Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

Rossi does talk "crap" and has manipulated the LENR community. However, if you think that Rossi does indeed have a working technology it can be easy to not dwell on all the negatives because of the enormous potential of his technology

Director,

I used to have those hopes, but the Doral court documents dashed them. Nothing since has changed that. Sorry, but Doral is so damning, I can not in good conscious think otherwise. If I were even tempted, SOT would make my life miserable, so I won't even go there.

• ,\Director,

You maybe right but I don't think so. Rossi flies well below the radar of most companies and they haven't been subjected to the endless barrage of anti-Rossi stuff you see here.

Good new business, with the potential of LENR is hard to find. I think you underestimate human greed and over estimate the difficulty of doing sufficient;y dye diligence. Rossi doesn't need a lot of money compared with say starting a car factory, In many ways it would be better to just duplicate the first small automated factory to meet demand. This would cost little and be of very low risk.

He could make a deal with ABB for instance.

• I am 100 percent confident that Rossi will have an excuse for not producing a working device. I am not saying that the video will not present what appears to be a working device -- I am sure Rossi will do an adequate job with a video that shows "something." My uncertainty is what his excuse will be. A few that I have thought of are:

1. Rossi's old standby of "I had to suspend development/production/sales/etc. of my latest greatest device because I am on to something earth-shatteringly better and the customer, insists, nay demands, that I switch to the new, better, faster, stronger and more handsome device."

2. The forces of evil, i.e., big oil, big nuclear, big gas, etc. (a) got to the customer and forced him to cancel his contract and (b) got to my suppliers, my landlords, my employees, etc., etc. and threatened them with physical violence, and as a man of peace and harmony, I had to cancel development/production/sales/etc. in order to protect the lives of my fearless comrades.

3. The deep state and the evil cabal sabotaged my demo and, as a result, I not only lost my best customer but all of my equipment was destroyed and/or stolen, so I have to start from scratch. And as I have now discovered a sooper, dooper way of improving my miracle device, it will be 2020 before I will have my roboticized factories working.

These are just a few -- please feel free to add your own.

• Director,

I used to have those hopes, but the Doral court documents dashed them. Nothing since has changed that. Sorry, but Doral is so damning, I can not in good conscious think otherwise. If I were even tempted, SOT would make my life miserable, so I won't even go there.

Doral is damning in some ways. One of the most shocking issues is how Rossi manipulated the LENR community into thinking Johnson Matthey was the customer when in reality it was himself. Also, how he tried to convince IH that Johnson Matthey was the customer is outrageous. Also, how he kept out IH's engineers when they were contractually allowed access at anytime day or not was flat out wrong. There are also other issues that were downright suspicious to say the least. But I will not say Doral damns all of his technology as being one massive fraud in that nothing he has ever built produced excess heat. What Doral shows me is that Rossi can be very sneaky, manipulative, and deceptive when it comes to achieving his goals. I actually think the plant probably produced some degree of excess heat at times -- not that it was properly measured or anything from the demo/test/experiment can be fully trusted.

• The concept of a QX is so simple that I'm not too interested in any video that Rossi produces. A small team of a few tech savy engineers with a properly equipped lab and a couple people with an understanding of spheromaks could produce something equally as impressive in weeks or a few months at most. Then they could actually send out cigarette sized test reactors to interested parties around the world for anyone to experiment with.

• Adrian I am still trying to figure out the "circular" Boron Nitride you mentioned on ECW, as being better than Axil's current fixation with hexagonal BN. Can you explain? As far as I know there is no such thing. I can send a link to your post if you forgot about it.

• wood,

I disagree,

Rossi will say it worked great,

get a few of his sock puppets,

(maybe even AA), to emphatically agree,

show a few facts and figures that almost kinda sorta support his conclusions,

relay his unknown customers deep satisfaction with same and then explain how he is now working on something new and it will be tested via satellite from Helsinki in 2019

• Of course you misquote what Rossi said. He hopes to show a video of a plant providing heat to a customer and will at least show the industrial QX. I suppose he is talking to potential customers but can hardly finalize anything until he has product.

As I said it is too early to know what will be ready in January. I thought he was being optimistic when he started talking about the factory and mid 2019 seemed more likely to me.

So we will see what happens. As I don't know whether it will work or not I can't be wrong, but you and your fellows who are so certain that it nothing works could be embarrassed when the time comes.

finally You did it. BABBLE. I give You a nice hint: Never ever accuse others of babbling anymore.

Your interpretation is nothing else but "feeling sorry for rossi and trying to find excuses for him"....

btw... can You tell me, what he had for breakfast now ? In my opinion You should be able to...

pretty close to what I expect to happen.

• The concept of a QX is so simple that I'm not too interested in any video that Rossi produces. A small team of a few tech savy engineers with a properly equipped lab and a couple people with an understanding of spheromaks could produce something equally as impressive in weeks or a few months at most. Then they could actually send out cigarette sized test reactors to interested parties around the world for anyone to experiment with.

Well, you seem earnest, but I would think that you should factor in two more very relevant and damning facts regarding Rossi, Doral (and even Lugano):

1) It has been shown with excruciating detail by many over many years, but especially this blog's own Paradigmnoia, that you can "get" a 3 to 6X excess heat "effect" using the thermal camera Rossi insisted on using. Except that this "effect" is actually null (no excess heat) when properly instrumented and interpreted. In other words, under conditions which are repeatable and which we know there is no excess heat, we can repeatably and reliably "measure" substantial "excess heat" where none exists, using the thermal camera. So whether intentional or not, the thermal camera can be made to operate in a manner which is deceptive to reality.

2) IH accidentally ran a non "charged" reactor (due to misreading the label) and got exactly the same output as the "charged" reactors. Now this does require that you accept Darden's testimony under oath from Rossi vs. Darden. For numerous reasons that I won't go into, it would have been incredibly reckless and risky for Darden to lie about this.

But given these two facts, in addition to the other damning evidence you cite about the Johnson Mathey deception, the Rossi talking points to James Bass charade, the ridiculous home made bundle of pipes inside one wall of a "secret" contraption housed in a shipping container on the "customer" side of the plywood separator (that the world finally got to see photos of because of IH's counter-suit), Rossi's testimony that he never made a single product the entire year of the demonstration he tried to relabel as the GPT, and Rossi's 30 year history of fraud and failure, why do you believe that Rossi has ANY excess heat?

Given his proven history of heat measuring blunders (or intentional deception), how would Rossi even know if he had excess heat?

• Rossi will say it worked great,

get a few of his sock puppets,

(maybe even AA), to emphatically agree,

show a few facts and figures that almost kinda sorta support his conclusions,

relay his unknown customers deep satisfaction with same and then explain how he is now working on something new and it will be tested via satellite from Helsinki in 2019

... the customer doesn’t want to reveal his identity (because he wants to work “in peace”; is concerned about unanounced visits from authorities; permit issues);

... and there is a NDA in place which doesn’t allow Rossi to say more (however, Rossi says the customer “is happy”);

... and Leonardo Corp is making more contracts / gets additional clients week by week

... and important data is collected for the certification of the “home units”

... and tremendous progress is made in understanding the “Rossi effect”, which enables new e-cat developments (e.g. e-cats for the neutralization of nuclear waste material etc.)

With other words: He will just follow the same pattern he's been following for years.

• Doral is damning in some ways. One of the most shocking issues is how Rossi manipulated the LENR community into thinking Johnson Matthey was the customer when in reality it was himself.

I think what Rossi did at Doral with his supposed customer was wrong, but I don't think it was as bad as you make out. He didn't take money from anybody through the deception. My understanding was that Rossi was talking the Johnson Matthey but when his hoped for deal fell through took the dubious short cut to pretend that it hadn't. Contrary to what some have written he did tell Darden and Darden stated he didn't care if the heat went to waste. .

Also to blame IH for not finding Rossi a customer for over a year causing Rossi to do what he did. And of course Rossi's obsession with secrecy.

I think it likely that the Dodal plant did produce excess heat but the evidence of just how much is not clear.

• Adrian I am still trying to figure out the "circular" Boron Nitride you mentioned on ECW, as being better than Axil's current fixation with hexagonal BN.

I misread it as Axil saying the shape of the tube was hexagonal, instead of that he was referring to the Boron Nitride.

• I don't know why anyone would believe just a Rossi video. I cannot count the number of You tube perpetual motion, anti gravity, alien autopsies, UFO's and so on I see posted. One viewing of the Forrest Gump movie should make your realize that videos are useless for proof.

I would count anything short of a public demo with test point access for critical measurements and accessible by people with their own equipment a total failure.

• Shane D.

He is hard to nail down,

Not really. The problem is that you and others keep using the wrong nails. Examining his history and carefully comparing what he said in the past to what has happened since and before is the right way to assess Rossi. If you do that, in the light of the depositions in the IH legal case, it is bizarre to come up with any conclusion other than that he is a lying con man and not really that good a one.

@Adrian Ashfield

I share his suspicion of corporations, many of whom lie, cheat and steal.

Some do but certainly not all. It is weird that you distrust corporations (an overly wide generalization) while you trust the most obvious and awkward crook long involved in high technology fraud and, I note, nothing else!

It seems to me there is a possible halfway solution: If he can do a fool proof black box demo, he might be able to to persuade even an investment nank or a large company to jointly invest.

Great idea! But seriously, you don't think Rossi could have done that in the 7+ years since he introduced the simple, "low" temperature ecats? Even with the lamest of demonstrations, Rossi was able to cause IH and Darden to part with millions of dollars for nothing. If he really could show something, Rossi would have wealthy investors jumping at the chance to give him money. Captain Obvious says Rossi doesn't do your suggestion because he can't.

He could make a deal with ABB for instance.

If Rossi "had the goods" it would be almost trivial to prove it and he could then make stupendous deals with virtually any major entrepreneur which would also help to protect his IP. That he has never done this is powerful evidence that he's a fraud.

He didn't take money from anybody through the deception.

Oh, right. Rossi never took investor or distributor money. He did everything with the million dollars he got from selling the family home or so he claimed five or so years back. The $11.5 million he got from Darden and IH is a lie to make Rossi look bad. He was such a shrewd investor that he bought a bunch of Florida condos with no money down after attending only one "flip your house" seminar (as seen on TV).

The concept of a QX is so simple that I'm not too interested in any video that Rossi produces. A small team of a few tech savy engineers with a properly equipped lab and a couple people with an understanding of spheromaks could produce something equally as impressive in weeks or a few months at most. Then they could actually send out cigarette sized test reactors to interested parties around the world for anyone to experiment with.

People keep making the same mistake. Your suggestion is a fine one but it was equally possible seven years ago with the original ecat. There is nothing more compelling about the so-called QX except an embellishment of the original fantasy. Savy engineers could have helped make Rossi a billionaire a decade ago if the reactor he claimed heated a factory in 2007 had been real. For some strange reasons, Rossi promoters and apologists don't seem to understand how spectacular the original claim would have been if only it had been real. There would have been and never was any need for Rossi to delay with the hot cat, the pieces of trash he called megawatt plants and now the patently absurd collection of Home Depot garden parts he calls QX etc.

I think it likely that the Dodal plant did produce excess heat but the evidence of just how much is not clear

By "plant" Rossi means a collection of inert parts loosely placed in proximity of each other and powered by a large electrical heater supplied by a gigantic three phase 440V industrial mains? And Rossi was never able to measure a megawatt even approximately? What a technology genius he must be.

• I like that one also. My list was not intended to be exhaustive or complete and I am sure that Rossi, being the genius that he is, can come up with something brand new to astound us.

• A small team of a few tech savy engineers with a properly equipped lab and a couple people with an understanding of spheromaks could produce something equally as impressive in weeks.

I like the progression of these requirements It is along the lines of:

All they need is some duct tape, a paper clip, and a supply of Axil's transparent aluminum.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.