture that environment to facilitate the most hits. He even has been promoting paid subscriptions (or donations) for the site. Rossi is the "Kardashian" of the LENR world. People flock to read the tabloid cover stories.

Frank actually posts some type of JONP post about every week to provide fresh fodder for the acolytes to feed upon. Look at the posting history.

Now I say this as my opinion AND that I do not necessarily frown upon it. If he is running the site as a business (income generating venture) it makes sense to manage it so that it produces the best ROI he can.

He has chosen a mode of "pro-Rossi" publication to gain the number of hits to make it profitable. He has now started asking for donations, which supporters, such as AA probably contribute to as their tithes to the "cause of positive Rossi news. Again, probably a smart business move. Again, look at the thread topic history. 99% is likely put up by Frank or a regular basis to keep feeding the fans. He then also keeps the appearance of only being an interested follower of the drama. (Which he may be, but the income is the primary foundation in my opinion. Again nothing wrong with that as long as he is up front about it)

We all know here that Alan is a Rossi supporter, although usually through subtle opines. (Why, most of us cannot fathom) However, he is a moderator and not site owner, to my understanding. I do not know if

he has control or significant input on what position the site officially takes and what pictures are titled.

This site probably also generates revenue via visitor clicks.

Why is ROSSI threads allowed? They out number the other thread clicks by an exponential number. It is pretty evident.

Unlike ECW, there is actual valid LENR dialog here. There are some actual reporting on various merits. But is still needs clicks to survive. Rossi brings those clicks.

The Rossi fiasco is the train wreck story... it is the interstate car wreck.... it is the destructive hurricane... it is the pollical scandal story of LENR. It is what people stop by to gawk at. The major news networks rarely put much time in positive uplifting stories/reporting. They report on the above... disaster, scandal, pain and suffering. Why? It sells. The Rossi disaster story sells very well.

So it is the Rossi story that keeps the clicks clicking for the most part..... whether we like it or not! This site needs the clicks! That is partially why there is not a Craven's reactor shown... he does not bring the clicks! He is not a lying, deceitful, fraud who creates the entertaining scenario of fake customers, fake engineers, lies about turbines, direct electricity, robotic factories...…..

• It seems you see only "dogbone", everywhere, even where it is not.

You are talking a lot about, making comments, I never requested your opinion nor help.

Save your time, better if following my last suggestion.

• Alan - Yes, I may be Ignorant as to what that specific picture is , but that is why I asked the question.

I find that asking is often the way to end ignorance.

I know that many who claimed to try to replicate Celani used commercial Constantan wire without the Mn and not the original Cu, Ni 44, Mn1 Constantan type ISOTAN 44 Isabellenhutte, Germany

ref http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/CelaniFimprovedun.pdf

and some did not use the finer gauge.

I find your statement about my ignorance since I asked the question a bit pretensions when you said: "Well, goodness me. Looks like a Quartz dogbone tube furnace."

• Please provide a citation to the evidence that such a design was the design used for Rossi's alleged cooling tower. I know that, IIRC, Professor Wang said that the type of cooling device claimed by Rossi could work. Please note that I, and Professor Wang, said "could" because Professor Want never actually saw any evidence of the claimed cooling device, never saw any evidence that the claimed cooling device had ever been installed or even ever existed and never saw any paper trail evidence of said claimed cooling device, e.g., photographs or receipts for the materials claimed to have been used in the construction of said claimed cooling device. I am especially taken by the lack of photographs, although I can understand that given the difficulties associated with taking photographs. After all, it is not like you can take a picture with a smart phone -- Oh, wait.

woodworker,

I got your citation right here:

“Rossi says”

• Answering Woodworker's questions was a mistake. So I will refrain from doing so now and in the future and let what he and I posted speak for me.

I hope this will reduce the temptation for him to write more pages of off topic babble.

• It seems that some critic complained to the authorities at Stockholm that Rossi showed a working nuclear (gasp!) reactor. So he can't now get permission to show a working QX or SK at the Jan demo.

Instead the current plan is to show a video of a working industrial plant supplying heat to a real paying customer. Of course the skeptics will not believe the reactor is working. How many commercial plants would it take to convince them?

Someone has suggested setting up the QX pr SK remotely with remote control at the demo, with video showing the instrument readings.

Early days yet and all that may change. Now is your chance if you have a better idea.

• @Adrian Ashfield

AA: "How many commercial plants would it take to convince them?"

For me, just one real customer with a real "commercial plant" that worked. That would do it.

But for at least 7 years you've been making the argument that "next [year or less] when a customer has one, that will [silence the critics]". I can document that you, AA, specifically made that argument to a critic in 2011 (Rossi claimed he was in full-scale production and that there would be several customers in early 2012), and you made that argument again in 2015, because Rossi said it would be available in 2016.

Rossi has claimed he had produced 13 E-Cats (about 5 years ago), and then subsequently claimed around the time of the Doral lawsuit that he had delivered 3 to "independent" customers.

It seems to not bother you (in terms of Rossi's level of veracity) that the only known verifiable "customer" was Rossi himself (as he ran the sham business J M Products).

Nor do you seem to think that it is relevant to Rossi's veracity that we have proof that he claimed that he was independent of himself(!)

Nor do you seem to think that Rossi boasting to IH that his intentionally deceptive behavior toward a contract with Hydro Fusion was a "masterpiece" of deception is relevant to the assessment of Rossi's veracity.

You just keep putting out the same old arguments, year after year after year after year, that those people who observe Rossi's repeated, provable intentional deception are just "patho-skeptics" (whatever that really means) or "babblers". And we'll all soon be proven wrong when that real customer with that real commercial plant verifies Rossi's claims.

I truly marvel at how you can be so steadfastly persistent in your determination to accept Rossi's statements, given his track record.

You seem to have given up defending other scams, like EEStor and Defkalion (while still seeming to defend BLP). Back then you were scornful of EEStor and Defkalion skeptics.

I'm truly curious as to why you still think Rossi has anything. Why do you think Rossi is different than EEStor and Defkalion?

But truly, all it would take to convince me is one real customer with a real working commercial plant.

I am highly confident that Rossi is utterly incapable of delivering such. That confidence is based, in part, on incontrovertible evidence of persistent intentional deception by Rossi.

So my question is, how long will you keep trying to support Rossi and predicting that very soon Rossi will prove all the skeptics wrong?

• AA: "How many commercial plants would it take to convince them?"

For me, just one real customer with a real "commercial plant" that worked. That would do it.

Me too. I think most people here would be convinced. We would need to hear the details from the customer, and we would need proof that the customer was real. That would be easy to provide. There are official government records of companies on line these days that cannot be faked. There are things like Google street view showing that a company really does exist at a given location.

Rossi has claimed he had produced 13 E-Cats (about 5 years ago), and then subsequently claimed around the time of the Doral lawsuit that he had delivered 3 to "independent" customers.

It seems to not bother you (in terms of Rossi's level of veracity) that the only known verifiable "customer" was Rossi himself (as he ran the sham business J M Products).

Nor do you seem to think that it is relevant to Rossi's veracity that we have proof that he claimed that he was independent of himself(!)

Nor do you seem to think that Rossi boasting to IH that his intentionally deceptive behavior toward a contract with Hydro Fusion was a "masterpiece" of deception is relevant to the assessment of Rossi's veracity.

These statements are based on the lawsuit docket filings. AA refuses to look at them, so he will deny they exist. However, he has no business doing that. Refusing to look at evidence does not make it go away. "I refuse to look" is not a valid argument.

I truly marvel at how you can be so steadfastly persistent in your determination to accept Rossi's statements, given his track record.

History is full of similar examples of intransigent denial of reality. Many people who believe in end of the world predictions go on believing them even after multiple failures. I hesitate to mention religion, but The Seventh Day Adventist Church is founded on such a failure in 1844, and it is still going strong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment

Entire nations have sometimes fallen into this condition. One might argue that is why most Japanese people were thrilled when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, when they should have been terrified; and why they were still convinced they would win in 1945. I knew an intelligent, well grounded, scientific and realist biology professor in the 1970s who had been a cadet pilot at the end of the war. Looking over the ruins of Tokyo in the summer of 1945, he said to his mother, "I know that Japan can never lose a war, but I do wonder . . . how are we ever going to win?" He was more realistic than most people. By the standards of the time, that was a sane, sensible thing to say. Much saner than what the government and most people were saying. If the military police (Kenpeitai) had been listening, he would have been in trouble.

You seem to have given up defending other scams, like EEStore and Defkalion (while still seeming to defend BLP).

I do not know enough about BLP to say it is a scam. Some of the early claims seem to be true. They were confirmed by third parties such as Thermocore and NASA. I don't know what to make of it. The quality and believabilty of the claims seems to be going downhill. It is getting worse year by year, which is the opposite of what you hope for.

Defkalion was revealed as a scam. See:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GamberaleLfinaltechn.pdf

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.